Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moda Furnishings UK
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
This company is a complete joke. Spent over £2500 with them on a garden furniture set and the cushions they provided all faded and changed colour. They admitted they should have been coated which was missed. I was promised the cushions would be change and all they sent me was half the cushion covers and not the complete cushions as discussed. Its December now and I STILL haven't got what I paid for! And to top the lot they are saying I cant have a refund as it's been too long. I suggest everyone who has problems with this cowboy company go trading standards and the small claims court if all else fails.
Terrible customer service and delivery team are outright liars. Against my better judgement I ordered from this company even though I had read terrible reviews about the delivery service (more fool me!!) I would not recommend this company
The worst experience I've ever had and unlike the other review I did find anyone within the company who had any customer service skills! Products misrepresented, items not in stock when been told they were, please DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, you have be warned!
The most awful experience I have ever had with a company. Items stated as in stock when they are not, late delivery, missing items, abusive telephone calls, money back guarantee refused, poor quality furniture, threats and only one person in the entire company with any customer service skills. Already been reported to Trading Standards/ASA under previous name SELECT FURNISHINGS *Please do your research, do not trust the TrustPilot reviews as they are filtered and go elsewhere - company’s a disgrace!!
Moda Furnishings UK is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews