moKee Reviews

4.8 Rating 967 Reviews
96 %
of reviewers recommend moKee
4.8
Based on 967 reviews
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier
Average Delivery Time
Within 5 Days
On-time Delivery
96%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
Greater than 94%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
Under An Hour
Read moKee Reviews
Visit Website

Email:

tlc@mokee.eu

Location:

moKeeOffice 141405 Kings RoadSW10 0BB London

Write Your review

Tell us how moKee made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
Cadeau parfait, le bébé adore dormir dedans, il donne une jolie touche à la déco. Vraiment nous sommes ravis !
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Beautiful cot that was very easy to put together! Perfect size for our little one and her nursery! Delivery was quicker than expected too :)
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Delivery was very quick Products are easy to assemble, look good with a very good value for money. this is perfect !
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Très satisfaite de mon achat de lit bébé : jolie couleur, montage facile, livraison rapide, petit prix, je recommande!
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Really love the quality of the mini cot, the colour is amazing as well. It also arrived a lot sooner than expected! So excellent delivery as well!
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Commande conforme à la description. Produits de qualité. Je suis contente de ma commande.
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
I bought a MoKee cot and change mat for my first born and everytime I have had an issue they professionally and quickly deal with it. It is so nice to have great customer service with good products. I had an issue with one of the change mats and they replaced this no problems. I have since bought another cot and mat for my second child. I also bought the Bassinet which was great and sturdy.
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
La qualité est celle attendu, livraison rapide , informations et bon suivi commande . Satisfaite
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
I only bought nuts and bolts, that I managed to lose when I put the cot into storage, but now I’ve got the cot built and ready for our new arrival without having the expense of buying a new cot. Thank you for all the help you gave me.
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
j'ai fait une commande une liste, le cadeau est parvenu à l'adresse indiquée, tout a été OK
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Très contente du couffin que j’ai commandé et de son support. Il est super beau.
moKee 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Le couffin Moise commandé est exactement tel que d’écrit sur le site, voire encore plus beau une fois reçu ! Ce couffin est vraiment super pour un prix très raisonnable en comparaison avec d’autres sites. En plus, nous avons été livré en moins d’une semaine, et tout était en parfait état. Vivement que bébé arrive pour le bercer dedans. Nous sommes très satisfaits du rendu et n’avons pas de doute que bébé le validera pour y faire de gros dodos !
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Super site service client très efficace et réactif
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
PERFECT customer service!!!
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Good quality cot, well packaged & easy to assemble. Unfortunately there was a 4 day delay in delivery due to current shipping problems between EU & UK (Brexit issues) but very happy with the purchase.
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Super service après-vente
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Arrived quickly and nice Products!
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
Delivery was kept on top of by the Mokee team, when it was delayed due to Brexit. Products are exactly as described, do the job perfectly and look good. We have the mini cot which is perfect for us.
Helpful Report
Posted 9 months ago
Produit de qualité, purement naturel (matelas 100% naturel), livré à ma porte et dans un bon délai.
Helpful Report
Posted 9 months ago
Minimum 10 characters
Helpful Report
Posted 9 months ago
moKee is rated 4.82 based on 967 reviews