Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moda Furnishings UK
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
This company is a complete joke. Spent over £2500 with them on a garden furniture set and the cushions they provided all faded and changed colour. They admitted they should have been coated which was missed. I was promised the cushions would be change and all they sent me was half the cushion covers and not the complete cushions as discussed. Its December now and I STILL haven't got what I paid for! And to top the lot they are saying I cant have a refund as it's been too long. I suggest everyone who has problems with this cowboy company go trading standards and the small claims court if all else fails.
Excellent quality garden furniture. Delivered in the time frame promised.
I am surprised by the negative reviews too, it's been an absolute pleasure buying from Moda. I also dealt with Maria and she could not have been nicer or more helpful, she was brilliant, the best customer services representative I have ever dealt with. The furniture is very comfortable and looks great too. The delivery guys were extremely courteous and efficient. Well done Maria and Moda.
Reading the reviews here, I’m surprised by the negative ones. From the very beginning I’ve found Moda Furnishings to be an absolute delight to work with. I first contacted customer services late on a Sunday evening after realising I’d made a mistake with my online order. Maria proved to be one of the nicest people I’ve had the pleasure to deal with. She couldn’t have been more helpful. A few days later I was called by another department to arrange delivery. Our new garden furniture was delivered exactly as promised, by a couple of very pleasant guys. Unfortunately, when I assembled the furniture I found a fault with the table. I contacted customer services again and was soon told (by Maria again) that a replacement would be sent. Just a few days later it arrived and was fitted by the friendly and helpful delivery men. We now have a lovely garden furniture set. I thoroughly recommend Moda.
Delivery was on time and in full . Kevin and Paul were very helpful , no problem with the service at all
Terrible customer service and delivery team are outright liars. Against my better judgement I ordered from this company even though I had read terrible reviews about the delivery service (more fool me!!) I would not recommend this company
Extremely happy with the work of Kevin and Paul. This was a large delivery in terrible weather. They worked unstintingly and were outstandingly pleasant, kind and courteous throughout-even though they were working in difficult conditions in my rather challenging drive-way. Totally professional. Thank you.
Excellent delivery service form Kevin and Paul, especially as it was raining cats and dogs. Ordered items on Tuesday delivered on Friday.
The worst experience I've ever had and unlike the other review I did find anyone within the company who had any customer service skills! Products misrepresented, items not in stock when been told they were, please DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, you have be warned!
The most awful experience I have ever had with a company. Items stated as in stock when they are not, late delivery, missing items, abusive telephone calls, money back guarantee refused, poor quality furniture, threats and only one person in the entire company with any customer service skills. Already been reported to Trading Standards/ASA under previous name SELECT FURNISHINGS *Please do your research, do not trust the TrustPilot reviews as they are filtered and go elsewhere - company’s a disgrace!!
Moda Furnishings UK is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews