MobiQuip Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobiQuip Ltd
Very helpful young man helped me with my wheelchair purchase on the telephone. Next day delivery was great. G explorer wheelchair is very good quality
service very good
Competitive price with quick delivery.
Great service really fast delivery
The chaps I spoke to were very helpful and would recommend you .šŸ¤“
a good service from start to finish it did what it said on the tin would recommend them .
Very good communications to arrange delivery. Unfortunately my name had been wrongly recorded and this had now been out on my insurance so need to get that changed.
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Excel Elise Pushchair Budget xl. 100% Service, excellent contact and help for last minute urgent shopping. I needed their urgent service in short time and irrived in two working days, and MobiQuip provided to us. Very happy, I'll come back again. Thank you.
Excellent service arrived day after ordered very helpful company
I have upgraded my boot scooter to a larger more comfortable model. Having decided which one to have, I submitted my order on the Thursday and it arrived the following Monday. The delivery man assembled the scooter and instructed me on how to use it. Wonderful service. Thank you to all involved.
Very good service
Excellent product and very good service both via phone, email and the extremely helpful chap who installed it.
The persoon I spoke to was very helpfull, the deal was done in 10 minutes.
I’m very happy with the Excel Elise pushchair I ordered. Delivery was quick and customer service was responsive and very helpful when I made an error in my order.
Very very professional all the way through took care off me from start to finish very impressed thank you
First class wheelchair, excellent customer service, highly recommended, will definitely use again.
All my dealings were with Jason. He was extremely helpful, dealing with my several queries ( one of which he dealt with on his day off !). Totally satisfied with all my dealings with this company.
Very good service Richard thank you
Fantastic service from start to finish, Richard was extremely helpful and answered every question we had and kept us up to date with our order every step of the way. Will definitely recommend anyone to MobiQuip Ltd.
MobiQuip Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 90 reviews