Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Lighting Solutions
4.9
Based on 115 reviews
Read Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

good information and helpful staff.
Excellent service, knowledgable, very helpful and I have exactly what I needed for lighting my gallery.
Very knowledgeable staff and prompt service
Purchased two low voltage light fittings to match existing units. Arrived promptly. One didn't work. Tried what MLS suggested - still didn't work and it was replaced immediately without having to return the original non working unit. Excellent after sales service!
Splendid communication. My aim was to select a suitable lighting system for a kitchen and I needed to speak with someone who was not only a supplier but who could also give advice on components and what to order to get a complete system. The person I dealt with was knowledgeable and pleasant both on the phone and on email. The lighting system arrived quickly and was exactly what I required.
Great range of lights and they stocked exactly what I wanted
Perfect company to buy lighting products, very transparent liaison. Thank you
I mistakenly ordered 3 recess downlights instead of 2. I emailed Modern Lighting Solutions over the weekend just to notify them. And was so impressed as Iain replied so quickly to let me know that the problem would be rectified first thing on Monday morning. Received an email to let me know that the monies has been reimbursed into my account on Monday and a further email to let me know that that this was done. Lights arrived and they are perfect. Would definitely use this company again and recommend to friends and family.
We have been delighted with the service received from Paul at Modern Lighting.
Absolutely excellent service on the phone. Outstanding after sales support. VERY GOOD! Thank You.
Very knowledgeable help at the end of the phone. Good website data on the products I was interested in and delivery within 48 hours. What's not to like? I'll be using them again shortly for my next lighting project
When we phoned to ask for further information on the product the were very helpful and this helped us to make our choice of light fitting. We had a slight problem with the lights when they arrived but this was rectified immediately and without any problem at all. the lights are brilliant and better that expected. thank you for your good service
Very friendly and fast service, thanks for all your help!
Hugely helpful advising what to order and what would work for my space. Accurately said when could send products and they duly arrived when expected. Perfect service! Ugly recommended!
I have no formal interior design experience, but designed the entire lighting scheme of my restaurant around the advice of Ian at Modern Lighting Solutions. Always on hand, always massively helpful, could not recommend enough. Unfortunately he didn't pay me to say this.
Thanks for your review Gordon, it is always nice to help people decide on their lighting. I did not pay you to write it but I will buy you a beer when I visit! Regards, Iain
Absolutely delighted with product quality, service and pleasantly delighted at the promptness during expediting and receipt. Condition on arrival perfect and the consideration down to the though fullness in supplying finger gloves to help the exclusion of greasy finger prints ...... Excellent.
Thank you Mary.
light fittings arrived quickly and well packaged
Really helpful website gave advice on product compatibility. Order arrived really quickly but couldn't work out how to fit them together. Rang their customer services along with a photo of product query - they apologised for sending wrong product and arranged super quick return and replacement. Really satisfied with products and customer care. Would definitely use again.
Hi Denise, Thank you for your review, and sorry again for sending the wrong item. It doesn't happen often but I suppose it proves you are dealing with real people who care about the company reputation and giving good service. Regards, Iain
very happy with help re purchase and actual purchase , saving up for more!
My initial request by e-mail for advice from this company resulted in an almost immediate phone call, giving me the information I required. I then put in an order and it was dealt with very quickly and I received the item I needed within a couple of days of initial enquiry. I would recommend Modern Lighting Solutions to anyone wanting expert advice about just that: modern lighting solutions.
Modern Lighting Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews