Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 15th June 2019
Erica
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 14th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
I am happy with all my products l have bought from you
Really helpful friendly guys..Lee and Adam....very knowledgable and go out of their way
Absolutely brilliant service, attentive and knowledgeable.
I haven’t had my scooter delivered yet as I’ve been having work done at home and they were absolutely great about keeping it for me.

I really can’t recommend the shop highly enough they has answers for all my questions and I’m really looking forward to the delivery of my scooter tomorrow. I’m very confident that if I have any further questions or difficulties with the scooter I will be able to contact the shop and get some support.
I’m a really happy customer thanks! ❤️
Very Helpful and pleasant staff.
Service from Marc was absolutely top class. Rarely have I seen someone with so much concern for their customers, genuinely interested, determined to ensure we got the right product. Felt very very confident that my parents were in genuine, trustworthy, knowledgeable hands. Thank you..
Really helpful staff. Very pleased with my purchase. Would definitely recommend.. Thank you.
They have always been helpful and considerate -
I have been dealing with them for the last 5 years
Really helpful and informative staff.
Its a very usefil shop and the staff are absolutely top quality very courteous and helpful
Excellent service
Thanku for ur help with my difficult situation all staff were very helpfull and kind very pleased with wat we bort from u regards violet
Amazing Quick and Quality customer service.
Excellent service
I am delighted that I popped in the Nuneaton store, the whole process of thinking about which scooter would be the best was made easy as the expert advice soon drew me to a lovely little scooter which was idea for my friend who loves it.
Brilliant service
Very good shop &the staff are very friendly
Very helpful, had just what I needed & it was brilliant!
My wife had a monarch foldy scooter she loves it the staff are all wonderful very pleasant and very very patient would reccomend
Mobility and lifestyle
To everybody who needs a mobility scooter god bless you all HARRY and diane X
Simon is a great role model for M&L. My own job as Customer Satisfaction and QA manager allows me to make such a judgement. He is a good example of “Customer First”. Nothing is too small or too much trouble, he also ensures that you are kept fully aware of the status of your order. It’s the people who make companies that create customer loyalty via the service the give not low prices etc, Simon is such a person, great service and customer empathy.
Very pleasant staff will go that extra mile to help you keep up the good work guys God bless you HARRY and Diane
Happy Christmas and a happy new year
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.87 based on 195 reviews