MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
New wheelchair for bumpy roads. Excellent buy. Going for a visit to the the park much smoother. Very good purchase.
So helpful with additional information about the item and delivery. Honest and up front very refreshing highly recommended. Also delighted with the item.
Very helpful, very pleasant, would definitely recommend to others
A very helpful delivery guy. Very well mannered.

I’m delighted with the chair. But takes a bit of getting used to compared to the Rio
D W
Took my new Buggy out yesterday. It preformed Exceeding well, ticked all the boxes for why I bought it
Very professional company. Would definitely recommend them. Bought a new mobility scooter delivered to my home.
Excellent service. Great team at Mobiquip. They WALK the talk! Enjoying the products use of my wheel chair . Thanks to you all at Mobiquip for all you have achieved for me
Excellent customer service. Happy with scooter so far and good price. Helpful delivery.
Great service and very helpful staff.
Excellent customer service from enquiry, very competitive price, to order delivery. Would recommend to anyone seeking mobility accessories. Our replacement scooter batteries were delivered on time and even had a complimentary bar of chocolate included. First class service.
Excellent communication and delivery as well as follow up. The chair has been excellent - Couldn't ask for better
Excellent service
Customer service was very helpful
Great seller. Good contact with seller. Speed delivery. *****
Easy to order. Kept me informed over ordering, delivery etc throughout. Was delivered ready to go no having to fit it together etc. Offered a walkthrough how to work it but as it was a upgrade i was happy just to accept delivery. Would highly recommend the new pride colt 2.0 deluxe.
Great seller great prices great equipment
Excellent and clear information given
Powerchair Ordered.
Having had other chairs, I knew what I wanted and therefore placed my order without any demos or questions. Had I needed assistance then I feel sure they would have been just as helpful with that as they were in completing my order.
Easy to deal with and Good Service. Kept me informed at each stage of the order. They delivered when they said they would. I was prepared to setup the chair myself but delivery and setup was included in the price; whereas some Companies charge Extra for this Service. Product was as expected and at a Competitive price. Cannot fault them.
Excellent service. Website easy to. Mobility scooter was required for Spain. Adam organised the sale and shipment of the scooter. Everything worked out exactly as planned
Very helpful staff easy and hassle free
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 146 reviews