Mobility Tools Reviews

Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Very good quick service
Good piece Of kit
Great piece of kit for WoDs with lifts. Great price ££ Wash and dry well, much better than any other knee sleeves I have purchased
The dog collar is robust, well made, dog looks really smart in it! Will last forever - much better than her old one. Glad to buy British and local
Used mine for the first time this week now gyms are open again. Fit lovely and felt comfy and secure had a great squat session and no complaints, surely that's about as good a review as you'll ever need to buy a pair, right ? Thanks team I'm coming for a custom lever belt in a couple of weeks too..👍
Excellent quality belt.
Very good service! Love the leather dog collar and so does my dog! Fab quality.
just what i needed
Absolutely love my new belt well-made with the design I wished for can’t fault it , Great service kept in contact
Great service. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the delivery was expensive.
Speedy delivery. Effective product! Very happy
Superb Quality and great fit, delighted customer!
Love my belt... Communication from the guys was spot on throughout the process.. Highly recommended
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Brilliant service. Quick delivery and great prices.
Excellent customer service and excellent products. Delivered me a belt even better than I had first initially imagined.
I bought a mobility tools velcro weightlifting belt some months ago after using a friend's at the gym. His was a medium, fitted well with surplus should I lose any weight it would still provide decent support. On taking delivery of a medium I was initially very pleased however I did notice that to get decent support the belt was maxed out, ie there was no more room, not at all like my friends medium. If I lost any weight it would be useless. I (belatedly) contacted mobility tools to let them know. I told them the belt was great quality but the sizing differs from a verified buyer. They asked for the details of Aaron's who's belt I had tried. I passed them with his permission. After this I heard nothing and it has been a couple of months. So, to cut a long story short I wouldn't buy from them again, not just because of the sizing issue but really due to the fact that when I pointed it out they didn't seem to care. I also left a review on their website bit bizarrely it hasn't been published... who'd have thought it.
Easily the the best belt I have ever had.
Received belt monday Perfect fit and with option toloose weight an still fit as i do fluctuate seasons fab Well made no blemish stitching good not disappointed my main an constant every work out belt 10/10
Items took a little longer than expected to deliver to Romania ( 22 days from order ), but I know there was a high load of orders. I'll drop a star from the review because I felt the communication side was difficult. I had no tracking number for my order and I couldn't get in touch with Stuart to find out more, but I got no reply on my several attempts on chat. About the products, they are definitely great quality, the dipping belt and the powerlifting belt look very sturdy. I was amazed. Can't wait for the global situation to calm down and test them in the gym.
Hi Bogdan This is very disappointing to see. The hand made belts take 5-7 working days (at time of ordering) which meant your belt would have been dispatched between the 6th and 9th of March. It was dispatched the 10th March, a day later than anticpated. As you are in Romania there is a further 5-7 day delivery time which is dictated by the Romanian postal carrier - once the item leaves the UK we have no control over how long it takes to deliver. We are a small company and so negative reviews really hurt us; I hope once the order arrives you are happy with it. Thanks Stuart Owner of Mobility Tools
I got the same size as last time and it barely fits?? I could get 4 notches last time I'm struggling to get 1..
Hi Bradley Sorry to hear that. We use a cutting tool to cut the hand made belts so they're all exactly the same size; do you still have your old belt to compare? Thanks Stuart Mobility Tools Owner
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 903 reviews