MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
An excellent wheelchair inside an unadapted home I need more time to settle in with it but it is the answer for me, lightweight, narrow and modern looking.
However,designers, please design something new really new ie like hovering it would save all the jolts and cambers and different machines for stairs and terrain.
Really helpful and friendly service. Enjoying my new scooter and answered all my questions.
Good communication and helpful service.
Ever so helpful, any queries just pop on the live chat and they will help you. Ordered the Elise pushchair for my son and it came in the morning the next day!!! Couldnt be happier with the service. Thanks MobiQuip
Arrived on time. Driver helpful.
Excellent customer service. They will contact you quickly if there is a problem and sort it out
Very good service, telephone queries answered rapidly and very quick delivery. Product excellent.
Prompt service friendly and very helpful
MobiQuip kept me informed of the whole process of my item from ordering to delivery. I bought a Wheelchair which arrived extremely quickly and was very well packaged. My wife loves her new wheelchair and would definately buy from MobiQuip again.
Very helpful young man helped me with my wheelchair purchase on the telephone. Next day delivery was great. G explorer wheelchair is very good quality
service very good
Competitive price with quick delivery.
Great service really fast delivery
The chaps I spoke to were very helpful and would recommend you .🤓
a good service from start to finish it did what it said on the tin would recommend them .
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Excel Elise Pushchair Budget xl. 100% Service, excellent contact and help for last minute urgent shopping. I needed their urgent service in short time and irrived in two working days, and MobiQuip provided to us. Very happy, I'll come back again. Thank you.
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 8th June 2019
Excellent service arrived day after ordered very helpful company
I have upgraded my boot scooter to a larger more comfortable model. Having decided which one to have, I submitted my order on the Thursday and it arrived the following Monday. The delivery man assembled the scooter and instructed me on how to use it. Wonderful service. Thank you to all involved.
Very good service