Molly Mojo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo
Read Molly Mojo Reviews

About Molly Mojo:

We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

accounts@gdcooper.co.uk

20 Progress Way

Tell us how Molly Mojo made you happy
Did what it says on the tin! No problems.
quick delivery better prices...
Excellent service, items were dispatched and arrived quickly and as ordered
Excellent service.
Astonishing fast delivery.
Very good service and the product turned up when you said it would Thank you
So happy to find this product in stock with Molly Mojo. I have been searching for it for double figures years! The transaction was easy and straightforward and my items were delivered before the expected delivery date! Will definitely be using Molly Mojo in the future and highly recommend them! 5*****
Fantastic service,really good delivery times and service. All items described perfectly. Very happy customer.
Fast delivery, great quality, good pricing
Customer service excellent and no complaints whatsoever; you are one of the best companies I have had dealings with. I will certainly be ordering from you again and would recommend you to all.
Very happy with quick delivery.
Very good service with a fast delivery although I would have preferred the option of standard (lower cost) postage as I wasn't really in hurry.
Everything worked, I´m just happy with your services!
Excellent service very reliable. I am a multi-return customer
Very good, but usually Efamol 240 caps is out of stock.
Super service
Excellent! Super!
Fast, efficient service. Product up to the usual high standard.
Brilliant service, very reasonable prices and super fast delivery. Also very responsive to a stupid mistake I made with the delivery address on my order and fixed it straight away. Thanks so much! (PS was disappointed not to get a yellow rubber duck as I had done with my previous order :) )
Have been buying from Molly Mojo for some years now. Excellent products, well priced and prompt delivery. Happy customer...!
Molly Mojo is rated 4.85 based on 604 reviews