Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Just getting myself back in the gym after years out! was squatting without any support then I found these!? perfect fit and fantastically well made. Cannot recommend these enough....
I bought the belt for my Son, he has said it is perfect for him. Great company to deal with and get the personal touch as well. Really impressed with this company.
Ordered a custom dog collar from these guys, and the final result is brilliant, they were real helpful as the first font I wanted didn’t really work with the small size, but they tried a few times and sent pictures, and were so patient, you can really tell they pride in what they’re doing. Props to Stuart from mobility tools, thanks a bunch 👌🏾
Very good product. Feels sturdy and provides good support.
Great product, great price!
Very good quick service
Good piece Of kit
Great piece of kit for WoDs with lifts. Great price ££ Wash and dry well, much better than any other knee sleeves I have purchased
The dog collar is robust, well made, dog looks really smart in it! Will last forever - much better than her old one. Glad to buy British and local
Used mine for the first time this week now gyms are open again. Fit lovely and felt comfy and secure had a great squat session and no complaints, surely that's about as good a review as you'll ever need to buy a pair, right ? Thanks team I'm coming for a custom lever belt in a couple of weeks too..👍
Excellent quality belt.
Very good service! Love the leather dog collar and so does my dog! Fab quality.
just what i needed
Absolutely love my new belt well-made with the design I wished for can’t fault it , Great service kept in contact
Speedy delivery. Effective product! Very happy
Superb Quality and great fit, delighted customer!
Love my belt... Communication from the guys was spot on throughout the process.. Highly recommended
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Brilliant service. Quick delivery and great prices.
Excellent customer service and excellent products. Delivered me a belt even better than I had first initially imagined.
Easily the the best belt I have ever had.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 914 reviews