Molly Mojo Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Molly Mojo

About Molly Mojo: We hope your experience with us is everything you hoped for and more. Molly respects everyone and believes everyone has a talent and something wonderful about themselves. Molly wants to make parents’ lives easier by adding a little Mojo to everything parents do.

Mollymojo makes life simpler, easier and sprinkles it with a little magic dust. It can be through helpful advice to smooth customer service. Molly enjoys everything she does and does it with a bounce in her step.

relton@me.com

20 Progress Way

How would you rate Molly Mojo ?

"Article purchased went missing in the post - only packaging received. Full refund received within days."
"when product which arrived was different from that ordered they called back promptly."
Dave Handley
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good quality of the medicool bag. Holds 8 pens(humira, out of packaging). Very satisfied with purchase"
Peter Dutton
Verified Buyer
"Have purchased from Molly Mojo several times. Their service is very quick and efficient. My next order will be with them."
"Excellent, speedy service"
Jessica May
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, quick delivery. Very happy!"
Franziska Isom
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking around for the product I purchased and found Molly Mojo had a very competitive price. The service and speed of delivery were fantastic will use again."
Anita Zacho Villadsen
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service and a super product."
Marjorie Templeman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and item price . Prompt delivery. Couldn’t ask for better ."
Haseeb Ullah
Verified Buyer
"Perfect description and fast shipping"
"Easy to order etc. Goods came quickly."
Sue Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advice and communication. Speedy despatch too. I would definitely recommend"
Julie Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient delivery plus very competitively priced."
Helen Walker
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when I 'phoned with a query before ordering. The gentleman I spoke to said he would make sure my order would go out that day. The Coolbox (24 hours) for the injection pens arrived very quickly and well packaged. I used it to travel by 'plane this week and it kept my medication cool for the journey. I am very pleased with Molly Mojo's service and product."
"Great service, the items were as described and came well packed, fast delivery. Recommended."
Daren Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money great communicaion and delivery."
"Easy ordering, brilliant delivery"
Chris Burrows
Verified Buyer
"Good price and item arrived quickly & as described."
Lily Collins
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant prices and a excellent service! Would highly recommend 😊"
"Thank you very much. Everything perfect"
Molly Mojo is rated 4.88 based on 512 reviews