Modern Rugs UK Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
Guest
"Fast delivery and good packaging. The rug is absolutely stunning, exactly how I hoped. Very pleased with the experience."
Janet W
"Lovely rug great quality excellent service"
"I love my new rug- it’s perfect for our Campervan- the material is much softer than I imagined and it’s so stylish. I want to get a bigger version for my kitchen. Very happy customer."
"The rug was absolutely what was pictured - and better than we could have hoped for the money we paid for it. Amazing value, super speedy delivery, and wonderful service all the way. Hugely recommend, and we will be using Modern Rugs again"
"lovely colour and feel to the carpet. Great value for money"
"We were absolutely delighted with our rug. It has has compliments from our friends and family and was extremely good value."
"Superb service, very quick. Lovely rug, and there was loads to choose from. Highly recommended"
"I am very pleased with the quality of the rug and the fact it is tailor made for the space. It is a very reasonable price for the quality and the service and the fact that it really is exactly what i wanted. I had a live chat with a team member first who advised which product to go for."
"Really pleased with the rug and the service.No problems at all."
"Fabulous rug, delivered when stated .....very happy"
"My rug is funky, furry orange and as soft as orange mousse. You just have to walk on it with bare feet. Lovely. Would recommend Modern Rugs UK to anyone."
"Great price and fast delivery. Bought two Aga hug rugs with the sheep design. They are perfect for our new kitchen and much admired by visitors!"
"The quality of the rug we purchased is first class and the service was extremely efficient. Would highly recommend this company."
"I was kept up to date every step of the way. From ordering to delivery the service was exceptional. The rug exceeded all expectations. The quality is superb"
"Great service and really pleased with the rug. Looks exactly the same as in the online photographs."
"Looks cheap, I returned it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're very sorry to hear you are not happy with the rug purchased. We are constantly working to improve the information available to customers on our website prior to purchase.

We do have over 25,000 different rugs available to purchase on our website. If you would like advise or help on an alternative rug, please contact us at sales@modern-rugs.co.uk or by phone on 01388 663 38 and we will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Modern Rugs Team
"Very good customer service letting me know when the rug would be delivered. The Rug is good quality and a very good price"
"I love my new rug it looks nicer than the picture."
"Very good product, great quality and excellent service. Thank you"
"Once it eventually was back in stock the rug arrived promptly and I love it"
"Love it really good quality"
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.53 based on 1,735 reviews