Modiify Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Modiify

How would you rate Modiify?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brett

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Modiify in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Brett Horsfall
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered, Paid express shipping, got the controller, not my L.E.D's that i wanted. Contacted the company with no reply, few more emails then got a reply saying they were getting me the track n trace... a day or so passed so i asked again, got a track n trace number that went nowhere. gave up and was going to hold my payment from paypal and it arrived, 3day international shipping tuned into 10... ok i was wrapped i got it then checked, no LEDS... so payment is on hold till the sort me and my mates order out. Very poorly organised company with no customer communication. I gave this company every chance to communication, very poor. I run my own online business and now i know why my customers give us such good reviews."
Modiify is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews