Molly Mojo Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo

About Molly Mojo: We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

relton@me.com

20 Progress Way

Telephone

How would you rate Molly Mojo ?

"My order cane through quickly. There were no problems."
"Good price, prompt delivery, will carry-on to use their service again."
"Very good service and value!"
"Thanks"
"Good offers and fast steady delivery"
"Fast delivery!"
"Brilliant size just perfect"
"Excellent service."
"good"
"Super hurtig levering til Danmark! Selv danske firmaer kan ikke gøre det så hurtig! Ingen problemer overhovedet. Varen var som den skulle være. Kan klart anbefales."
"Excellent service thank you. Will be reordering next week thank you ."
"Great price, excellent service"
"Delivered on time, just as ordered. Good value. Thanks!"
"I need to use Oilatum in my bath and whilst this is a very good product it is not cheap, so I shopped around for the best deal which was at Molly Mojo. A good price and excellent service."
"Excellent website, easy to navigate, competitive prices and overall great service"
"Very good service and value, would use them again."
"Big selection Fast delivery even though I live outside UK safe payment"
"Excellent company to deal with. Cheaper than the high street and very speedy delivery. My item was very well packaged also. I would highly recommend!"
"Excellent!! Nothing else to say."
"Excellent service. The items arrived quickly and well packed. Happy to recommend Molly Mojo service to friends."
Molly Mojo is rated 4.88 based on 561 reviews