Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moda Furnishings UK
Courier, Own Driver
Read Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

About Moda Furnishings UK:

From the foundations of interior décor and design, Moda now develop some of the finest furniture and accessory pieces for the home and garden.

As a leading garden furniture specialist, Moda’s luxury rattan and inspired contemporary products help create versatile outdoor living spaces that can be enjoyed as part of the home. We have developed exclusive manufacturing techniques to provide an attractive range of multi-functional outdoor furniture and accessories that are built to last. Everything we do is carefully considered to enhance our customer’s lifestyle. Our attention to detail and commitment to innovation is central to enabling the comfort of UK homes flow out into true outdoor living experiences.

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
We would highly recommend Moda. Simple order process and kept well informed along the way. We ordered during the first lockdown and any queries made with customer service were dealt with promptly. Delivery drivers were very professional and built our furniture with care. Overall we were very pleased at the time and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Moda again in the future
Hello Julie,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience from order to delivery.

Stay safe!
Joe @ Moda
I love the in house service teams from customer questions ( I had a lot ) to the Moda delivery and fitting staff. They know the products inside out and give first hand advice on all aspects, nothing is too much trouble. The quality is outstanding and the low maintenance element means I use my garden way more than I ever did.
Excellent support with queries. Maria very pleasant and helpful. Great choice.
Very good and pleasant.
Hey Robin, thanks for the 5 stars and positive feedback. Customers telling us they received good service is important to us.

Joe @ Moda
I’ve been a Moda Furnishings customer for three years and have always been provided with an excellent and professional service. That’s why I keep going back and why I would highly recommend to anyone.
Excellent service over the phone. Caprice was very knowledgeable and helped us through our options in a very professional way.
I found the service from your sales person caprice very helpful and direct with all the information I needed would recommend
Hi Steve, Caprice will be delighted with your feedback. I will make sure this is passed on to her.

Have a great day
Joe @ Moda
Extremely helpful and polite. Certainly know their products well. Can thoroughly recommend this company. Go out of their way to make sure everything is just right for you.
Great review Angelena, thank you for the 5 star review for the great service you received. Always great to hear!

Joe @ Moda
I have only placed an order online today and that worked well and have also used the online chat function which worked well with speedy and informative replies.
Thanks, Maggy great to hear you found the website useful and the service received via live chat was prompt and informative.

Stay safe
Joe @ Moda
The website provided a great deal of information including dimensions and videos of how the modular furniture could be arranged which I found very helpful
Hey Jo, great to see you found the website so useful. I hope you enjoy your furniture when it arrives in the next couple of weeks.

Joe @ Moda
Once I had made my mind up, as to which set of attractive garden furniture I wanted to buy (it took me ages) the “paperwork”was very easy, thank goodness. Being an “old dear” I do like simplicity,
Jan, thanks for the great feedback! Always great to know our website offers good service and ease of use. I hope you enjoy your new furniture.

Stay safe
Joe @ Moda
Emma was very helpful and prompt to reply with any questions I had. We are looking forward for the furniture to arrive.

Thanking you so much Emma
Great feedback for Emma here, Tina! Thank you. I will ensure your praise is passed on. I hope you enjoy your new outdoor furniture when it arrives in the next couple of weeks.

Joe
Friendly lady answered my call, she was professional, polite and very helpful. Appreciate the personal service. Thank you.
High standard furniture everything you could ever imagine and more, moda show room was great stress free, easy to look with no pressure to buy and all the staff from the sales to the staff in the shop and everyone who I spoke to made our experience while spending allot of money well worth it, they were so helpful couldnt do enough to help and the great in helping us get our outdoor living space ready for when our garden is done. Thank you so much
WOW, thanks for your great review Helen, you are so welcome. Always good to know our service meets our customers expectations! We always aim to work closely with our customers to ensure they get the right furniture to meet their specific outdoor needs, so this is great to hear.

Have a great weekend!
Joe
Very happy with the help given today and I’m really looking forward to receiving my garden furniture!!
Morning Glen, thanks for a great review following your order with us. We can't wait for you to enjoy our amazing outdoor furniture!

Joe
Great furniture, May cost a little more than other brands but then the quality is far superior. Super comfortable seats too, thickly stuff so you actually feel your on a cushion. Would highly recommend.
Hello Steven, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review of your experience. I hope you enjoy your furniture.

Outstanding service for sales to delivery. Thanks Moda
Scam company. Buyer beware, we have had/are still having a nightmare with faulty goods and no chance of refund!!
Hello Mr Smith,

I apologise for the late response to your review, we have not previously partnered with Review.io.

Thank you for sharing your experience, this is obviously not the kind of review we would like to receive, however your feedback does help us to learn and improve.

If you are still experiencing problems, could I please invite you to contact us by email, support@modafurnishings.co.uk with your order number - asking for the Head of Customer Service to review.

Joe @ Moda
Absolutely terrible service and quality.

First we were forced to choose a model different to what we wanted due to long delivery times. We settled with a model with a 5-7 week delivery. After 9 weeks and hearing nothing, I called the support team to find out that the delivery time was actually up to 12 weeks- the same as the model we wanted but was advertised as 5-7. I had numerous customer support emails and calls ignored/ not actioned and not replied to.

FINALLY our furniture arrived but it arrived damaged. Our ignition switch was broken and the Moda delivery guy had advised that he had let HQ know and that we would have someone deliver and fit a new part.

After hearing nothing, I called the customer service team who then sent us out the wrong part. When I followed up (again) it then took 2-3 weeks to have a new part organised for delivery.

Delivery day came, I had a call the day before and a text message with a delivery time. I changed my plans, waited and nothing. We weren't given a call/ text or email to say they were no longer coming.

So I then chased (AGAIN)- to be told 'oh sorry- the driver should've called you as the part wasn't on the van'. GREAT. I am now waiting ANOTHER week to see if it turns up this time around, as they can't seem to correct the awful service and product we have paid a significant amount for.

When buying a premium product at a premium price I expect as a minimum a product that works and customer service to match. This whole now coming up to 4/5 month pain is definitely not worth it and STILL not resolved.
Hello Emma,

I am so sorry for the delayed response to your review. We have just begun to use Review.io

This is obviously a very disappointing review but I do thank you for making me aware of your experience.

We are working hard to learn from customer feedback.

If your order and complaint remains unresolved, could I please ask you to contact support@modafurnishings.co.uk with your order number asking for the Head of Customer Service to review.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Joe @ Moda
The furniture is lovely and if you’re happy to wait four months for it to arrive, then great. But having ordered and paid in full in May for it to finally arrive in September, it hardly felt worth the purchase. It’ll probably get used only a few times, if we’re lucky, before the weather turns and it goes away for the winter. The customer service experience from Moda was fairly poor in my opinion. Had to chase by email every time for an update and after waiting for several weeks for a response each time, were met with similar answers - unexpected delays, not arrived in the U.K. yet, empty apologies really. Moda did offer a compensatory freebie - a cover to protect the furniture when not being used. Which, surprise surprise, we are still waiting for as it didn’t arrive with the furniture. Having sent two emails to chase for this as it’s been almost a month since the furniture arrived, there has been no reply as of yet! The quality of the furniture itself is great and we love the product, but Moda have really let themselves down. Would seriously consider not using again in the future and if anyone asks for a recommendation... would advise to steer clear unless happy with long delays and half hearted apologies. Sorry.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and your honest feedback of your experience.

I am sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect! We did encounter delays during the summer peak due to COVID-19 and uncertainty over Brexit, delaying our shipments.

I am so pleased to hear the quality of the furniture has lived up to your expectations.

If you are still awaiting items from your order or would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please contact us support@modafurnishings.co.uk with your order number, asking for the Head of Customer Service to review.

Joe @ Moda
Brought a table and chair set from Moda which got delivered faulty and wrong products sent, a replacement was sent out another month later which again was faulty! Agreed to have a replacement sent out again and 2 months down the line still haven’t received it. Lost confidence in Moda and it’s products so no longer wanted the table and now they are refusing to give a refund. Having to take the matter further now wasting more of my time. I wouldn’t order again at all!
Moda Furnishings UK is rated 2.35 based on 94 reviews