MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Great seller. Good contact with seller. Speed delivery. *****
Easy to order. Kept me informed over ordering, delivery etc throughout. Was delivered ready to go no having to fit it together etc. Offered a walkthrough how to work it but as it was a upgrade i was happy just to accept delivery. Would highly recommend the new pride colt 2.0 deluxe.
Great seller great prices great equipment
Excellent and clear information given
Powerchair Ordered.
Having had other chairs, I knew what I wanted and therefore placed my order without any demos or questions. Had I needed assistance then I feel sure they would have been just as helpful with that as they were in completing my order.
Easy to deal with and Good Service. Kept me informed at each stage of the order. They delivered when they said they would. I was prepared to setup the chair myself but delivery and setup was included in the price; whereas some Companies charge Extra for this Service. Product was as expected and at a Competitive price. Cannot fault them.
Excellent service. Website easy to. Mobility scooter was required for Spain. Adam organised the sale and shipment of the scooter. Everything worked out exactly as planned
Very helpful staff easy and hassle free
Fantastic product it has helped my son settle at night time.
Great customer service from start to end love my sons new trolly very sturdy and just what we needed . Thanks
Both the pushchair an the basket bought separately are perfect for our little guy
Very helpful and nothing was to much trouble thank you
Very pleased with the chosen chair. Great price and great delivery service.
Thanks
Excellent customer service. We had an emergency and needed a specialist pram and Richard helped to arrange for delivery in time and we are very grateful. The product is fantastic.
Would highly recommend
Really good product, delivered really quickly. 5stars.
I loved the wheelchair that I purchased recently from MobiQuip. It was very unique and ideal for my use. Customer service answered all my questions quickly, professionally and efficiently. I was well impressed with the service that I received and will order more items in the near future. Thankyou :)
great service, very happy with purchase
Fantastic service.
Brilliant service very helpful and quick delivery
Great service I had put my order in wrong and I didn't know but I got a call and it was all sorted before it was delivered. My boy loves is new pram very very happy with my purchase
Very good stroller for my special need five years old child and excellent customer service indeed!!!
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 153 reviews