Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Bought a few things at different times. Top quality and can't fault that. Delivery could be a bit faster
Top quality product. Well made and feels great
Excellent service. After an issue with sizing, I finally found the ones and they are great. Make sure you measure your knee, thigh and calf. The first pair I bought were based on my knee measurement, and didn't get past my calf muscles. My measurements are K = 36cm, T = 42cm, 40cm. The size I currently have is Large. They're the first pair of knee sleeves I've had, and so far so good. I feel more comfortable in my lifts, more stable in squats and stronger in olympic lifts. I wouldn't lift without them now. Very good purchase. Very reasonable price.
Ordering was simple and the delivery process was very efficient. The item arrived exactly on the time stated.
I had problems at check out when it came to the time to pay, but Stuart came to my rescue and completed my order. I will order from you again. X Thanks
I would have been happier if I had been told at the time I clicked on next day delivery and paid extra, that it only was applicable before 3 pm on a working day. Next day became 4 days later!
Hi Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the next day delivery. Your order was placed at 8:26pm on a friday night so was dispatched Monday Morning. We have a notice on the cart and checkout page that mentions the 3pm cut off, sorry if this was not visible enough. Best Regards Stuart
The tapes were very helpful
Received my order and very happy with the quality of the product! Initial Delivery was an issue through no fault of mobility tools, but when I brought it to their attention they were a pleasure to deal with, quick in their response and enclosed a free gift as compensation All in all a very professional company who I will certainly use again
Helpful responses to questions asked about their products via Facebook. Good delivery and service. Good quality products.
Great products and quick delivery, even over the bank holiday weekend. My only gripe is that alot of the products i am interested in buying are not in stock. Prices are very competitive to. I would recommend them!
Really helping me maintain my form on the low heavy squats and I can really drive through my quads. Quite tight on the quads though so would recommend next size up if you have quite big quads.
Ordering was easy, but despite paying premium postage on a Friday, did not get till Monday. Good quality equipment
Hi Thanks for your review, if your order was sent on a Friday then Monday would be the next working day. Thanks Stuart
Excellent service with quick delivery. Sizing was spot on. Product is exactly as described and feels very well made. Will return!
i ordered the limited ed wonder woman wraps and they arrived in only a few days and are exactly as described. very happy customer!
ordered two belts, one a powerlifting belt the other the Tattoo belt, service was great delivered on time. quality wise on first inspection both good, a few stray bits of stitching on the powerlifting belt that needed removing but nothing to worry about. spent a morning breaking in the belt which is great fro grip strength!! first use I felt confident and secure and I am sure once it is fully broken in it will be a great belt
Mobility Tools 4 star review on 9th February 2017
They're just perfectly fit. Good for the price. Can't wait to go to the gym ...Love them
My order didn't arrive , they rang to ask if it had been delivered whilst I was out? No. Was there a card through the door to say collect or failed delivery? No. They apologised and said it had been returned to them as undelivered and they didn't know why courier had done this. They apologised again and said they would send it out first class delivery which they did. A problem not of their making was quickly rectified by them.
Ordered various strength 41" resistance bands. ordering process was quick and easy!! The delivery was a standard time so was very pleased with that and the product was exactly what I wanted! Awesome bands and at a very good price for the quality you get. would very much recommend these to anyone wanting to purchase some!!!! Only had these for a few days so haven't tried their full capabilities yet but I'm sure they will more than impress with anything I do with the bands!
Delivery wasn't next day like it stated it would be, however it was only one additional day. Items are as described, would use again.
Good communication from this Company and quick delivery. Very efficient