modelcorner.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend modelcorner.co.uk

About modelcorner.co.uk: Modelcorner.co.uk is a specialist online retailer of diecast models, plastic kits and model rail including Corgi, Creative Master Northcord Ltd, Dapol, Dragon Armor, Original Omnibus Company, Oxford Diecast, First Choice, Gemini Jets, Hornby, Herpa Wings, JC Wings, Maisto, Skymarks, Welly and more.
All models are brand new and dispatched from stock within 24hrs and we offer a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Orders can be taken through our secure website or over the phone.
Modelcorner.co.uk is totally committed to the highest standard of quality and customer care.
Please take a look at our website.
www.modelcorner.co.uk

Category:
Model Toys

"Very fast shipping; Super! Thank you!"
"Thank you to modelcorner.co.uk for sending my order of Dragon Armor. I am very happy with the service I have received and the models are excellent."
"Best price for Herpa models on the internet"
"thank you for a nice model"
"Very easy to use website and I received the model in 2 days."
"1) Response to email enquiry is quick. 2) Delivery price is justified and the selling price of the models is reasonable. 3) Products are in good conditions. Suggestion: 1) Try to provide VAT deduction and this certainly can boost up international sales. 2) Increase the variety of goods (e.g. can include models by EFE; also, can increase the range of products for various brands like Corgi, etc.)"
"An excellent website. Models arrived quickly and were well packaged, can’t fault the service."
"After searching on the internet without success I found the model I wanted and ordered it from modelcorner receiving it 2 days later. I am very happy with this service. Another great Gemini Jets model from this outstanding website."
"Very happy with the service from model corner always helpful."
"Fantastic product very detailed high quality. Really good price. Easy to use ordering website will do business again. Than you *****"
"Great service from modelcorner.co.uk once again."
"I must say a big thank you to modelcorner.co.uk for sending the Herpa buildings for my husband's birthday. He was really pleased with them."
"Superb service and delivery! Only 5 days from order date, delivered to Germany! I would highly recommend modelcorner!"
"Great guys to deal with, easy to use website"
"I ordered a Hornby Schools Class loco having first researched the best price on line, including Amazon and E-bay etc........Model Corner were by far the most competitive. Furthermore, Model Corner e-mailed me within 24 hours to say the loco had been despatched.....within a day or two it arrived safe and sound , well wrapped and in perfect condition. I have no hesitation recommending Model Corner to all model enthusiasts. Frank Mustoe...London."
"Merci beaucoup pour une excellente maquette. Merci"
"Excellent model exactly as described, quickly dispatched, cheap shipping cost"
"Great model than"
"I was very impressed with the service I received, in particular being informed of the progress of my order. I will certainly use your company again and recommend it to friends."
"Item exactly as described, super fast delivery, safely packed, PERFECT!!!"
modelcorner.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews