Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

Visited the Yarm store, staff very friendly and helpful
Very happy with my many purchases from moda. Trainers, boots, sandals fill my wardrobe. Always great quality stylish and best of all comfortable. Anne G
Lovely comfortable boots as always. Excellent delivery and on time.
It is the absolute BEST, I love love LOVE the products!! I've been buying shoes and purses nearly every week now and I definitely recommend this to my friends!!
Great quality. Serviçe is excellent. Came much quicker than expected
I love This brand beautiful style quality is very good . That’s only brand I wear .
Excellent shoes, very quick delivery!
Shoes arrived quickly and well wrapped. Very pleased with my purchase and looked better than the photos on the website. Will certainly not hesitate to order from this website again, and will make this my ‘go to’ site for any initial purchase.
Very smart and comfortable
Excellent quality shoes and boots. I love that they ate just a little different. Great comfort. I don't wear anything else.
Good quality products. I love my new boots. Leather is sooo soft and they are sooo comfortable. Love all my other shoes and boots purchased in the past. Never disappointed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the delivery. I wish the courier could drop off the parcel at pick up points, like a local shop, instead of home delivery option only. I work so I'm not at home most of the time. Other companies do offer it. I would definitely be buying more if it was an option. Or perhaps next day delivery with an option for weekend delivery.
I love my shoes and they arrived quickly!
This company are fantastic. I had a problem with the shoes I had bought and got in contact with customer services. I was in touch with Sarah and she sorted out the problem really quickly. I received a replacement pair a couple of days later and she also arranged for the original pair to be picked up and returned. First class service. I highly recommend this company.
Love this company. Wide range of top quality, great-looking footwear, proper value for money and excellent customer service. I've bought trainers, ankle boots, knee boots and love them all.
I have bought numerous items from here and the deliver is always very prompt and the quality of the shoes, excellent and just as described.
Quality as always is great. I was only disappointed I wasn't quick enough to get my second choice too as I am sure I would have loved them.
Service good, quick delivery and lovely shoes. What more can you want.
Excellent product ! Excellent service ! Love my new trainers 😍
Comfiest boots ever after changing for a bigger size (small made) and customer service very helpful. Can’t fault Moda on this purchase
Moda in Pelle 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Excellent, speedy service, shoes well packaged, were as advertised.
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,303 reviews