MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Good communication and Very good doors delivery spot on thx
I came across Moda Doors whilst looking for a particular door. They were the cheapest I could find so I made a few phone calls and within a week the doors were being delivered. Even after a miscalculation of how many we needed they swiftly managed to add one extra to the order. A great service from start to finish and I wouldn’t hesitate in using then again. A high recommendation from me.
Excellent customer service, lovely doors and very securely packaged delivery. I would definitely recommend Moda to anyone.
Great quality doors. The DX30 doors were well made and looked great, treated them with a door oil and now they're ready to be fitted. Really pleased with them.
ordered a framed ledge and brace door and hinges. Both delivered on time and to quality described on the website - would definitely buy again.
MODA offered the best price for the doors i wanted. Great customer communication, received a call confirming the delivery day Great service all round.
We are extremely Happy with our purchase, recommend to everyone, MODA doors are the BEST. 5* from us. Will do Shop again.
Lovely doors. Great finish on them.
Very happy with my doors.They are lovely.There was a problem with the liners that I ordered but it was resolved without hassle.Will be ordering more doors from them in the future.
Fantastic service ordered late one afternoon, I was phoned next day to arrange a delivery suitable for me, very helpful pleasant delivery driver. Beautiful doors excellent packaging. First class
This is my second purchase with Moda Doors. Excellent service and delivery 🚚. The price was the best I could find online. Would not hesitate to use or recommend them.
Ordering online was as easy as any ordinary online shopping. I received a receipt straight away. The company called me to arrange a suitable delivery date, which all went smoothly, and the door is just beautiful!
Great service great products
Many thanks
Lovely doors
Lovely doors, good colour, very strong and the fire door is very heavy. Thank you.
Really happy with my doors. Really good quality and would highly recommend.
MODA Door is fab. XL service atrocious.
Excellent service from start to finish. Fantastic quality doors which have had several compliments on their uniqueness. Very happy.
Fabulous quality. Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Pleasant staff organised convenient delivery time.
Excellent customer service. The first door arrived with a slight defect, after sending a quick email with an attached photo the door was replaced without question.

Quality of the doors was also very good, with an excellent undercoat, made glossing the door very easy.
MODA Doors is rated 3.93 based on 928 reviews