Molly Mojo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo

About Molly Mojo: We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

20 Progress Way

How would you rate Molly Mojo?

Stephen Leake
Verified Buyer

Ordered childs farm moisturiser, quick delivery, great for my babies eczema, definitely recommend and will be using again

Great, speedy service
Iqbal Kalkat
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and efficient service. Excellent response time.
Linda Dahl

Fast delivery
Alison Giles
Verified Buyer

I needed a drug cool bag very urgently and Monica went out of her way to help me at 4 o'clock on a Friday afternoon. I was panicking and she helped me receive a cool bag for my daughter's drugs in time for our travel early on Tuesday morning. The customer service was amazing.
Verified Buyer

Molly Mojo is a very professional company fast delivery and easy to deal with
Olivia
Verified Reviewer

Ordered something on Monday evening and paid £4.95 for express 24hr delivery expecting it to be shipped Tuesday morning but the company didn't post it out until 18:00 on Tuesday meaning it wouldn't arrive until Thursday. Not worth paying nearly £5 for express delivery when it takes over 48 hours to arrive. Still have yet to receive the package but moving out so it will sit in my letterbox until someone new moves in. Waste of money!
Marie Pedley
Verified Buyer

They had the excellent product I needed for my toddler (Child's Farm Baby Moisturiser)
It was delivered well packaged and very quickly! 100% recommended and will buy from you again! Thanks.
Samantha Nicholls
Unverified Reviewer

Very good communication and delivery options. The product was brilliant. I am very happy with my purchase.
Samantha Nicholls
Verified Buyer

As a first time buyer from this site I thought their communication was very good. Delivery charges were reasonable although Royal Mail didn't deliver in the time frame set out! Very happy with my purchase.
Lois Neale
Verified Buyer

Great price for green people products and loved the kind touch of the free gift. Also, the customer service was great (had a call from team when the Internet order processed twice). One negative was the online order. Many thanks, Happy customer.
Sally Kirk
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, very pleased with everything
Verified Buyer

Item arrived super fast....no problems whatsoever ..Many thanks !!
Verified Buyer

Because your website was easy to use, the price was excellent and delivery was super quick.

Super fast delivery!
Laura Tapp
Verified Buyer

Couldn't be more thrilled with Molly Mojo, was a little weary at first as not used before and couldn't believe my eyes at the price! Couldn't rate the service highly enough, slick easy transaction, super fast delivery, item well packaged and also Included a extra little item I hadn't ordered which was such a kind gesture! Will be back to shop more and than will be the first place I visit when I need to!
Verified Buyer

Really happy with bottles, excellent product, cheap & fast shipping, would highly recommend Molly Mojo ?
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with this pen carrier,it was excellent keeping my pen cold during my recent holiday abroad even with a flight delay! I would recommend this to anyone needing to carry a pen on a flight, but not for long haul.
Verified Buyer

prompt delivery. will use again
Veronica Buxton
Verified Buyer

Items were well priced and they phoned me to let me know an item was out of stock and let me know when it was available and on it's way to me.
Molly Mojo is rated 4.85 based on 194 reviews