Modern Rugs UK Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modern Rugs UK

Tell us how Modern Rugs UK made you happy

customer service
"Love my rug. Excellent quality price and service"
"Lovely quality but smaller than I expected"
"Originally ordered a rug which I then wanted to change. Customer service sorted that instantly. The new rug I ordered was out of stock but I was regularly kept updated with the status of the rug’s whereabouts and delivery. Rug eventually arrived and is just gorgeous. We ordered the mint desire rug in beige. It’s given the magic oomph to the room and is such amazing quality. Deep pile and cosy. Will be ordering again for further rooms."
"Fantastic rugs, order one for our kitchen was so happy with it that I order another two for porch and utility room."
"Great service, fast delivery and lovely rug!"
"Rug is lovely and soft and a really nice grey. Great for my bedroom. Love it"
"The photo was not entirely representative of the rug I received. It had lots of shiny strands that make it look far more childish than the photo advertised, however, the money to return it was not worth it. It is a soft rug and seems good quality it’s just a shame that it didn’t meet my expectations in terms of appearances."
"The rug is fine but delivery very poor as although 7day delivery quoted on line it took over a month to deliver as out of stock. The web site should be updated once items are not available and stop advertising the same rug on your website once you are aware you do not have it in stock."
"The rug is very very soft and looks great in out hall. It was a described, the delivery was very efficient so I would definitely recommend Modern Rugs."
"Good quality rugs. Pleased with service."
"Great fast efficient service"
"Customer service not good, i was told all rugs were at least 10mm thick which is not true, my rug although fabulous pattern and colours it was very thin and i had to get a special padding for underneath, they refused to believe that i had rang them and asked about thickness as i could not find this in the details unless you scroll right to the end of the page,not a pleasant experience!"
"Love the pattern delivered in time frame specified was 10cm shorter than stated"
"Great service, fast, clear site, competitive prices, and absolutely gorgeous rug. Highly recommended!"
"Awful delivery means used to deliver a carpet, which is obviously a bit item to begin. The UPS driver couldn't be bothered to deliver to my actual flat so simply dumped the item on the ground floor, whereas my flat is on 4th floor, and just left. I have spent a frightening amount of time and energy trying to get UPS to deliver it properly but seems like what I'm asking for is beyond their comprehension. So it's just been sitting on the ground floor for over a week now as I have a bad back and can't carry it upstairs myself (and shouldn't have to do it anyway). Why use UPS for delivery of such large items if they can't deliver it properly?!"
"This is such a great find. I wish I needed more rugs! There were several beautiful rugs I had to choose from and found it quite hard to make my mind up. However, the one I finally bought is fantastic and everything about the company is very good. I ordered online but was able to talk to someone in the office when I had a question. Excellent delivery service too. Highly recommended."
"Pleased with service,and quality of the rug,I was really surprised It was made in Belgium and not China,where everything seems to be Made theses days!"
"Although it took over three weeks for my rug to arrive but it was worth the wait. I’m very pleased with it & love it."
"I just love my new rug . It looks fabulous. Thank you."
"I love it. Just what I wanted/ needed. Exactly like the pictures. Nothing more to say. Perfect!!!!"
"Good product. Efficient delivery. Had designs I hadn’t seen elsewhere. Would recommend."
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.53 based on 1,445 reviews