Modern Rugs UK Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Could Be Better
Guest
"A beautiful rug which arrived quickly and looks wonderful in the kitchen. We've received lots of compliments!"
Guest
"Perfect rug for my landing, bought in the sale and delivered promptly. Will definitely shop here again."
"Communication and delivery was very good. Quality of rug is fabulous, better than what I expected and for a great price and discount. I am very pleased and love my new rug👍👍👍"
"A delight to deal with a company who are so professional. Our rug is lovely, soft under foot, looks very cosy and enhances our room. Would definitely check out Modern Rugs first when we require another rug."
"Beautiful rug at a great price"
"Rug was delivered really quickly. Colours not as bright as expected but still look good in the room."
"Fab hard wearing rug and excellent value for money, the durable fabric when allows dried mud to brush off... and then shows no marks... can’t rate this rug enough."
"Carpet was exactly the same as picture excellent quality perfect size came on time all sealed and well wrapped definatly buy again from modern carpets"
"Good quality and rug was excellent exactly has it looked on line. Delivery service was very good also"
"A really good range of sizes and colours. I chose a large multi colour modern design. The carpet is lovely, it arrived in a timely manner, was well packaged, and is of really nice quality. I would definitely use this company again."
"Rug arrived on time, looks fantastic, so many compliments on its look. Value for money and would definitely recommend to friends and family"
"A rug I ordered didn’t work with the space. The rug was returned without any fuss or problem."
"Very pleased, very good quality !"
"I am really impressed by the quality of this rug especially as I got such a good deal. The dark blue colour was slightly different from the picture but it still matches."
"Fabulous rug Prompt deliver Excellent value for mobey"
"Amazing rub. So soft and the colour is so beautiful,I got the lilac colour. Everyone that comes over falls in love with it"
"This is a very good firm, and I would not hesitate to use them again. The website is very clear, not ambiguous like other sites. Well done to all at modern rugs."
"The rug was exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition in the time stated."
"Good service and a lovely rug in my hall. Good communication throughout and I would confidently use your company again in the future."
"Nova Antique Grey Rug Excellent quality and price . Delivery as expected and very good customer service. Thank you"
"There was a bit of confusion over delivery dates but everyone was helpful on the phone and sorted it out. We ordered the Yellow Happy Kilim and it is exactly what we needed and, most importantly, looks just like it did in the photo. We wanted something bright yellow and had already sent back a rug bought elsewhere which looked right on the website but turned out to be a dark mustard colour. The rug is good quality and the price was reasonable."
"Very pleased with our new rug from Modern Rugs. Excellent quality at a very competitive price. Delivery was very prompt. Would not hesitate to recommend this company or its products."
"Very nice quality rug at a great price! Non slip underlay a bonus too!"
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.55 based on 1,985 reviews