Mohka Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mohka

About Mohka: Welcome to Mohka. Specializing in canvas printing, with great value wall art for your home, office or business.

Over 80,000 stunning canvas art prints for you to choose from in a variety of subjects from abstracts to sunsets.

sales@mohka.co.uk

How would you rate Mohka ?

"Excellent service and quality canvases. This is my fourth purchase and would use again"
"Good service and quick shipping"
"Canvas are of a very good quality and delivery is very quick! I recommend it"
"Very quick and efficient service. Excellent product!"
"Great service arrived quickly lovely canvas"
"Really love the print which now hangs in our bedroom. Was delivered speedily and was easy to hang."
"So happy with my first purchase from Mohka. Really vivid colours - just what I wanted to finish off my newly refurbished breakfast room."
"Service and delivery... Amazing! Picture.... Stunning!!!! Thank you, Mohka ????"
"Great quality item and fast delivery. Will use again."
"My 3rd purchase of a canvas from Mohka and they are all of fantastic quality, truly delighted with all my purchases and will definitely be buying again from you guys."
"The art, a 40" x 56" print was good quality with vibrant colours and a sturdy, plain mounting. The delivery service through Canvas Art Direct was terrible. They failed to arrive at our location and instead pretended that we weren't there to collect, and refused to redeliver or respond to queries."
"I bought a picture from mohka and payed £12 shipping when the picture arrived it looked like a waterproof tablecloth wrapped around a wooden frame.Iphoned up to say how disappointed I was and ask how to return it to be told I would get a refund for the picture but not for the shipping .This is now going to cost me £24 for shipping I wont be using mohka again."
"Excellent company, fast and efficient and kept me updated on the progress of my delivery. A beautiful canvas of excellent quality and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be using this company again."
"Great sevice and quick delivery"
"the canvas was better than I imagined ,its a fantastic work of art, a feature in my home, ive already had a few visitors up to see it, and they like me love it . the service was very good and prompt also well protected . I highly recommend this company."
"This is the second time I have purchased canvas art from mohka and I've been very pleased with the delivery service, more so the quality of the art looks fantastic hanging on my wall highly recommended."
"Very pleased with the purchase of the Prints. Very well made and colour quality is excellent. Dispatched in two days and arrived in perfect condition via the Courier. Thank you"
"I ordered from Mohka a few years ago and I am just as delighted with this order as I was then. Canvas is great and exactly as it looked on the website. They look great years later as the product is so well made."
"Fantastic service. Arrived next day. Well packaged. Already recommended to a friend."
"The two pictures arrived well wrapped and very quickly. They are just what we ordered and look good. The frame is of a good quality. The customer has to attach their hanger of choice themselves so don't expect to hang it straight from the parcel."
Mohka is rated 4.74 based on 27 reviews