Modern Rugs UK Reviews

Raushonara .
Modern Rugs UK 5 star review on 5th December 2019
NIKKITA HEYWOOD
Gold quality fast delivery
What an amazing rug! So soft and fluffy. It also looks and feels very high quality and stylish. Would buy here again in a heartbeat.
The rug that arrived looked nothing like the one I ordered. I would have compalned/returned it but currently I have too many other things things to worth about.
In the photo and close up it had a pattern , however when it arrived it was completely plain. I have been happy with previous orders but this was dissapointing.
Easy to clean. My cat does not suffer from fur ball because of it. Very cosy and cost effective,.
I bought an outstanding rust-coloured rug, with an online image true to colour, at an astonishing price. It arrived when it was supposed to arrive. Full marks.
A well made rug ideal for the kitchen.
Good choice of colours and sizes, very pleased with my final choice which arrived on time and well packaged.
prompt delivery well packaged and superb quality Delighted
Beautiful and well priced rug, quick shipping
I am very pleased with thug I purchased,.It is exactly what I required.I thoroughly recommend it thankyou
There were a large range of rugs to choose from. The searching options helped a lot in finding the exact rug I needed. The rug that was delivered was exactly as I expected.
Love my new rug Orinoco flow it did have 2 large folds going through it which I thought would flatten once the rug was rolled out but did not. Finally I got the steam iron onto it & its now perfect a little note with the delivery would have helped.
Great rug and delivered very quickly and contactlessly, despite the lockdown. Would use again
The rug is better than I expected. I have had rugs from Modern Rugs before and it's difficult to be sure from the photos if the colours will match your room.
I can say the rugs are better than expected.
Hi,
Even though the lady who dealt with my enquiry was working from home, she was very helpful and got my order processed, with the rug arriving early. Out of dozens I looked at online this was the only that fitted my hearth exactly, and blends in perfectly with the cushions and curtains, as you can see in the photos. It is a well constructed item, and heavy. Really plush. The underlay gripping mat is doing it's work too. Many thanks. Kind regards, Richard.
Delighted with the rug.Excellent service Staff very helpful.
Stunning rug. Love it.
Very pleased with the quality of the rug we purchased. Very good service would buy again
Lovely rug, great delivery
Thank you to all at Modern Rugs, from order placement to arrival of our beautiful, vibrant new rug your service was excellent. Many thanks.
Modern Rugs UK is rated 4.56 based on 2,251 reviews