Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
A good price for what seems to be a good quality product. Product Wass easy to order, and some of the buyers guides helped to select the right product. Delivery was a good price and efficient. Would recommend.
Very happy with service. Belt looked solid, but I thought the back support will be wider...other than that ok
I've ordered a custom 3 inch wide belt. I've made one inquiry about it while waiting for the order. The reply was prompt, helpful, and shortly afterwards I've actually received the item. It looks neat and a sturdy construction. I'd definitely recommend doing business with them, as you'll get quality equipment that's UK made, for a reasonable price.
Simple ordering process glad they offer PayPal
I had some problems with a hand made powerlifting belt. Although initially slow to respond, Stuart dealt with the issue exceptionally well.
Hi Victoria Firstly I’d like to apologise for not getting back to you sooner. We’ve moved offices today and so i’ve not had access to email and our phone line has been disconnected - we’ve literally just had the new line connected within the last 2 hours, hence your inability to contact us by phone. I’ve addressed your points below: 1. I felt it was packaged poorly - just in a plastic bag. The leather was already scratched and has digs in it before I even tried it on I’m sorry you weren’t happy with the packaging. I put it in two bags but I take on board your point and in future I will send the hand made belts in a drawstring bag inside a cardboard box. I appreciate that it doesn’t help you in your situation but I thank you for the constructive feedback. 2. The colour purple on your website is very different to what I have received. This is much closer to a dark pink and had I known, I would have picked a different colour I was not aware that my manufacturer was going to make it with a different purple so I visited him today. The leather pictured was out of stock so a lighter shade was used with a smooth texture. Appreciate that this is different to what you’ve ordered so i can only apologise. The leather used on your belt is around 4 times the price of the one pictured, with the leather used on your belt being for bridal work as opposed to upholstery in the picture. The leather used in your belt will last much longer, but I appreciate that the colour is a bit lighter. 3. I understand its stitched but the edges are coming away and the inside of the belt has lumps in the suede lining. Please could you send me photos of this 4. This may be a question of wearing it in but the when I connect the lever it catches on the leather and is near on impossible to get off. The hole that the lever goes in will take a week or two to loosen up. The quickest way of doing it is attaching it when you’re not wearing it and wiggling it in the hole which will loosen up the hole a little bit. With regards to the sizing, a small should measure 90cm - could you measure it for me? To the first hole it should be approximately 68.5cm and to the last hole it should be 82.5cm. The internal measurement when the belt is on will equate the end of the belt where the lever holes are to the end of the plate inside (which is about 1cm after the hole). So on the smallest setting on a small it should measure about 69cm which is 27”, though we allow for about 1” of compression when wearing the belt tight. If you can measure the belt so that we can make sure it’s a small and that you’ve not been sent a medium by mistake then that will be helpful. I am really sad that you are not happy about your belt. I totally agree that you should be excited to get it and it upsets me to think that you were gutted when you got it. I am more than happy to put these things right, can I email you a returns label for you to print and drop it off at a post office? Best Regards Stuart
Decent service and delivery time.
Order arrived quickly. One comment, the website for small form factor devices needs some work. It's a bit slow, but biggest issue is when clicking on a product you (or I did on several Android 6.0 devices) need to scroll through pages and pages of blank screen before getting to the description.
The belt is very stylish in looks and is comfortable too. I probably made the mistake of ordering the wrong size and the double prong is very hard to undo. Next time I would order a bigger size and single prong which I have heard is easier to undo. All together a great solid belt which looks fantastic and comfortable too
Arrived on time, packaged well and quality is spot on
Product as described, use if for mobility exercises and performed well.
The lifting belt was made very well and gives good support, delivery was very fast and I’m pleased with the product, the only query was the buckle system as it was quite hard to undo it when you had put it on
Quite impressed with the compression cuffs they do a good job a far as I'm concerned.
Ordered knee sleeves and Easy ordering system, came on time and excellent for squatting, no more knee pain
I bought the single and double ply kneesleeves and I am really happy with them. They fit well and give the support I expected. Like them more than the neoprene kneesleeves because they don't smell that much when you're done with your training and you can put them on/off easier than the neoprene one. I would definitely recommend these kneesleeves. Also the service is good, they help you with questions or problems. Only the delivery time could be faster and it would be awesome if the shipping costs and return costs were for free.
The product looks very good aesthetically. It fits well and is very reasonably priced. However it is very stiff to get on and off but I believe in time that it will become easier through use. Overall a very good and cool product.
Supplied a good quality product at a good price.
The item was delivered on time and well packaged however my husband had mis- interpreted the nature of the item - believing it to be a narrow foot warmer rather than a full bed sized heated under blanket by virtue of its name 'Cosy Toes' thus it had to be returned and to date I have not received my refund which I assumed would be automatically processed once the return was accepted.
Hi I think you may have reviewed something else... we don't sell foot warmers or under blanket heaters... Regards Mobility Tools
Very quick and easy to use service
The ordering of the belt was nice and easy, the pictures and text described it well. The belt feels and looks good. It's really comfy with the extra padding at the rear and doesn't pinch or move when doing squats. The delivery was on time but a little costly, I'll attribute that to the Royal Mail though.
Super happy with the tape
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 913 reviews