MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MOLLY MAID UK

About MOLLY MAID UK: Founded in Canada in 1979 and introduced into the UK in 1984, MOLLY MAID is one of the world’s largest domestic maid services, with franchises in Canada, the USA, Japan and Portugal as well as the United Kingdom.

Uniformed, fully insured, full-time staff work in teams, travelling in blue cars displaying the MOLLY MAID logo and service telephone number. MOLLY MAID has a formal system of quality control, backed up by a customer satisfaction guarantee. The staff are trained to clean thoroughly, systematically and safely, providing their own cleaning equipment and supplies.

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tom Paterson
"Arranged for a first time spring clean in advance of a regular weekly clean. Two cleaners came and quality of the clean was poor. We requested that they changed the bedding, this was not completed despite my partner being in the house at the time. Standard of clean was poor, no dusting of skirting boards, floor cleaning was not completed and bathroom clean was certainly not thorough and limescale was left on the bath and taps. A mug was broken and nothing was said by the cleaners. My partner complained to the company and we were promised a call back. The owner of the franchise did indeed call back but denied anything was wrong and then threatened in an aggressive way that unless full payment was received immediately we wold be served with a "solicitors letter". Needless to say we will not be using them again,"
Ian F
"Gayle Sparrow had arranged to visit yesterday at 1100, we waited in but no one came. No one rang either to let us know I then e mailed and asked why she didnt shgow. She said in the e mail that she came to a door with Wellintons on door step and no car in drive. I e mailed back and said that is not our House and asked what address she has. I got No Reply I would not recommend this company as very unreliable and in my opion untrustworthy saying they came out when they cleary didnt Very Bad Customer Service"
"Our tenants had Molly Maids in to clean the property when they moved out. As the landlord I was very disappointed in the standard of cleaning. The bed was not moved and there were tissues behind and also the skirting board was covered in dust, there was dust all along the bed frame. there was dust behind all the radiators, there was hair from a hair cut on the chair in the kitchen the microwave door was smeared and not cleaned properly. I certainly would not use Molly Maids, or recommend them."
"the cleaning team are fantastic and the house looks amazing once they finish. Thank you"
(9144) - Posted 2 days ago
"Such a relief to have someone help me to keep on top of the cleaning."
(9052) - Posted 3 days ago
"It’s really nice to come home to a clean house. However I a little disappointed that not everything is done quite like I would have done. I don’t know if everything is moved especially in the kitchen."
(9106) - Posted 4 days ago
"Acceptable clean. Communication between manager and client not good. After our initial clean I was told we’d be contacted to discuss a price for further cleans etc. This didn’t happen. cleaners just turned up the next week. Also hard to get hold of her on the phone. Numerous times myself and my partner were promised she’d call us back and she never did."
(9027) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Isobelle, thank you for your feedback we are very sorry to hear that you feel the communication between yourself and the franchise owner has not been as you expected, we do understand your frustration. We will immediately share your feed back with the franchise owner requesting that they make contact with you very soon.
"supply all their own products and equipment reliability and trustworthy"
(9097) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service and most importantly friendly."
(9100) - Posted 4 days ago
"Service and clean has been exceptional for the first clean specially. Bathroom floor not washed yesterday, on second clean so that was a negative, otherwise it would have been 5."
(9140) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Pat, thank you for taking your time to leave this review. We are pleased to hear that you feel the service and clean have been exceptional for your first clean. We will pass your comments onto the local franchise owner to follow up with you about the bathroom floor not being washed on the second clean, with the hope that your next clean will meet all of your expectations. We really do appreciate all feedback and would encourage you to make contact with the local franchise owner if there is anything you ever feel needs addressing or refining.
"Helpful and efficient"
(9100) - Posted 6 days ago
Hello Gregor, thank you for your 5 star review we are thrilled to hear that you found the MOLLY MAID Service to be helpful and efficient. We are pleased to be able to share your review with the local team who carry out the work and they will surely be delighted to hear this too.
"Reliable, so turn up when expected, middle of the road cleaning, only in the property 50 mins on the second visit"
(9146) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Sandra, thank you for your valued feedback we are pleased to hear that you found the service to be reliable and sorry to hear that you feel the cleaning is only middle of the road. We will forward your comments to the local franchise owner for them to follow up with you to discuss your areas of concern.
"Your lovely ladies come, clean and go - no long breaks or chats as I have had with other cleaning ladies. They leave my home very clean and smelling fresh and I can relax. Thank you!"
(9146) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Jenny we are pleased to hear the team leave your home very clean and smelling fresh and that this enables you to relax. The team who carry out the service will be jolly thrilled to hear this too. Thank you.
"The cleaners u sent were of a very high standard, friendly , efficient, and we liked them, the only problem is that I asked for people with an understanding of depressive illness ,so it was not helpful for them to suggest my husband clean more, or that I with my bad back get one of those clip sticks to pick up things off the floor..I understand that if my husband had cancer or was in a wheel chair then his disability would be more visible and I also understand because of this these conditions are hard to have sympathy for, but as a carer I need some one with a non judgemental understanding, and have asked you to help me find some one with this type of experience ,I know this will not be easy but its important to get the right support ,for both me and my partner, as well as some one to keep our flat neat and tidy."
(9047) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Susan, thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you felt the team of cleaners were of a high standard, friendly and efficient. Your comments will be shared with the local franchise owner for them to follow up with you your areas of concern about the cleaning team.
"They do all the things that I can't do myself at the moment. Thank yoy"
(9100) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Jenny, thank you for taking your time to share your feedback, it's good to know that you are happy with the service. Your comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work and they will be jolly pleased to hear about your appreciation too.
"The girls are really lovely and friendly , and do a brilliant job when cleaning, and as a disabled person that can't do it myself that means a lot."
(9083) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Chris, Thank you for your very kind feedback on our team and the quality of their cleaning, we are thrilled to hear that you have found the girls to be lovely and friendly and that they do a brilliant job for you. We will share your positive comments with the team and this will surely add to their motivation to continue to provide you with a service that works well for you.
"Excellent job! I am extremely happy with the cleaning."
(9161) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Lucie, thank you for taking the time to rate your MOLLY MAID service, we really appreciate it and are delighted to hear that you are extremely happy with the cleaning service. Your comments will be passed across to the local team who carry out the work and they will be thrilled to hear this too.
Char7004
"3 cleaning ladies stayed a maximum of 1 hour. Total cost to me £90.Economical with the materials used, obviously needed to be somewhere else. Hence house not cleaned to any kind of satisfaction."
Hello we are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the service. We recommend that you discuss these issues with the local franchise owner who provided the service. If you require any further assistance please do contact the Support Office, all contact details are listed on our website.
"This was the second session with Molly Maid. Both cleaners were pleasant and friendly. They worked very conscientiously and the rooms they cleaned were left in a high standard of cleanliness."
(9171) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello, we are very pleased to hear that you felt that the team were pleasant and friendly and that they worked conscientiously. Your comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work, as knowing what works well for you means we can repeat this time after time for you.
"Both ladies are lovely and friendly.and did the job to a good standard"
(9100) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Jill, we are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the friendly service provided to you by your local MOLLY MAID team, your comments will be shared with them and we are sure they will be thrilled to hear this too. Thank you for taking your time to leave this review.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.35 based on 992 reviews