MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MOLLY MAID UK

About MOLLY MAID UK: Founded in Canada in 1979 and introduced into the UK in 1984, MOLLY MAID is one of the world’s largest domestic maid services, with franchises in Canada, the USA, Japan and Portugal as well as the United Kingdom.

Uniformed, fully insured, full-time staff work in teams, travelling in blue cars displaying the MOLLY MAID logo and service telephone number. MOLLY MAID has a formal system of quality control, backed up by a customer satisfaction guarantee. The staff are trained to clean thoroughly, systematically and safely, providing their own cleaning equipment and supplies.

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

"The cleaning has been of a decent standard the same day or there will be a£20 penalty which is not a true estimate of what it would cost Amanda to check her bank balance and then send a text or email to remind me. She also declines to issue invoices or reminders and claims only to issue receipts if you pay by card (I prefer to pay by bank transfer). I am taking both of these matters up with her but this is very different to the friendly customer centered approach I have had from the Worthing and Cranleigh franchisees in the past."
(9140) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Fabulous ladies and great cleaning."
(9159) - Posted 1 day ago
"I am very happy with the service from molly maid"
(9078) - Posted 1 day ago
"Lovely to come home to a clean house."
(9027) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very pleased with both the service, staff and cleaning provided, booked this Service for my elderly parents in law and so needed to trust the company I Chose for them, I’m really pleased I chose molly maids, excellent in all respects. I’ve spoken to Jan & Eric as this reflects their views as well."
(9106) - Posted 2 days ago
"They did an excellent job on the two occasions and were prompt on timing and very friendly. I believe they will help me enormously as time goes by"
(9174) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very much appreciate the cleaners cleaning under the furniture downstairs where we have hard flooring which gets very dusty"
(9022) - Posted 3 days ago
"Friendly and efficient."
(9012) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great service and a really good job done. Total clean of house never stopping for a break. Only charged for the time taken which was less than estimated. Very pleased"
(9027) - Posted 3 days ago
"Friendly and courteous service"
(9158) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very satisfied !"
(9070) - Posted 4 days ago
"Can't really comment on the quality of the cleaning - the admin and communication with management was so poor they only actually made it into the house once, before I decided I'd had enough."
(9135) - Posted 5 days ago
"Good alround cleaning standards"
(9098) - Posted 5 days ago
"FANTASTIC. I am very impressed with the efficient and excellent service. With an elderly disabled mum to care for this extra help has made such a difference to me."
(9106) - Posted 5 days ago
"Was very very impressed with the high standard of cleaning provided by Molly Maid"
(9142) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very good so far! I'm really pleased with the standard of cleaning. Quick but very thorough. 👍"
(9100) - Posted 6 days ago
"I have only recently started using Molly Maids and am really pleased with the results. I always get the same ladies and they are very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend using Molly Maids , I love coming home to a clean,fresh house and being able to enjoy my time off work instead of cleaning away ."
(9100) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Sarah
We welcome you as a new MOLLY MAD customer and thank you so much for your kind review. We are really delighted to hear that you are finding the ladies to be professional and friendly and we really appreciate that you would highly recommend the service. Your motivational comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work and they will be happy and proud to hear this too.
"Everything OK."
(9106) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello,
Thank you for rating the MOLLY MAID Service, all feedback is very important to us and will be shared with the local franchise owner and the team who carry out the work.
"Always on time. They get on with the job. Efficient and amenable. If asked, I would recommend them."
(9002) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Marie
Thank you for your feedback on the cleaning service, we are pleased to hear that the team are always on time, efficient and amenable. We also really appreciate that you would recommend the service. Your comments will be shared with the local franchise owner and the team who carry out the work.
"I was very impressed with the team work, and the cleaning was very good, this was the second time I had them, the first time a couple of things were missed, which was put right on the second time, to a high standard, thanks molly maids, jade and el x"
(9172) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Valerie
We are very pleased to hear that you are impressed with team and the service carried out, and we are also pleased to hear that the missed areas were rectified for you. Please do always get in touch with your local Franchise Owner if there is any aspect of the service ongoing which you feel are missed or any changes that you may wish to make. Reviews and feedback are always appreciated, thank you.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.34 based on 1,255 reviews