Molly Mojo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo
Read Molly Mojo Reviews

About Molly Mojo:

We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

accounts@gdcooper.co.uk

20 Progress Way

Tell us how Molly Mojo made you happy
Ordering and delivery was as it should be, but I wanted to order a higher amount.
Quick delivery, good prices
Looks sturdy and well made not used it yet so cant give it 5 stars at present
when product which arrived was different from that ordered they called back promptly.
Everything brilliant thank u so much ........
Good and fast, will buy at that shop again,
The products are great, although a bit pricy. My muscuskeletal drastically reduced since applying the herbal Arnica massage balm. The delivery was absolutely fast and fab I ordered this evening and the package was delivered tomorrow morning 👍🏼Over all very satisfied.
Prompt delivery .
In my opinion I found products much cheaper than from eBay and other sources.
Great product, but didn't get any attachment to the email that was sent. It is documentation that I will need when I go through customs. thanks
The product was as described and arrived when Molly Mojo said it would.
Speedy delivery and the products i required. thanks
It arrived so early. But in the letter it said that they have sent a gift, which was missing from package!
Excellent service and first class products. Efficient transaction. Only improvement could be better communication of delivery.
delivered on time no damage
Discounted price on the product that I was looking to buy. Happy with the price and delivery services. Hassle free.
fast and good service
Fast and good service
My first order not very good out of stock and however the price was good value and I use the product daily ,So I reordered from another supplier, expecting await and the price to increase Had I have known you were genuine, your del was excellent,my stock level is 4 months thank you I will contact you again
Delivery was prompt and the case was very good for the purpose we needed it
Molly Mojo is rated 4.85 based on 604 reviews