Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 15th June 2019
Erica
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 14th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful staff gave me good advise on what I needed
I was treated very well and I am very pleased with my purchase I will certainly visit the shop again
Very helpful main office and very helpful Tamworth branch.they provided a super lightweight narrow wheelchair for me that is ideal for my car car and house.
Though there was told the shop was next to the midland Bank when I think he meant the co-op lol. Ghost mannequin fusion but was little of a problem
I got what I need from there
Very happy with the way you dealt with my new wheelchair
The gentleman in the store was very helpful, and I will, if I need to, shop there again. This will probably been in the not too distant future.
They were very helpful and answered all my questions. Very friendly and helpful. Wouldn't,t think twice of going back.
Extremely helpful and pleasant staff
They are always happy to help.
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Always shop here for my disabled Mum. Great service and choice
Very helpful crew
Always a pleasure to deal with your company , Thank You
Amazing staff that go the extra mile to make sure you’re happy within a timely manor.
Quick and easy select my items pay staff always friendly.
Great guy in the shop, helpful without being pushy, sensible recommendations, very accommodating. Great engineer who again wasn’t pushy, helpful and clear demonstration of product. Nice firm to deal with.
Hi i got my scooter from you its great you have great staff they are very polite and well mannered and also very helpful
Very speedy and really friendly service,Carl was a lovely guy would certainly recommend
Helpful and friendly staff. Listened to my query and advised, helped me make a choice suited to needs.
Excellent in all ways. Could not have had better service.
Had a recent service on my old Pride XL 8, I bought it second hand 2 years ago and it was very rattley but the service transformed it into a very pleasant speedy vehicle, at least as good as a much newer oneI tried. Very good service, many thanks to jubilee crescent shop.
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.87 based on 195 reviews