Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Lighting Solutions
4.9
Based on 115 reviews
Read Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

I found the products a little on the expensive side, even when supposedly discounted, but worth the extra, for the excellent advice and service provided, even though I am only a private customer
Very good at identifying requirements and giving advice over the phone. There was a slight problem with the order of lamps but this was just one of those things. When the problem was identified replacement lamps were dispatched right away without fuss meaning that there was no inconvenience to me. I would use Modern Lighting again without hesitation.
Great service and very fast delivery. Exceptional products Would order from this site again without hesitation.
100% ian is a star
Friendly, helpful, professional advice. Would thoroughly recommend, customer service how it should be.
Great service, great customer care. Very knowledgeable regarding the company's products and will go out of their way to help you with anything you need. Products are also of the highest quality, I have purchased many for my own business and had nothing but praise from my client's.
Excellent service...good all round...have used several times for a specialised lighting product...recommended.
Excellent advice. Very efficient delivery . Great product. Couldn't have asked for better in any way.
So helpful on the phone, prompt delivery and the lights were of excellent quality. Really pleased.
Excellent service
I have been using Modern Lighting Solutions for my projects in UK and abroad. Very good service, products and value. Edoardo Cavallo ECad Services
Easy to deal with, efficient, goods arrived on time and were of good quality
Fantastic service, not only competitively priced and also very helpful in advice as to what lighting system was best suited for my needs. I had a problem when the Track lights, Dimmer, Lamps & LEDs were fitted. I am very thankful for the help I got from "Iain" (Modern Lighting Solutions) and we soon rectified the problem. Thank you Iain
Thanks for the review Paul, we will always help people with their lighting needs as much as we can. Thanks, Iain
Great service and great lights! Really easy to order and they arrived on time. Excellent thank you
Superb at every level and brilliant service fore as an amateur
Great service. Very knowledgable staff. Prompt delivery too.
Purchased excellent LED strip light.
superb advice delivery quick product excellent
Excellent service I ordered the wrong lights, no problem easily returned and money back in account immediately. Purchase new lights from here customer was very happy with the new ones.
Very good service and very pleased with the lights, high quality and look superb
Modern Lighting Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews