MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Excellent service arrived day after ordered very helpful company
I have upgraded my boot scooter to a larger more comfortable model. Having decided which one to have, I submitted my order on the Thursday and it arrived the following Monday. The delivery man assembled the scooter and instructed me on how to use it. Wonderful service. Thank you to all involved.
Very good service
Excellent product and very good service both via phone, email and the extremely helpful chap who installed it.
The persoon I spoke to was very helpfull, the deal was done in 10 minutes.
I’m very happy with the Excel Elise pushchair I ordered. Delivery was quick and customer service was responsive and very helpful when I made an error in my order.
Very very professional all the way through took care off me from start to finish very impressed thank you
First class wheelchair, excellent customer service, highly recommended, will definitely use again.
All my dealings were with Jason. He was extremely helpful, dealing with my several queries ( one of which he dealt with on his day off !). Totally satisfied with all my dealings with this company.
Very good service Richard thank you
Fantastic service from start to finish, Richard was extremely helpful and answered every question we had and kept us up to date with our order every step of the way. Will definitely recommend anyone to MobiQuip Ltd.
Excellent service really friendly staff and expert advice
I would like to thank the delivery drivers they are a credit to your company
Chis was very helpful he took time to help me pick the right chair .Arrived in perfect condition and l am very pleased with Chis choice
Wow what a great service , I emailed for advice about my mobility scooter , I soon got a reply back from a gentleman called jason , what can I say he emailed me back very quickly and after doing som3 research came back to me with an answer to my problem ,, I recommend people to use this company they are excellent and I would definitely use them again
Thanks guys

Andy
Very pleased with this wheel chair. It will give me the freedom to get out and about And it folds down easily to fit in to the car boot The delivery driver was most helpful and polite I would also like to thank Richard for all is help and assistance
Excellent . Most helpful of all mobility suppliers I have used over many years . Actually felt that they cared + understood my issues . Worked + advised in my interest to provide me with the the best for me . Thank you Richard + team .
Fantastic service ,ordered Monday ,delivered Thursday with demonstration ready to go once it's charged
Excellent service Jason been fantastic help 10 stars
The service received was first class and Richard ensured I fully understood everything and was very clear in what I was getting, as I was getting this for my brother it was important that I picked the right company and that it would be a stress free purchase, pleased to say they passed with flying colours, many thanks
Richard Danvers
I am so impressed by the service I received from Mobiquip in particular Richard. As a single elderly wheelchair user I was made to feel special and important to this company and Richard went to great lengths to assure me that the wheelchair I bought (Travelux Venture} was suitable for my needs and more important, that it would be suitable for the pre installed hoist in my car. I would certainly recommend Mobiquip to anyone thinking of buying a wheelchair - and the prices are very competitive as well.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 146 reviews