Modern Rugs UK Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Modern Rugs UK

How would you rate Modern Rugs UK ?

"A nice enough rug but it took three weeks to arrive to Ireland. Probably would have been a deal breaker if I'd known beforehand."
"Purchased 2 grey runner rugs of different sizes. However, when received the rugs were not the same and not the size ordered. Rang the office and was advised to return the rugs at my expense so they could ensure I was telling the truth. Refused to do this and agreed to send them a photo instead. Office emailed me upon receipt of photo and said replacement would be sent out and would be delivered on a Monday. The rug did not arrive until the Tuesday."
"Excellent quality, delivered in time. Very happy with my purchase. Will definitely buy again"
"Rug arrived in the time they said, I would buy from them again"
"Very good quality rug. Durable, washable and looks great. Very pleased with this rug. Good service. Prompt delivery. Will buy from this seller again."
"Arrived an entire month later than specified. I continually had to chase on the status of my order with often receiving no reply from customer services! Do not recommend buying from here."
"Excellent quality, great prices and Fanta delivery. Very happy customer!"
"Bought a large sisal rug for the kitchen-diner and liked it so much, bought a matching smaller one for the kitchen. Online purchasing is easy and the rugs arrived within the quoted timescales, with an email being sent to advise of exact delivery day beforehand. Customer services quick to respond by email to an order query. Cannot fault them and would buy from them again."
"Lovely soft rug"
"Good service and delivery"
"good quality hand made rug with quick delivery"
"Very happy with our rug (Sisal Linen), excellent value for the price, fast delivery."
"Bought a rug and was pleased with my purchase. Good value and quality. Would buy again if needed."
"Good quality rugs at a great price, The rug matches the glass mosaic tiles exactly both in pattern and in colour, couldn't ask for anything more. The rug arrived quickly and there were no problems. I would have no problem recommending this company to all of my friends. Regards Gary Hall."
"Delivery good, nice website, easy to order."
"Great rugs, We now have bought another,"
"A lovely rug, the colours didn't go in my kitchen, so I gave it to my son and they love it."
"Huge selection, some really good prices, quick delivery and a decent delivery company"
"Easy to deal with"
"I ordered what was described as a grey rug for my hallway and when it arrived it was brown! I was happy to send back but not at my own cost as it wasn't my error. I contacted you to ask you to cover the cost of return and even sent you pictures of the rug against something that was grey and something that was brown to clearly show the that the colour of the rug was brown! I was told that the colour varies from photo to photo and that I would have to send back at my own cost! to say I was furious was an understatement. I ordered a grey rug and received a brown one - then to say I have to return it at my own cost was unacceptable. I expressed this in another email to you and was completely ignored. Disgusting treatment of a customer and have never been treated like that by a company before. It is safe to say I will never be ordering from you again."
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.58 based on 45 reviews