Modern Rugs UK Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Modern Rugs UK Reviews

sales@modern-rugs.co.uk

Tell us how Modern Rugs UK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very happy with the rugs and delivery
Good reliable service AND my rug is of high quality! Thank you Modern Rugs
Excellent service, very quick delivery and lovely rug
I've been really very pleased with the service offered; clear communication and quick delivery. The rug is as described and we are very pleased with the quality. I would definitely recommend Modern Rugs UK!
Bought 4 large rugs to decorate my new shop. Three of them are sumptuous, had to exchange the fourth which wasn't suitable. Very happy, they make the shop look amazing
Beautiful rug and at a good price with quick delivery.
Modern Rugs have a lovely easy to use website. it shows the rug at various angles and truly reflect how the rug looks. The product was delivered promptly. When I spoke to the lady in customer services she was very helpful and resolved my query straight away. Would definatlely recommend them
Lovely quality rug. Been searching for ages for a runner rug that would fit my long living room. It has long pile and feels luxurious under foot. Service was great all the way through, easy process that kept me informed.
I have ordered 2 beautiful rugs .They are amazing....!!1 Bargain prices and exceptional quality. Swift delivery and well packed. I will never shop anywhere else for rugs
Speedy delivery and good quality rugs. Thoroughly recommended.
great service, timely and communicative even in the time of the lockdown
Adore my blizzard mocha rug, my 2yr old tells me daily 'it's so fluffy!' as he rolls round in it and it looks so classy - just have to be careful when hoovering as the Lego pieces get hidden in the pile! Fabulous speedy service too, will definitely shop with Modern Rugs UK again, thankyou!! 😊
excellent quality, very quick service.
Superb quality wool rugs (we have now bought 3 from Modern Rugs). Delivery was extremely quick, and the rugs all well wrapped to prevent damage. Really excellent quality and service.
We've recently, separately bought two rugs from Modern Rugs, the delivery and service were exemplary and we are absolutely delighted with both. May be buying another soon.
Love my rug. The online images truly reflects what it looks like. Feels luxurious to walk on and is very good quality. Will definitely be buying from Modern Rugs again.
Great service, very friendly, kept me informed along the way and the website had the stock showing too!
Quick and speedy delivery with a discount on other online rug shops.
So my son picked up one of your rugs in a local store I loved it so much I found it online and ordered the very same one it’s so lush and dense we all love it! So sumptuous and squishy, pure comfort and indulgence, especially after a hard days work
ordered a rug on Thursday. Phoned following Wednesday as delivery stated 2-4 days. Item was not yet despatched from warehouse 6 days later (Wednesday.) Company then informed warehouse to despatch also offered a refund but not an answer as time taken to credit bank account. DELIVERY DOES NOT INCLUDE WEEKENDS BUT WORKING DAYS !!! this was not stated. This has put me off on-line purchasing. Next time I will go to shop, pay and leave with goods.
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.56 based on 2,230 reviews