Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molloys Liquor Stores
Read Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews
Good online service
It is a Christmas present so it hasn't been opened yet. I'll put a review up after Christmas when Dad has sampled it. I'm sure it is going to be beautiful
Super fast delivery, great selection of products
Excellent customer service! Timing of delivery- excellent. Packaging - really, really excellent. Thank you Niamh for the advice, information AND time you gave me. Will definitely recommend to others.
Prompt excellent value for money service ,goods securely wrapped and delivered by courier. Will order again .
Bought 15 cans of Dungarvan in mid november 2021. They sent me cans with expiring date December 21.. Not cool these are old cans very close to expiring date
Extremely fast delivery! Easy to navigate website. Very impressed.
My order was delivered in just a few days.
Excellent service and quick delivery, thanks folks
Reliable and fast service
Great experience from purchase to delivery. I was expecting a longer delivery period but I received my purchase in good time. Products were securely packaged.
Great selection and fast delivery :)
Living in a tiny coastal village has its disadvantages when it comes to sourcing slightly unusual items. I needed the Italian liqueur Limoncello for a special dinner and I was able to order it from Molloys. No fuss, no issues, it arrived very well packed, having been posted promptly. I'd buy again.
Good selection of drinks and very fast service! :)
Delivery was sent to the sender and not the recipient. I had to deliver it myself.
Order received within a few days and very well wrapped.
great service
Quick and quality service
Delivered so quickly and got exactly what I wanted for good money, highly recommend!
Excellent service with timely delivery as promised
Molloys Liquor Stores is rated 4.78 based on 649 reviews