Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
Under sircum stanses we in they helped me to sort my problem out thanks
Very helpful couldn’t do enough for me
Hired a wheelchair, very clean and in good condition. Shop staff very helpful. I hope I won't need them again but, if I do, I will definitely go back to them.
Great service from all members of the staff
Very efficient and helpful advised on exactly what suited my needs
Tamworth branch manager Adam, Lee & Rio (from Head office during lockdown) A big,big Thank You for all your help with my order of my Smarti scooter during lockdown & on delivery & service after, plus care given to my son Carl. 5☆ care & service always given so thank you
Excellent service from Christian at Nuneaton
Excellent Service from Mobility and Lifestyle in Nuneaton.
Many thanks to all staff and Andy Collins for his help.
Much appreciated.
Lovely gentleman very approachable and friendly.
Job completed timidly and efficiently.
Mobility and lifestyle are a great company I have been a customer for a number of years they’ve never let me down When I’ve needed A piece of equipment to make my life easier I can usually find it there if they haven’t got it They make an effort to find it for me Sometimes when things go wrong but example my power chair breaks down I can rely on their engineers to get me up and running again which is more than what my surgeon could do. But on a serious note the staff are excellent very helpful go the extra mile to help you won’t find a better company and believe me I’ve tried a few I would certainly recommend my ability and lifestyle for all your needs I’ve been very pleased with them over the year’s. I look forward to visiting their shops and the future.
Great shop and home visitors
Mobility @lifestyle have been very helpful Adam and Lee in the tamworth store nothing is too much trouble and I'm looked after each time I enter the store
Excellent service from the guys in Tamworth, went above and beyond. I was having major problems with my scoot that is under warranty from an in line Company. Adam wouldn’t give up until he figured out what the fault was. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or go again.
Always been very helpful and made the whole process very easy
Very courteous,polite and fixed problem quickly, back on the road very happy customer
Efficient on time adequate covid precautions.
No problems.
Hired a scooter from ere to use due too knee injurey delivered prompt and was a life saver excellent service would recomend
I have used Mobilty and Lifesyle on several occasions, including a scooter on the mobility scheme. They have always provided great service, and have been keeping my ageing scooter working , by replacing parts on it. Adam from their Tamworth branch has always been very polite and helpful, as have all of the staff who work for the company. The repair I had recently has been successful imputing my scooter back on the road again. I am severely disabled mobility wade and without the help of mobilty and lifestyle, I would be in a mess. Very greateful to them.
We as a family were very pleased with the service from start to finish. The initial contact my family has in the Nuneaton shop was very good. Then fast service from Dan. Once Dan arrived at our home he provided an excellent service in making sure the power chair was right for me. Also making sure we were happy with its use, taking apart to fit in a car etc.
Very friendly, helpful & patient staff. Listened to what we wanted and provided us with excellent advice and support. The purchased product has been used every day since we collected it and is exactly what we need. Thank you. Highly recommended.
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.85 based on 289 reviews