MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend MOLLY MAID UK

About MOLLY MAID UK: Founded in Canada in 1979 and introduced into the UK in 1984, MOLLY MAID is one of the world’s largest domestic maid services, with franchises in Canada, the USA, Japan and Portugal as well as the United Kingdom.

Uniformed, fully insured, full-time staff work in teams, travelling in blue cars displaying the MOLLY MAID logo and service telephone number. MOLLY MAID has a formal system of quality control, backed up by a customer satisfaction guarantee. The staff are trained to clean thoroughly, systematically and safely, providing their own cleaning equipment and supplies.

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Telephone
"Very prompt, efficient and hard working"
(9002) - Posted 6 hours ago
"All excellent punctual, cheerful and above all thorough"
(9100) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Very poor."
(9161) - Posted 20 hours ago
"Really great!!!!house immaculate!!"
(9100) - Posted 3 days ago
"The girls I've had have been great. The house looks great, neat and cared for. I hate cleaning so this arrangement is ideal for me. Thanks"
(9070) - Posted 4 days ago
"We were very happy with the clean that Molly Maid did this Wednesday. Our cleaners were quick and efficient and it was lovely stepping into a spotless, clean smellig home! Thank you Molly Maid. Sarah & Mark Benfleet Essex"
(9115) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Sarah and Mark,
Thank you for your valued feedback, we are delighted to see that you were happy with the clean and that you appreciated your spotless and clean smelling home. Your comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work, as knowing what works well for you means we can repeat this time after time for you.
"Very pleased with the monthl;y service we use"
(9171) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Jay,
Thank you for rating your MOLLY MAID Service, we are thrilled to see that you have given it five stars. It's our pleasure to share your feedback with the team who carry out the work and they will be delighted to hear this too.
"My experience so far with Molly Maid has been excellent..thank you very much."
(9085) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Anne,
Thank you for taking your time to review your MOLLY MAID Service, we are thrilled to hear that your experience so far has been excellent. It is our pleasure to be able to share your kind comments with the team who carry out the work, they will be delighted to hear this too.
"Just our second time with the Molly Maid team and we are very pleased with the standard of cleaning. Thank you."
(9148) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi,
We welcome you as a new MOLLY MAID Customer. We are thrilled to hear that you are very pleased with the standard of cleaning, as will the team who carry out the work be. Thank you for taking your time to share this kind feedback and we wish you well.
"Excellent. I have a broken wrist so they have been lifesavers. Very nice girls and do a thorough job."
(9027) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello,
Thank you for rating your MOLLY MAID Service, we are very pleased to hear that the cleaning of your home has eased things a little for you at this time. We wish you a speedy and pain free recovery.
"Nothing but the highest of praise at the moment first two visits, polite, courteous and industrias. House always feels more loved when they leave. Well done gal's."
(9116) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Barry,
Thank you so much for your kind and motivational feedback on your MOLLY MAID Service, the team who carry out the work will be delighted and proud to hear how you feel about the service too.
"A little more attention to detail would improve the overall experience, especially bathroom on middle floor , dusting , missed extractor fan in kitchen , it’s the small things that make all the difference."
(9026) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello William,
Thank you for your valued feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are feeling the service needed a little more attention to detail. Your comments will be passed to the local Franchise Owner to follow up with you about these areas of concern.
"Generally good. Window sills in lounge definitely not cleaned during deep clean."
(9010) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi,
Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are pleased you feel the service is generally good and sorry to hear that you were not so pleased with the window sill cleaning. We will of course pass your comments to the Franchise Owner to discuss this concern with you.
"Lovely girls very polite and cheerfully nothing is to much trouble for them. They clean my bungalow top to bottom move all the furniture do all the paint work there's nothing they don't clean it's gleaming when they have finish"
(9175) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Carole,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to hear you are finding the girls to be polite and cheerful and that your home is gleaming after the clean. We take great pleasure and pride in passing your motivational comments along to the team who carry out the work as they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
"Not cheap but effective, efficient reliable service with lovely friendly staff."
(9047) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello,
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review here. We are delighted to see that you are finding the team to be effective, efficient, reliable and friendly. We appreciate all feedback on our standards, service and pricing which is shared with the local MOLLY MAID manager and the team who carry out the work.
"efficient, friendly and very thorough while respectful of the property"
(9140) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Colin,
We are delighted to hear that you are appreciating the efficient, friendly and thorough MOLLY MAID Service. Your kind feedback will be shared with the team who carry out the work, they will be jolly pleased to hear this too. Thank you.
"Quick and good for our needs."
(9166) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi,
Thank you for leaving us your review. We are pleased to read that you are finding the service to be quick and good for your needs, your feedback will be shared with the team who carry out the work.
"Polite and efficient"
(9010) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Vic,
Thank you for taking your time to rate your MOLLY MAID Service. We are jolly pleased that you are finding the team to be polite and efficient and your kind comment will be shared with the Franchise Owner and the team who carry out the work, they will be delighted to hear this too.
"From the moment I contacted Molly Maid I was impressed with the professional response to my enquiry and the service they have delivered is everything that was discussed. As I have got older I have to accept I am not able to do the things I used to do and unable to keep my home the way I would like it, which I found depressing. I do not like asking for help so when I contacted Molly Maids I was apprehensive. From the moment the Molly Maids arrived I found them to be friendly, kind, helpful and extremely efficient. When they leave my home it smells lovely and everywhere is just as I hoped it would be"
(9149) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Shirley
Thank you so much for your kind review we are delighted to hear that you appreciate the professionalism of the service and the cleaning team. We will pass your comments along to the team who carry out the work and we are sure they will be proud to know the difference this service is making to you. Thank you again for the review and we send you our very best wishes.
"Friendly helpful ladies who do a good job. Would recommend highly."
(9098) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Carole,
Thank you for your feedback we are all delighted to hear that you are finding the team to be friendly and helpful. Your comments will be shared with the team who carry out the work, as knowing what works well for you means we can repeat this time after time for you.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.35 based on 1,145 reviews