MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
excellent quality, excellent service - fast delivery
One of the doors that I ordered wasn't in stock at the manufacturers so was delayed - but this was fine as Callum from Moda doors kept me informed and kept emailing me to keep me up to date which was very appreciated! in the end the door came sooner than I expected anyway!
Absolutely chuffed to bits with the door. Looks fabulous in our lounge, letting light stream through into our hallway
Very nice customer service an quick delivery very pleased with my new doors
Very happy with the product
Quick delivery received within a week . Pleasant staff very helpful
Service was excellent and the customer was very impressed with the door
After a small hiccup, which was rectified by Moda, all is well and definitely no complaints. Thank you.
Seamless from prder to delivery
I ordered my doors from moda doors as they were the best price on the computer,the sales person I spoke to was polite and very helpful.I am looking forward to the doors being fitted in to our property. J. Tailby.
Good service. Seems reliable.
Delighted with the customer service, very professional, door delivered on time and exactly as described
Customer Services very helpful and Delivery man couldn't have been more informative regarding timing of delivery.
Excellent customer service and super quick delivery everything as described would definitely recommend.
Good quality door and quick service delivered on schedule. Very pleased customer 👍
Fantastic door delivery good
Great service delivered quickly
I was about to place the orders then thought i'd check the reviews -which seemed quite negative on another site. I wasn't sure after reading the reviews but I placed the order anyway as I could always get a refund I guessed. I had no issues and was quite pleased. I placed the order on Mon and received 2 doors on Thurs. Far cheaper than anywhere else I found for the 2 Salerno doors. I did phone up once on Weds to ask about delivery as it says 3-5d and the guy I spoke to said they were already with the courier then gave me the number for delivery courier who when I phoned booked in for the Thurs. Arrived early morning ( a bit too early at 7.00am but that's the courier) and all sorted. I would definitely use again! A+
Great company….1st class service. I was always very concerned when ordering doors online after previous experiences. But after dealing with MODA I know I can now order doors with confidence and will be ordering more doors from them in the future. After expressing my concerns they arranged delivery direct from the manufacturer which used their own transportation and drivers. And after two weeks later I spotted a fault on one of the doors so I contacted MODA and they quickly arranged a replacement door. It’s good to know this company will look after you after ordering and not have the “nothing to do with us” attitude unlike some other companies out there.
Great service and product with a really quick delivery
MODA Doors is rated 4.07 based on 566 reviews