Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Bought a suede belt, knee sleeves and wrist straps. All 3 are exceptional quality, Prompt delivery even though I had an email warning that delivery may take longer than expected due to Black Friday sales. Will definitely use again.
Knee sleeves and powerlifiting belt are very good quality. Keeps me secure whilst squatting and deadlifting
They seem an efficient,compact company with what dealings I've had with them,Top of the world Ma. I.H.Mann
Excellent products, good price & brst on the market.Will defo buy more products in the future.
Very helpful company, they done everything I asked. Quality item, I was very pleased when I received it. Many thanks guys.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great quality belts , great customer service
Belt arrived last week. Fits amazingly. Well made custom design looks amazing. Can’t wait to start lifting PBs. Stuart was very helpful.
Received my weightlifting belt but not the tape which is missing.
Amazing quality, amazing product highly recommended.
Very good excellent service
Awesome ,exactly what I want
Cant thank you enough for my purchase,my son will be absolutely delighted with the custom made belt!Fantastic service and really helpful with all my questions and the end result looked even more fab than i had expected.
I cannot recommend this dog collar highly enough, it is just fantastic! It is a well made, quality item and looks great on my dog. An additional hole was put on and I am so glad as it will now grow with my dog. Not only does it look fab now I think it will only get better over time.
Super super
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Would highly recommend! Fits lovely, and looks amazing.
Excellent service delivered orders promptly
Very good would buy again
Quick and good service
Weightlifting Belt 4"/10mm thick: The package was immaculate, and the belt was even better with an all black look and sturdy as f*ck. Just like it was supposed to be. Fenomenal can't wait to destroy this belt with heavy deadlifts and squats so i can buy the personalized one. Love you guys 🤩
Very good service and value for the 6