Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Geoff Roberts
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

It's great to see you out enjoying your scooter. If we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Chris Rathbone
"I would just like to say thank you to Mobility Giant for helping me to regain my independence, not only for supplying me with a magnificent scooter, the all-round service you gave me was exceptional. Both before and after I purchased my scooter your team was extremely helpful, down to when my scooter was delivered all the extra paperwork was there an easy to understand, plus the paperwork that needed filling out and posting, was ready for me to sign with prepaid envelopes for me to do so. Therefore I just like to say many thanks again for your help in getting me mobile, from me and my dog who now enjoys longer walks. I will most definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a mobility scooter."
Hello Chris,

Thanks a lot for the great 5 star review and the brilliant picture of your new Kymco Maxer.

I'm sure your dog will love this scooter as much as you will.

Many thanks for choosing us to purchase your new scooter.

Sally Berry
"The scooter is the best thing I have ever bought ! My little dog Tiki and I both love it so much! She rides happily on roads and loves gambolling freely alongside as we travel the miles of award winning cycle paths here in Manchester. Living alone this gives me endless opportunities to meet and greet and I love being out in the fresh air everyday. Shopping is so easy. The scooter brings me so much joy it was spray painted by Mick Flanagan to celebrate the life enhancing independence it has brought me."
Hi Sally,

Wooooow that's fantastic what you've done with your scooter!!!!! The artist is very talented.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your picture and give us a blazing review too. I am so pleased that the scooter has enhanced your independence and given you your freedom back.

I wish you and your tiger the best of luck and please do not hesitate to give us a call if we can be of any further help.

Stephen Taylor
"Thank you for your excellent service. The scooter is perfect for my needs and I was able to drive off immediately as the scooter had been fully charged before delivery."
Hello Stephen,

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and sending in a picture.

We wish you the best of luck on your new scooter and if we can be of any further help in the near future then please do not hesitate to give us a quick call.

Many thanks,

Mr Roy Tracey
"I purchased a TGA Sonet, 6 miles an hour, mobility scooter from this company. During the warranty period it developed a slight fault. I contacted Paul in maintenance who arranged for it to collected and a replacement scooter was loaned to me until mine was repaired. The replacement scooter was a Kymco midi xls 8 mile scooter which I found would fit into my car easier. I rang Paul to ask if it would be possible to exchange my Sonet scooter for a Kymco midi xls which they had in stock. This was arranged most efficiently and my new scooter was delivered within a week. Jason, the driver, who picked up and delivered my scooters was extremely helpful, pleasant and very efficient. Roy Tracey"
Hello Mr Tracey,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review and taking the time to send in the photo. I have passed on the kind words to Jason and Paul and they both wish you the best of luck on your new scooter.

If we can be of any help in the near future please give us a call.

Maxwell Steele
"This fantastic company is true to its word. I originally purchased a mobility scooter from MG back in April. At the time I was impressed with it, but unfortunately a problem with the electric motor developed and it was not performing very well. Then on Saturday I was meeting my wife at a concert on the country cricket ground in Worcester and as I was going there the scooter start playing up. The electronic brakes failed and then the reverse gear stopped working and eventually the scooter came to a halt and refused to go on. Now what? Anyway managed to get home and get the scooter back as well (pushing), thanks to my son being at home. I thought, what am I going to do. I had lost confidence in the scooter and would never feel comfortable again on it even if it was repaired. So I called up the MG website and red through some of the wonderful testimonials. I emailed the company on Monday morning and Richard rang me within 15 mins. I had given them my height and weight details this time. He suggested that I try the Freeranger Landranger XL8 which has good off road capabilities (which I needed). I said I would pay the difference in price. MG said they would take my scooter back and send me out a new scooter. They have performed brilliantly. Coming to the rescue almost immediately. Its just three days later and the new scooter is in my garage. I am so impressed that I have run out of words to praise them. If your thinking of buying a Mobility Scooter or infact anything. Go to Mobility Giant. They will always look after you at all times. Thank you guys. Thank you so much."
Hello Mr Steele,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful second review about us and for sending in a picture as well.

I am extremely pleased that we managed to sort the problems you encountered in 3 days.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter and if we can be of any help in the future then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Mrs Eleanor Kiy
"Really great company to deal with. Mobility Giant were so welcoming, friendly and full of lots of good advice. My Mother and I visited their premises and tried a number of scooters of different shapes and sizes. We saw the workshop and the company testing the machines before putting them up for sale. At no point was there any pressure to buy a machine. The machines we saw were in excellent condition and like many others the scooter my Mother did buy could have been brand new. Absolutely excellent service 5 star!"
Hello Eleanor,

It was lovely meeting you and your mum last week and thank you ever so much for passing our details on to your mum's neighbours and recommending us to them.

We are extremely pleased that Richard (the engineer in the picture) managed to find one perfectly suited for your mum's needs.

Richard, myself and everyone else at Mobility Giant wish your mum all the best on her new scooter.

Roy Tracey
"I spent a great deal of time searching for quality used scooters, then I found your web site that had everything anyone could want. I spoke to Larry to tell him my requirements and that I had chosen a class 3 scooter which I hoped to load into my 4x4 vehicle. He explained it may be difficult, but I thought that, with the money back guarantee if not satisfied, I would give it go. When the scooter arrived, it exceeded all my expectations and I was highly delighted, but as Larry had said I had problems loading it into my car. I rang and spoke to William explaining my problem and said that I wished to exchange it for a boot scooter. He explained that this was not the same spec as the one I had received but that I could exchange and use the one that I had until such time they could do the exchange. I later spoke to Paul in the service department who gave me some advice which enabled me to load my original scooter into my car, much to my delight I cannot thank Larry and his staff enough for their help and advice. If anyone his looking for a scooter of any kind then this is the company to use!!! Full marks all round."
Hello Roy,

Thank you for such a lovely review and for the photo you have sent us. We are extremely pleased that your new scooter has exceeded your expectations.

Myself, Paul, Larry and all the staff here at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd