Modiify Reviews

4PM

Unit E3 Fenton Trade Park

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Modiify?

"Ordered, Paid express shipping, got the controller, not my L.E.D's that i wanted. Contacted the company with no reply, few more emails then got a reply saying they were getting me the track n trace... a day or so passed so i asked again, got a track n trace number that went nowhere. gave up and was going to hold my payment from paypal and it arrived, 3day international shipping tuned into 10... ok i was wrapped i got it then checked, no LEDS... so payment is on hold till the sort me and my mates order out. Very poorly organised company with no customer communication. I gave this company every chance to communication, very poor. I run my own online business and now i know why my customers give us such good reviews."
Are you Modiify? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Modiify receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
Modiify is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews