Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
They have always been helpful and considerate - I have been dealing with them for the last 5 years
Really helpful and informative staff.
Its a very usefil shop and the staff are absolutely top quality very courteous and helpful
Excellent service
Thanku for ur help with my difficult situation all staff were very helpfull and kind very pleased with wat we bort from u regards violet
Amazing Quick and Quality customer service.
Excellent service
I am delighted that I popped in the Nuneaton store, the whole process of thinking about which scooter would be the best was made easy as the expert advice soon drew me to a lovely little scooter which was idea for my friend who loves it.
Brilliant service
Very good shop &the staff are very friendly
Very helpful, had just what I needed & it was brilliant!
My wife had a monarch foldy scooter she loves it the staff are all wonderful very pleasant and very very patient would reccomend Mobility and lifestyle To everybody who needs a mobility scooter god bless you all HARRY and diane X
Simon is a great role model for M&L. My own job as Customer Satisfaction and QA manager allows me to make such a judgement. He is a good example of “Customer First”. Nothing is too small or too much trouble, he also ensures that you are kept fully aware of the status of your order. It’s the people who make companies that create customer loyalty via the service the give not low prices etc, Simon is such a person, great service and customer empathy.
Very pleasant staff will go that extra mile to help you keep up the good work guys God bless you HARRY and Diane Happy Christmas and a happy new year
Everyone involved with the service of the wheelchair was very helpful. Very efficient and I will certainly use Mobility & Lifestyle again.
Very helpful and friendly staff
Although my requirements were not in stock they were acquired and I was advised when ready for collection.
The guys in the shop are great, very helpful and happy to help in any way. 5⭐️Service
Excellent
Very helpful nothing too much trouble
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.89 based on 185 reviews