MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Highly recommend this company, doors arrived in perfect condition. Delivered promptly and driver was very helpful and informative
Ordered 2 external doors which were shipped from different locations and both arrived fast and perfectly packaged. Customer services were friendly and helpful, keeping me updated with the deliveries. Highly recommend.
MODA Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2021 MODA Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
The doors are beautiful and add real character to the house. Great quality and very good service despite a hiccup which they addressed and resolved .
good, good,
Fabulous , perfect fit the bill great quality very happy :)
Doors arrived in good time, was pleased with my purchase, however, I had an issue with one of them and contacted customer services for some advice, got an initial response but nothing after that even though I had sent an additional 2 messages. So my issue remains unresolved. I was very disappointed in the customer service
I am very pleased with my doors after waxing they look great i will certainly pass on your name.
Very happy with our new doors, from ordering to delivery we were impressed with the service received.
Door arrived in good time. Door exactly as advertised. Very pleased with the door.
Excellent service good quality doors Well pleased many thanks
Excellent seller very good quality product quick delivery
Easy to order and was delivered quickly. However I live on my own and was not advised that doors would be delivered on a pallet and just dropped at my front door- no assistance to get all 3 indoors. Was not amused as driver just kept saying can’t help not allowed to. Next time I need large items I will do more research on delivery etc and if I have to pay more I will. Luckily was not raining that day but I have still not been able to check condition of doors as I can’t move them. A kindly brought them inside for me and I phoned customer service to advise if this and got no response.
Terrible customer service and delivery took 2 weeks and not the 3-5 days as stated on the website. Moda Doors would not refund delivery costs (a whopping £35) and I have since found out that the door took over a week to even leave XL Joinery warehouse - even though I was advised it was in stock when ordering. I will not be using this company again
Beautiful door delivered on the day specified in perfect condition.
Excellent quality with quick delivery
My oak doors have arrived i am very happy with them and I would recommend moda doors .
Have bought a few times, always good service, good product but most importantly is the feedback at every stage of the purchase, and delivery. Great Service!
Very easy service from start to finish and always kept informed about deliveries and times. Wouldnt hesitate to use again or recommend a very nice customer experience.
Disappointed with the quality. Silicon seal on bottom bead of glass doesn't cover the wood and so rain can penetrate. Veneer panel has blown and split.
It's an open and shut case. For a good quality door.
MODA Doors is rated 4.03 based on 1,143 reviews