Molly Louise Reviews

08AM
8AM
Click Here

Tell us how Molly Louise made you happy

"I purchased a Scarf as a gift for a friend. I thought I'd ordered one with a Bichon Frise pooch print but when it arrived it was Poodles. I contacted Molly Louise and they responded to my email very quickly expalining to me that it was actully advertised online as Bichon/Poodle (which it was - I just hadn't read it correctly) so they offered me an apology, a full refund or a discount if I chose to keep the scarf. Very generous considering the fault was mine! I did keep it as I know my pal with love it anyway and within 24 hours my refunded discount was back in my account! I would definitely shop with them again because the scarf is really cute, good quality and the print is such fun! Customer Service was fabulous - which is unusual these days. Well done Molly Louise - I will definitely be returning to purchase more cute things - thank you!"
Are you Molly Louise? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Molly Louise is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews