Molly Mojo Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo

About Molly Mojo: We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

relton@me.com

20 Progress Way

How would you rate Molly Mojo?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good price / value and excellent service. :)"
Posted 27 minutes ago
Lora Akbari
Verified Buyer
"I have used the site twice so far, I got the best price for my product and quick and well packaged delivery"
Yvette Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and prompt processing of my order - pricing very competitive too. I will return"
Sandra Heeley
Verified Buyer
"Lovely stuff came quickly thanks"
"It arrived so early. But in the letter it said that they have sent a gift, which was missing from package!"
"My Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo worked for me, complete transformation, my hair looks great. It arrived ahead of time, well packed and a little surprise inside, a lovely little rubber yellow duck🐤. Thank you Molly. I do recommend this shampoo."
Roberta Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"My Nizoral shampoo purchase is exactly what I had been looking for. Pleased to have found Molly Mojo. It arrived safely and very well packed."
"They always have a variety of products suitable for all ages. The no waste products are perfect for my family as we use them a lot and there cheap and excellent value for money. Postage is very reasonable and Molly keep a you up to date with your order and tracking. I love Molly mojo"
"Fast delivery"
Shohal Mia
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and first class products. Efficient transaction. Only improvement could be better communication of delivery."
Christine Robinson
Verified Buyer
"delivered on time no damage"
Mohammed Rafi Shaikh
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service...very much impressed...would use this website to do future purchases..."
"Contacted them to ask for further information about whether a particular travel cool bag would be suitable for my medication and was very pleased with the service & information received."
"Great service, great price but had to do two orders to stock up as there was a maximum order quantity. Why?"
We have spoken with our in-house pharmacist who has confirmed we can remove this limitation on the number of units you can order as regulations have changed. Thank you very much for letting us know.
"Excellent well made product and arrived quickly. Haven’t used it yet but I’m sure it will do the job."
Luke Magnay
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and the best price online we could find."
"First time I have used the site and very pleased with the service. Good price and fast, free delivery, will use them again."
"This little cool box was excellent for taking injections to Australia and caused no problems at customs or security. Highly recommended!"
Yael Brender
Verified Buyer
"Easy and fast purchase - considering the overseas delivery."
Matilda Goes
Verified Buyer
"Really good customer service. Received the goods in time."
Molly Mojo is rated 4.87 based on 399 reviews