Molly Mojo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo

About Molly Mojo: We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

accounts@gdcooper.co.uk

20 Progress Way

Click Here

Tell us how Molly Mojo made you happy

"Looks sturdy and well made not used it yet so cant give it 5 stars at present"
"Brilliant service, very reasonable prices and super fast delivery. Also very responsive to a stupid mistake I made with the delivery address on my order and fixed it straight away. Thanks so much! (PS was disappointed not to get a yellow rubber duck as I had done with my previous order :) )"
"Have been buying from Molly Mojo for some years now. Excellent products, well priced and prompt delivery. Happy customer...!"
"did a previous review and pressed 3 stars instead of 5 which they certainly deserve. The do a brilliant service and delivery at excellent prices. Loved the little ducks - made my day. Would highly recommend."
"Brilliant service and delivery at excellent prices. Loved the little ducks made my day. Would highly recommend."
"I am still waiting for my order and I have had no response to my emails or calls."
"Fantastic company! I had ordered doddies for my very picky girl and the order got mixed up and had sent blue ones. The company sent out pink ones at no extra charge and a percentage off my next order. Brilliant"
"I ordered avent dUmmies 0-6 as these are the only dummies my baby will have. I picked the animal girl design and another pink star design. The delivery was on time and well packaged. However, I recieved completely different dummies without even an email to explain. The same design put yellow in colour for the pink star ones and different design and red white and blue for the other dummies. Had I received an email to explain I would have requested a better choice."
"Fast and kind service and help when needed 👍"
"Been buying Nanny Goat baby milk formula from this website for a while now, it's slightly cheaper than in my supermarket and it's always in stock (it's hardly ever in stock in my supermarket). Delivery is fast and free for my order and no problems so far. Very pleased."
"Great service. Received order quickly and good prices for items ."
"Very efficient delivery of my product to Sweden. Everything went all right!"
"All Perfect.... Super fast delivery"
"Was an excellent service - prompt and efficient."
"To me it was an unknown company but I should not have worried. The order arrived on time and promptly and was as described. Very pleased!"
"excellent rices and excellent delivery"
"Really glad I found this company. Easy ordering online, fast delivery and excellent range of products. I'll be a repeat customer."
"Great website, easy to navigate. Ordering is simple and delivery was prompt. I’m happy with my purchase, and would recommend Molly Mojo, a reliable company"
"Excellent service"
"enkelt och snabbt köp till ett bra pris"
Molly Mojo is rated 4.87 based on 581 reviews