moKee Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read moKee Reviews

tlc@mokee.eu

moKeeOffice 141405 Kings RoadSW10 0BB London

Tell us how moKee made you happy
The mini cot, with drawer and rama mattress is excellent quality and looks really lovely in the nursery. Ordering was easy, website very user friendly. We had a little hiccup with delivery, Covid and Brexit, nothing anyone could have done and customer service kept me informed. It all arrived in one piece and was easily put together. I would definitely recommend.
Easy to choose on website. Good price. Excellent and quick delivery
Website was easy to navigate. Price was reasonable. Delivery was quick. All I could ask for.
Great quality product and speedy delivery
Design original, belle qualité. Excellent service après vente
Joli plan à langer très bonne qualité et conforme à la description. Livré avec un petit cadeau de bienvenue ! Merci
Nous avions déjà commandé chez Mokee pour notre premier bébé, pour le second c’était une évidence de fournir de nouveaux chez eux. Livraison rapide, produits de très bonne qualité et très facile à monter. On peut vraiment se faire plaisir sur la déco avec des produits qui durent dans le temps malgré nos deux minis tornades.
Very Nice ! Simple but great design, well conceived!
Livraison rapide. Montage facile. Rendu visuel parfait !
Livraison rapide. Couffin Moïse vraiment beau, de qualité et tout à fait conforme à mes attentes.
the baby bed that we built for our girl is just perfect. thank you so much
Good quality, healthy material, easy to assemble
Fantastic quality playpen. We love it so much we are going to buy a toddler bed from the same range. Great to find a wooden playpen which can be easily folded away at the end of the day, no fiddly mechanisms like previous ones we have had. Very easy to assemble and lovely touch to have the wooden supports sent with it so it can be built by one person, my 8 year old was able to build it! Delivery was slightly delayed but this was due to Brexit and Covid so no fault of MoKee and I was able to track the delivery progress via fedex very easily.
The cot is a beautiful product, packaged well and delivered in a timely fashion. Staff online were very attentive and entertaining. It was a seamless experience purchasing from Mokee. Highly recommend buying from the company.
Good value for money
Everything was so easy with moKee. Ordering, tracking, delivering. We love the product - it’s wonderful and fantastic quality. We have built it in readiness for our baby girl arriving in late spring. The tea bag and chocolate was a nice touch too.
Good quality product and efficient delivery. Easy to make and set up.
Just needed a replacement part for a cot bed. Quick efficient service & I only paid for the postage. Thanks
The Ramen mattress really is extremely breathable and eliminated my worries of my baby sleeping on her stomach and face down! Customer service is very fast to respond, polite and helpful! I can only recommend this brand
Lovely products with quick and free delivery.
moKee is rated 4.83 based on 823 reviews