Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Fabulous helpful, efficient service. Thank you Modern Living!
Good price and great service. Item delivered within 3 days
First purchase from this company,but after the first purchase which was excellent quality and delivery faultless I would highly recommend,look forward to further purchases,thankyou!
Excellent price and prompt delivery, my only concern was that after submitting card details and being returned to the Modern Living site, the page shown said basket empty! Had I actually made a purchase? It would have been better to be returned to a page that stated "Thanks for your order etc." Which would have confirmed that the order had in fact completed successfully. The confirmation email also ended up in the Spam folder which took some finding. I will happily buy from ModernLiving site again (now I know what to look out for).
Happy with product and speed of delivery.
Excellent customer service - a problem with my delivery was dealt with efficiently and professionally.
Very pleased with my kitchen sink. Arrived safeley and before estimated time. Excellent service and polite and helpful staff. would deffinately reccomend.
A small hiccup to begin with but I cannot fault the Customer Service possibly the best I have encountered online great item fast delivery Excellent Service
I recently bought a griddle pan from you and it's absolutely amazing! It cooks our kebabs and steak perfectly and the meat is so tender. Wouldn't cook it any other way now.
I get so many compliments I love Modern Living
I bought a squat pan and thermostatic douche kit. Happy with pre-sale from Modern Living. Both Craig and Amreen were very patient and advised me all the relevant accessories. Amreen followed with the logistics company for delivery commitment and Mr Habib advised the appropriate installation procedures. Great service with an excellent product. Many thanks and good wishes to the team at modern living.
Very helpful company. They were quick to to respond and act when an item they sent me was damaged in transit. I was very impressed with their customer service.
great communication , really fast delivery (24hrs) will definitely use again and recommend to friends , thank you
Very pleased with the service I received from Modern Living. The online purchase process was simple and efficient and the goods arrived when they said they would.ill definitely use them again.
A Good piece of kit that does the job well and good service from Modern Living.
Very friendly reliable company had a few things from them. Definitely recommend Thank you for your help and service
Great product. Quick delivery. Proper communication
Ordered a built in coffee machine which was delivered within 2 weeks. All good, excellent service and a very good price. Delivery firm especially helpful, brilliant
Excellent service Best price I could find Would use them again