Molly Mojo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo
Read Molly Mojo Reviews

About Molly Mojo:

We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

accounts@gdcooper.co.uk

20 Progress Way

Tell us how Molly Mojo made you happy
Totally mislead by the lady I spoke to on the phone who assured me my injector pens would fit in the bag. The temperature gauge was useless rendering my injections unfit for use even though we followed the instructions to the letter. Complete waste of £42.99.
I have not received my order I have try to contact customer service I have today contact my bank so I can get my money back
I am still waiting for my order and I have had no response to my emails or calls.
Price increase overnight of 47% on baby food is not cool. Also, nobody answers the phone. Shame, but won't use them again after this.
Molly Mojo is rated 4.85 based on 604 reviews