Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moda Furnishings UK
Courier, Own Driver
Read Moda Furnishings UK Reviews

About Moda Furnishings UK:

From the foundations of interior décor and design, Moda now develop some of the finest furniture and accessory pieces for the home and garden.

As a leading garden furniture specialist, Moda’s luxury rattan and inspired contemporary products help create versatile outdoor living spaces that can be enjoyed as part of the home. We have developed exclusive manufacturing techniques to provide an attractive range of multi-functional outdoor furniture and accessories that are built to last. Everything we do is carefully considered to enhance our customer’s lifestyle. Our attention to detail and commitment to innovation is central to enabling the comfort of UK homes flow out into true outdoor living experiences.

Tell us how Moda Furnishings UK made you happy
We would highly recommend Moda. Simple order process and kept well informed along the way. We ordered during the first lockdown and any queries made with customer service were dealt with promptly. Delivery drivers were very professional and built our furniture with care. Overall we were very pleased at the time and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Moda again in the future
Hello Julie, Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience from order to delivery. Stay safe! Joe @ Moda
Both Jason T and Jason G were very pleasant young men. They assembled the furniture quickly and efficiently and positioned it where we wanted it. They are a credit to your company and I am very pleased with the service.
Beautiful garden furniture and super efficient delivery service! Paul & Pete were fantastic. Thank you!
Paul and Mike were excellent explaining how everything fitted together. Easy and simple delivery.
James an John arrived yesterday to deliver the Ledbury corner sofa. They were very quick to assemble it, and show me how to operate the gas fire. The were some traffic issues, which also affected another delivery, but James and John were able to find an alternative route (unlike the other delivery, which was moved to the next day) such that they were actually only a few minutes off their intended scheduled time. They called to let me know of the potential delay, even though it was only marginal. In general the process was easy and smooth; I was also glad to have chosen the option to take away all the packaging, so my garden was left perfectly tidy.
Paul and Mike were so friendly and helpful! Nothing was a bother. Lovely to have such helpful men deliver the furniture.
Excellent company all round
Furniture was delivered today by James and John - very friendly guys who installed everything and took away all the packaging They rang beforehand and arrived promptly. All looks great. Thanks Moda
Good website
Fantastic delivery from Louis and Anthony! So quick, efficient and mess free! Thank you!
Mark and Brian did a fantastic job today, kept us informed of their arrival, and arrived on time and set everything up beautifully. Thank you.
Nice and easy to order
Had to wait 3 months to come into stock but was told this when we order so ok as we wanted to expand our furniture that we’d previously bought from them. Delivery guys were super helpful. One chair not woven correctly so called and was advised to “push it back into place”! Not that easy my friend. Called them again to be told I would have to wait 3 weeks for collect fix and return or wait up to 11 weeks for new stock to arrive when they would replace. Not what I’d expected when paying premium prices (£350 per chair) for supposedly premium furniture. Disappointed.
Superb delivery - Mark and Brian excellent. First class service, thank you.
The delivery team Mark & Brian were very good ,keen and helpful credit to Moda Thankyou Guys
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Jack @ Moda
Matthew and Dave were fantastic. They were prompt, friendly and very helpful. The furnitures lovely I’m very pleased. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Jack @ Moda
Web site was easy to use, particularly like filter by lead time.
Amazing service/delivery from Mark and Brian! Friendly, cheerful guys who wouldn't even let me help when I offered! Showed me the parts, how to change the layout and spoke very highly of Moda as a company. Fast, efficient and polite. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We love to hear it! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Jack @ Moda
Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly service! Nothing is too much trouble - thank you Lisa in the Support Team and our delivery guys; Rob and Jason G, brilliant!
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Lisa, Rob & Jason will be thrilled with the feedback! Jack @ Moda
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Let us know if there's anything you need! Jack @ Moda
Moda Furnishings UK is rated 4.67 based on 1,924 reviews