MODA Doors Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Click Here

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy

"Good quality door and quick service delivered on schedule. Very pleased customer 👍"
"Fantastic door delivery good"
"The larger pair of doors are now up and look stunning, the smaller pair unfortunately were the wrong ones, can I return them?"
"Great looking doors. Terrible customer service. Been in touch twice and have been ignored."
"Door delivered within the 5 working days, and seems like a good solid door that looks great. The only reason for 4 stars is that I haven't received a receipt or invoice thus far. Could customer services help with this at all?"
"Great service delivered quickly"
"I was about to place the orders then thought i'd check the reviews -which seemed quite negative on another site. I wasn't sure after reading the reviews but I placed the order anyway as I could always get a refund I guessed. I had no issues and was quite pleased. I placed the order on Mon and received 2 doors on Thurs. Far cheaper than anywhere else I found for the 2 Salerno doors. I did phone up once on Weds to ask about delivery as it says 3-5d and the guy I spoke to said they were already with the courier then gave me the number for delivery courier who when I phoned booked in for the Thurs. Arrived early morning ( a bit too early at 7.00am but that's the courier) and all sorted. I would definitely use again! A+"
"i am writing this review due to the Modadoors not refunding a purchases which i made, which now i have to try write to my credit card to obtain the refund. i order a door with the delivery charge of £35.00 to Aberdeen which i received but unfortunately it was the wrong door, i purchased a new door however the delivery charge to the exact same address increased to £144.00, which is puzzling... i queried this and they said it that was the cost of delivering a new door to exact same address, so hence the order was cancelled. Modadoors sent an email stating order was cancelled and a refunding will be issued, over a month later no monies has returned to my credit card so i have to now to take the steps of obtaining a refund through my credit card which to me is unfair /very annoying and a breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 . They also ignored an email asking to explain why they have not made refund - they have not responded."
"Great company….1st class service. I was always very concerned when ordering doors online after previous experiences. But after dealing with MODA I know I can now order doors with confidence and will be ordering more doors from them in the future. After expressing my concerns they arranged delivery direct from the manufacturer which used their own transportation and drivers. And after two weeks later I spotted a fault on one of the doors so I contacted MODA and they quickly arranged a replacement door. It’s good to know this company will look after you after ordering and not have the “nothing to do with us” attitude unlike some other companies out there."
"I ordered two external doors which were advertised as in Stock. Paid for and arranged for Joiner to fit. Received an email the next day to say doors out of stock. The issues I am now having is trying to get a refund. Nobody is answering the phone or getting back to me. This is unacceptable and I plan to escalate it. Please be careful when ordering from them. Ring first if they answer. Or pay by credit card so that you have legal cover."
"Great service and product with a really quick delivery"
"Good door quality finish. Only gave a good rating as I had a problem and the sales person did not get back to me as promised. Had to sort it out myself in the end."
"The service we received from MODA Doors from ordering the doors to delivery cannot be faulted. We were kept in the loop with the order and even received an email from Callum giving us good advice to ensure a good colour match of our doors on our order as we ordered various doors for our project. Excellent service and will use again."
"I bought a stable door from MODA Doors, fantastic quality and price. Friendly people who are happy to help. Will definately use this company again."
"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Parts were missing and no refunds given. Terrible customer service. Communication between the haulage company and themselves is appalling. I would NEVER recommend this company"
"These are wonderful doors. The delivery was prompt. A good website to buy from."
"This company are ok if your order is ok. Any problems it's a nightmare to get correct info or a refund. I had more help and correct info from the lady at the haulage co then I did from Callum or Thom. I have waited the statutory two weeks for my refund. Nothing refunded. Been trying to contact them all week without success. I'd avoid Moda Doors. They may sound professional but they only talk a good show and only if things go alright. I see other people are having the same problem so I'm beginning to think they're scammers."
"No problems to report. A smooth running and professional outfit"
"Two faulty doors and still awaiting a refund nearly 2 months later."
"Describe not accurate to get a refund 3 weeks waiting - pls avoid"
MODA Doors is rated 4.08 based on 538 reviews