MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

Denise Tebbutt
More Photos & Videos
MobiQuip Ltd 5 star review on 8th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service. Happy with scooter so far and good price. Helpful delivery.
Great service and very helpful staff.
Excellent customer service from enquiry, very competitive price, to order delivery. Would recommend to anyone seeking mobility accessories. Our replacement scooter batteries were delivered on time and even had a complimentary bar of chocolate included. First class service.
Excellent communication and delivery as well as follow up. The chair has been excellent - Couldn't ask for better
Excellent service
Customer service was very helpful
Great seller. Good contact with seller. Speed delivery. *****
Easy to order. Kept me informed over ordering, delivery etc throughout. Was delivered ready to go no having to fit it together etc. Offered a walkthrough how to work it but as it was a upgrade i was happy just to accept delivery. Would highly recommend the new pride colt 2.0 deluxe.
Great seller great prices great equipment
Excellent and clear information given
Powerchair Ordered.
Having had other chairs, I knew what I wanted and therefore placed my order without any demos or questions. Had I needed assistance then I feel sure they would have been just as helpful with that as they were in completing my order.
Easy to deal with and Good Service. Kept me informed at each stage of the order. They delivered when they said they would. I was prepared to setup the chair myself but delivery and setup was included in the price; whereas some Companies charge Extra for this Service. Product was as expected and at a Competitive price. Cannot fault them.
Excellent service. Website easy to. Mobility scooter was required for Spain. Adam organised the sale and shipment of the scooter. Everything worked out exactly as planned
Very helpful staff easy and hassle free
Fantastic product it has helped my son settle at night time.
Great customer service from start to end love my sons new trolly very sturdy and just what we needed . Thanks
Both the pushchair an the basket bought separately are perfect for our little guy
Very helpful and nothing was to much trouble thank you
Very pleased with the chosen chair. Great price and great delivery service.
Thanks
Excellent customer service. We had an emergency and needed a specialist pram and Richard helped to arrange for delivery in time and we are very grateful. The product is fantastic.
Would highly recommend
Really good product, delivered really quickly. 5stars.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 138 reviews