Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
I ordered 2 sinks from Amreen at Modern Living. Only one was in stock and I needed both urgently. She went out of her way to make sure that she got hold of both and sent them so I would receive them when I needed them and kept me informed of the progress all the way through. I can not recommend this company highly enough and will definitely use them again
Excellent value and quality sink and next day delivery. Very pleased.
I spoke to Craig as I could not locate a replacement cooker hood carbon filter for my older style NEFF appliance.Craig quickly found a Bosch equivalent in quick time which was delivered in a couple of days.An excellent proffesional service. David Leach.
Excellent service from Modern Living. Ordered lunch time on Monday and delivered the next day.
The item I ordered was dispatched very quickly very pleased with the prompt response.
Ordered on Monday. Delivered to my door the following Monday.
Excellent customer service. Competitive price, hob I bought was £120 cheaper than John Lewis and it came with a free induction pan set. I will be back!!
Fabulous helpful, efficient service. Thank you Modern Living!
Good price and great service. Item delivered within 3 days
First purchase from this company,but after the first purchase which was excellent quality and delivery faultless I would highly recommend,look forward to further purchases,thankyou!
Excellent price and prompt delivery, my only concern was that after submitting card details and being returned to the Modern Living site, the page shown said basket empty! Had I actually made a purchase? It would have been better to be returned to a page that stated "Thanks for your order etc." Which would have confirmed that the order had in fact completed successfully. The confirmation email also ended up in the Spam folder which took some finding. I will happily buy from ModernLiving site again (now I know what to look out for).
Happy with product and speed of delivery.
Quick and good customer service. Original item was received with defects but they rectified it immediately. Thanks!
Excellent customer service - a problem with my delivery was dealt with efficiently and professionally.
Very pleased with my kitchen sink. Arrived safeley and before estimated time. Excellent service and polite and helpful staff. would deffinately reccomend.
A small hiccup to begin with but I cannot fault the Customer Service possibly the best I have encountered online great item fast delivery Excellent Service
I recently bought a griddle pan from you and it's absolutely amazing! It cooks our kebabs and steak perfectly and the meat is so tender. Wouldn't cook it any other way now.
I get so many compliments I love Modern Living
The extraction rate is excellent but make sure you get a qualified electrician to fit the extractor. It is better to have it wired within the floor boards so there is no wire on show.
I bought a squat pan and thermostatic douche kit. Happy with pre-sale from Modern Living. Both Craig and Amreen were very patient and advised me all the relevant accessories. Amreen followed with the logistics company for delivery commitment and Mr Habib advised the appropriate installation procedures. Great service with an excellent product. Many thanks and good wishes to the team at modern living.
Modern Living is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews