Modern Rugs UK Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Modern Rugs UK Reviews

sales@modern-rugs.co.uk

Tell us how Modern Rugs UK made you happy
Rug is not silver at all. It’s charcoal
I love the broths it goes well with my keto diet and quick to make, and the meat packs are to die for, good work.
Our rug is just beautiful! The delivery was quick and I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this company! Excellent value for money.
Great service, friendly and on time delivery. I just love my new rug exactly what I expected as my old rug is still going strong from modern rugs but looking a bit tired due to twin grandsons and a granddaughter and 2 dogs. Does exactly what it says on the tin 🤗
I bought (Carter Rust) one for the dining room and loved it so much I bought another (Apollo Red) for the sitting room. The pure wool quality is superb, thick and soft and exceptional value for money. The speed of delivery was excellent, within two days, with clear email notification.
Excellent quality rug. True to colour online and good contact regarding delivery etc.
Love my rug. Can't fault anything about the rug or company
Beautifully made and very much admired by everyone who comes to my home. It arrived on time and in good condition. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great service, rug was very true to picture and delivery very quick! Would highly recommend 😁
Really great company to buy from, extremely helpful and friendly, speedy communication. Good website and rug was well-shipped. Unfortunately our favourite rug was discontinued and our 2nd choice wasn’t right for our room. It was returned and refunded, no problem.
The rug is beautiful and delivery was very fast. Great service!
Good quality product and delivery service.
Great rug and great service. Thanks.
Very good service. All went smoothly.
Bought 3 of the Pet Mats for our Campervan, very pleased with quality, and colour. Delivered within the specified time, received tracking information giving approximate time of delivery. All very good, would order again.
I'm really happy with the rug.Makes my living room complete as not had a rug for a while and couldnt make my mind up if i wanted one .So glad I did I love it .Thank you x
Fast delivery and a brilliant customer service. They couldn't have been more helpful in sorting out our returns I would highly recommend this company !
I was a bit nervous about ordering a rug on a website but I’m absolutely thrilled with it,I looked everywhere for a rug to go with my new sofas and this one is perfect, also excellent delivery and packaging would thoroughly recommend
Excellent service, very communicative when a problem arose carpets good quality and exactly as the photos show . well worth the money paid
So many rugs to choose from at fantastic prices. Quick delivery and so happy with my rugs, love the non slip under mat too. Will always be go to modern rugs now.
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.56 based on 2,091 reviews