Momentum Driving School Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Momentum Driving School
Tom
"Great service from the initial driver evaluation lesson and pairing me with a fantastic instructor. Will definitely recommend to all my friends."
Congratulations Thomas. Safe Driving.
Danielle
"Passed first time and wouldn't of done it without the help and guidance from my amazing instructor mark. Thank you so much!"
Wajihah
"I am incredibly impressed with the services Momentum Driving School had to offer. Having been in a big car accident as a passenger a few years ago I felt nervous about sitting in a car, let alone in the driver's seat. After my initial assessment lesson, I was able to arrange a course to suit my needs. Angela is quick to respond to emails and easy to contact when booking lessons. Ian Mills, the instructor (Ability Driving School) was brilliant. Always on time, supportive and helped me relax any nerves. By Day 3 I felt an exponential rise in my confidence levels and by the end of the course I found myself driving around naturally whilst having a good chat with Ian. I have passed my test now and excited to buy a car!"
Momentum Driving School is rated 4.84 based on 880 reviews