Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews

Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Doreen Whitty
quick delivery and everything as described .thanks
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Fantastic products and fantastic service! Brilliant variety of Irish beers.
I've placed 2 orders in the last week with Molloys and I found their service second to none. Website so easy to navigate. Orders were dispatched quickly and efficiently from Molloys however the courier service from Fastway left a lot to be desired on one of the deliveries and I found it impossible to contact them. Customer service from Sharon in Molloys was excellent in helping me to resolve the issue. The fault definitely lay with Fastway.
Arrival delayed by the courier, so no fault of Molloys. Could do with some further updates on order status on their tracking page as it still said being prepared at Molloys until the time it was delivered.
I ordered beer for my family as a gift. There was an option to write a gift note/message which I did - I was shocked when my mum sent me a picture of a lovely greeting card (a fun happy emoji card) with the message handwritten inside. I was expecting a little scrappy piece of paper with a printed message so I was so happy to see the personal touch being put into it, it made the gift special especially since I haven’t been able to see them in months due to the pandemic. It’s the simple things that make a difference and will now be regularly ordering Blue Moon (which are hard to get) for my family. Thanks!
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021 Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Over rated prices compared to other online stores !!!
I highly recommend to shop arround ... :(
Very nice service, thank you
Great service and fast delivery
Got a gift delivered. Arrived quickly and with a card- presentation box very nice - would recommend!
Prices are fair compare to street prices.
Delivery on other hand is quite expensive. 100e to get free is quite high bar for some.
Excedllent . will shop there again .
Great and quick service ! Delighted with product
I was very pleased that my order was delivered on time.
Great selection and excellent shipping
The website looked good and it was easy to navigate but it gave no indication when the delivery would be made - 2 days later my order was delivered. This is extremely mis leading as you sense that you will get the order fulfilled immediately. Expressly state that its a 48hr turnaround or offer an express service - which when it comes to alcohol in Ireland, I presume is what is needed/wanted by your customers. Moreover, you are competing with Deliveroo but with your 48hr delivery time, it is not much of a competition.
Very happy with my purchase but delivery price is a bit steep and some of the minitures are quite expensive also. Very fast delivery
I was unable to see or select a delivery date or time but otherwise very happy with the service.
Great product offering, good value and arrived super quick 👍
Excellent service!
Great service, the bits I ordered arrived in great time and they have a really good selection of unusual beers and cocktail mixers that you wouldn’t see in most supermarkets or off licences! I’ll be ordering off these lads again 😀
Molloys Liquor Stores is rated 4.77 based on 407 reviews