MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
The service we received from MODA Doors from ordering the doors to delivery cannot be faulted. We were kept in the loop with the order and even received an email from Callum giving us good advice to ensure a good colour match of our doors on our order as we ordered various doors for our project. Excellent service and will use again.
I bought a stable door from MODA Doors, fantastic quality and price. Friendly people who are happy to help. Will definately use this company again.
These are wonderful doors. The delivery was prompt. A good website to buy from.
No problems to report. A smooth running and professional outfit
Doors arrived on time and measurements were exact. I would use again.
Great service
Excellent service from start to finish. Doors were delivered at the agreed time. Great value for quality products. Would do business with Moda Doors again without hesitation.
Delivered on time, really good quality door
Good quality door, competitively priced. Door was packaged well and delivery company excellent. Would have no hesitation ordering from Moda Doors in future
Great prompt service. Ordered Sunday received by Thursday. Doors are lovely.
Lovely door. One of the only places I could get a door to match my existing doors.
Searched the Internet found several Companies as we do and compared prices/product. Read reviews and selected MODA Doors - placed an order of 4 internal doors ( one was glazed ) followed through the order and purchasing and found how they calculate the delivery charges - very easy and fair. Order 3-5 day delivery selected. Kept up dated how the order was progressing. Received a call on the 3rd day saying order would be delivered next day given telephone number to ring in the morning when a time would be given to expect the delivery. Spot on time driver made delivery very good service and attitude. Obviously a self employed driver but good to see he was aware of maintaining good customer relations. Doors undamaged excellent product- properly wrapped in protective card board and cellophane overwrap. To sum up Quality Product backed up with Quality customer service all around very Professional. I now have a Hallway in or bungalow that everyone comments on the doors. Not my wallpapering or paintwork?
Product was very good and nicely packaged Delivery person was very pleasant and helped load the doors in my garage First class service Will be using MODA doors again Thank you
Great service and the quality of the doors are amazing. You get what you pay for however, you get more than expected for the price. Many thanks MODA.
Very stylish doors. Good quality and hassle free delivery. I would buy from this company ahain
Top class product Top class service
Doors came on time.. delivery men were really pleasant and helpful.. doors are beautiful. I will be having more doors from them.
Fantastic service from start to finish
Great service, contacted Callum at Moda re possible delivery problem but he managed to sort it out and my doors were delivered on time, well packaged, no damage. I'm looking forward to installing the doors this weekend, 5 stars.
A fast service and good product at a competitive price pleased with the service.
MODA Doors is rated 4.07 based on 566 reviews