Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Very helpful company. They were quick to to respond and act when an item they sent me was damaged in transit. I was very impressed with their customer service.
great communication , really fast delivery (24hrs) will definitely use again and recommend to friends , thank you
Very pleased with the service I received from Modern Living. The online purchase process was simple and efficient and the goods arrived when they said they would.ill definitely use them again.
A Good piece of kit that does the job well and good service from Modern Living.
Very friendly reliable company had a few things from them. Definitely recommend Thank you for your help and service
Great product. Quick delivery. Proper communication
Ordered a built in coffee machine which was delivered within 2 weeks. All good, excellent service and a very good price. Delivery firm especially helpful, brilliant
Excellent service Best price I could find Would use them again
Brilliant services and product
Best price found online. Easy ordering and very quick delivery time with good tracking.
Delivered on time and good quality ite.
My experience is extremely good. Finding the online site, ordering the items from a large choice of items was simple. The delivery option was good and delivery was made within 48 hours. Goods were received in good condition and well protected. Modernliving is highly recommended.
We had a fully fitted bathroom from modern living with a shower the quality of everything was was very good the service very prompt and professional was served by maff -thank you modern living the bathroom is beautiful
Brilliant value and choice of high quality goods. Delightful service.
Having looked at various other suppliers I bought my Bosch dishwasher from Modern Living . They had the model I wanted at a very good price, and more importantly, delivery was within a few days and was free. Once the order was placed I was contacted straight away and given a delivery date. I have been really impressed with the level of service and customer care given by them. Would both recommend and will use again.
Arrived really quickly, securely packaged. I will try not to drop this soap dish (broken two already!)
Great service. Lovely to actually speak to someone. Very happy delivery details were confirmed with me in advance and all went smoothly. Next day delivery great. Tricky to log on to the palletline delivery update system - they could really do with improving that
Easy to order from and had the perfect bath for me. Delivery came when advertised, an overall good experience
I ordered 3 weeks ago with no acknowledgment of order had to call said they would get back to me but haven't . Please advise when order will be delivered or cancel.
I highly recommend this cooker hood very helpful easy to use and very good looking and amazing quality love this product worth the money.
Modern Living is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews