Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Lighting Solutions
4.9
Based on 115 reviews
Read Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

Modern Lighting Solutions are simply first class in every respect. Courteous, patient and efficient in every respect, a fine example of how quality can be achieved by effort. Nick G
I have received exceptional service from Modern Lighting Solutions, over the period of a couple of weeks as I prepare quite a complex order (by my standards). Answers to my questions have been virtually immediate and detailed. Many thanks.
Very good price backed up with excellent after sale service - needed to change a track lighting component due to the manufacturers error. Easy to communicate with and they will certainly be my first choice of supplier in future. The items purchased were several track lighting components with individual fittings and extensions etc.
Extremely happy with the service received. The team listened to our requirements and supplied all the lighting we were looking for even some extras that were not on their site. Would happily use again.
Great communication, very quick service and delivery. Have used Modern Lighting Solutions a couple of times and both of them have been faultless.
Excellent customer service, quality item, would recommend and use again.
I was very happy with the knowledgeable service regarding the lighting products I was looking for. I was given choices and price comparisons. Excellent.
Great service - complicated problem and solved first time. Incredibly quick delivery to the remote part of Scotland for us. Delighted
Iain and the team were very prompt in resolving design changes to some fittings we are doing on a project. Found the whole process very smooth and the turn around of fittings extremely quick.
Doing a complete house refurb we were in regular contact with MLS, who were always happy to help with our queries. They also went above and beyond by searching their suppliers for items that were not in their website, as we were asking for some pretty non standard items. Can't praise the firm enough 😀😀
Just fine !
Prompt & efficient service
Can't comment except to say they arrived safely and in time. Not installed yet.
The service is always good, Items are sourced when required, I deal with Paul Bester who is excellent to deal with very helpful and efficient, Top man. Rob clift
Very good service, great help!
Brilliant!
Excellent support when original shipment was lost in transit
Does what it says on the packet good service and swift
The fixtures are not the cheapest, but they are good quality and I basically bought one fixture every year....all the same design, to light paintings in my hallway. So, it was nice for me that their stock didn't change...and I could do this as I could afford to. Great phone service too
Nothing was too much trouble for Paul he helped me find exactly what I needed.
Modern Lighting Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews