Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Great service and quick and easy kept informed from order to delivery. ordered sunday delivered Thursday on time , slight mistake with V55 one quick call and all sorted at no cost ."
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the awesome review.

Mobility Giant
"Was regularly kept in touch regarding delivery, and arrived when promised. Had help and advice on the phone when enquiring before purchase. Zoe delivered the machine and patiently explained all I needed to know. She spent time making sure it was the right fit for me and was extremely helpful."
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

Its good to hear you love your new scooter and that we made the whole process from initial call to delivery extremely.

Mobility Giant
"I would like to thank you for your excellent service. I have bought a TGA breeze and a Smartie from you, both at excellent prices. Also your service was so good. Your staff have treated me with such care both on the telephone and at my home. I really am grateful. Also delighted with my waterproof cover which arrived this morning. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you and I will certainly be using your services again. Thank you again"
Hi Pat,

Cheers for the great feedback about your scooters.

We wish you all the best on your 2 new scooters.

Mobility Giant
"I would like to thank you for the prompt and courteous way my order was dealt with. I am very happy with my mobility scooter, can't wait for better weather."
Hi Sidney,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
"I would give more stars if I could. This scooter has 'opened up the world' to me. I was house bound but not longer. Wonderful service. 'Thank You' Larry for all your help choosing my scooter and have got to mention the lovely delivery Lady. 'Thank You' Zoe for all your care and 'driving instructions'. Can thoroughly recommend Mobility Giant."
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Larry and Zoe both send their regards to you and everyone else at mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I brought a mobility scooter on line, but when is was delivered if was found not to be suitable for my wife. With out any fuss or what nots, Mobility Giant had collected the scooter and a full refund made with in seven days. You could not ask for more"
Hello Peter,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

It's a shame a mobility is not suitable for her needs however if this changes then please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help.

Mobility Giant
"I did a lot of research prior to phoning Mobility Giant. I couldn’t afford a brand new scooter. I spoke to a lovely gentleman called William who was very knowledgeable. I said I was looking for a Kymco Agility Scooter, William talked me through the scooter and what it was capable of doing, at no time I felt pressured to buy the scooter. I bought the scooter and the following day I received a phone call to arrange delivery. The lady explained I would receive my scooter between 9 and 5. On the morning of delivery I received a call from the carrier saying my scooter would arrive between 2 and 5. At exactly 2 o’clock the scooter arrived on a pallet well wrapped. The driver wasn’t keen to take it off the pallet but when he was told I needed to phone the company and he also couldn’t get it up the lip of the garage he kindly removed all the packaging and it was safely put in the garage. Now to the scooter exactly as I wanted, it was beautiful. I couldn’t believe the condition it was in, it was immaculate. The Kymco Agility is perfect after a little test drive, I am in love with it. It is shiny and looks brand new. The paperwork to be returned was accompanied by stamped addressed envelopes. This is a long review but please have a good look at MOBILITY GIANT, you won’t be disappointed. Thank you William and the staff I also spoke to you were first class. Keep up the great work."
Hello Karen,

Thanks for the amazing 5 star review and the kind words towards the service I provided to you over the phone.

Im very happy that you love your new Agility scooter and that you found the process of buying from us extremely easy.

If we can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Mobility Giant
"My experience with this company has been mixed in that through no fault of theirs two scheduled deliveries were cancelled. I was kept informed at all times and was given a discount for inconvenience. When replacement scooter arrived it was accompanied with incorrect paperwork, duly corrected following day. Customer relations cannot be faulted. The replacement scooter (2017) appeared to be brand new condition!"
Hi Bizzyb,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

I am glad we overcome the delivery issue, an issue that was out or hands was the culprit for the delay. We have however put a system in place that means this will not happen in the future.

We are very pleased that you love your new scooter and that it's condition has exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to hearing back from you in the future when you need a new machine.

"great-great-GREAT"
Hi Mrs Gilleney,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 5 star review.

We all at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
"I purchased my Tga Breeze 4 with hard top just over six months ago, I was a bit aprehensive as you are so far away, but i was soon put at ease from purchase to delivery everyone was so helpful nothing was too much trouble. I am delighted with my scooter, me and my dog Belle can go out now no matter what the weather is in a reliable scooter. I know even though the warrenty has expired you are always there to help. Thank you all so much."
Hello Tony,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

After 6 months we are extremely happy to hear that your dog Belle is loving the scooter.

We look forward to hearing back from you in the future if you and Belle decide to upgrade.

Mobility Giant
"I brought a mobility scooter from mg and I was very pleased with it that I have recently brought a 3 wheeled one which was delivered the other week still waiting for a few small problems to be fixed which im sure wont be too long their still the best site I have ever gone to get a second hand scooter"
Hi Cherl,

Thanks for the great review.

We are very proud of the fact you think our site is the best place to buy a scooter from, we have spent many years perfecting what we do and we are always looking at ways to improve.

Take care and enjoy your new 3 wheeler scooter, I'm sure we will hear from in the future :)

Thanks,

Mobility Giant
"I purchased a scooter from MG about 3 years ago and everything went perfectly and has continued so. So when I required a new scooter I immediately contacted MG and spoke to Richard after some discussion I selected a TGA Breeze S. Took delivery yesterday and thus far (apart from small problems with compatibility) I am delighted with my acquisition. I will continue to praise MG to anyone who is listening. TOP SERVICE!!!!"
Hello Richard,

It was fantastic to hear back from after 3years, we must be doing something right :)

It's great to hear that you love your new scooter. We wish you all the best on it and once again we hope to hear from you when decide on upgrading again.

Mobility Giant
"Everything from my first phone call to Mobility Giant to the delivery of my scooter a few days later was nothing short of perfect. The helpful advice I got choosing the right scooter was invaluable their communication regarding my order All the way through to the delivery including a charming delivery guy was Faultless. This company are as good as Amazon with the bonus of great personal service. Oh and by the way the scooter was just like a brand new one! Keep up the good work Mobility Giant."
Hi Fernando,

Wow...as good as Amazon, thats the first I have heard that but we love the compliment, means we must be doing something right!!!

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and we certainly look forward to hearing from you in the future.

William
Mobility Giant.......as good as Amazon now :)
"Having not long lost my wife and having given up my driving licence, we contacted Mobility Giant. After a very helpful conversation with William we agreed to buy a scooter. So pleased with the scooter and the help that William has given us. This has helped me get out to places that l have never seen before around Milton Keynes using the redways. Thank you Mobility Giant."
Hello George,

Thank you for taking the time review us.

I was extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your wife when I spoke to you, I am very pleased that I was able to point you in the right direction to a scooter that has now given you a new lease of life.

If I can be of any further assistance George then please do not hesitate to give us a call and ask for me direct.

Take care,

Hello George,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Take care,

Mobility Giant
"Very pleased with my new (to me) TGA MINIMO PLUS 4 which arrived today. I originally ordered a cheaper version but when Mobility Giant made their final assessment prior to delivery, they found a part needed to be replaced. Rather than ask me to wait for the part, they rang and offered me a newer, more superior model, at no extra charge and on the delivery due date Thank you, Mobility Giant, your customer service and delivery exceeded my expectations."
Hello Maria,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.

It's great to hear that our customer service and delivery exceeded any expectations you had of us.

MobilityGiant.co.uk
"Mobility Giant Ltd, Are Brilliant Just Brilliant. The Guy's at the shop are so helpful, Paperwork so easy, the whole journey was a pleasure. Then seeing the Scooter come off the delivery wagon, it took my breath away it was simply amazing. Thank you so much Mobility Giant, keep up your fantastic work."
Hi Derrick,

Thank you for writing your 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that you loved the service we provided and that the scooter is 'amazing'.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

MobilityGiant.co.uk
"I AM VERY PLEASE WITH MY MObility scooters customer service was excellent delivery was very good thankyou all very mush"
Hello Alan,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Almost a year ago I bought a mobility scooter from Mobility Giant. Every enquiry before I bought was met with enthusiasm and a good underpinning knowledge of their products. Rather than push for a sale, the suitability of the product and satisfaction of the customer was the priority. After careful consideration a used Kymco Agility scooter was sent at a very reasonable price. Despite the delivery process being a debacle - no fault of Mobility Giant, and the scooter having a fault, my initial impression of this company held fast. The team of young men who work there set about sending another scooter that was perfect. There were no excuses, no justifications, just apologies and a determination to put things right for me. Because of a fall I have been unable to use the scooter since July, but I am back to using it and it has developed a small fault within 10 days of the warranty running out. No quibbles whatsoever from this company. They are going to put it right. When you have a disibility, everything takes twice as long and seems much harder to accomplish. So a company that understands this, empathises, and has a can-do attitude is so refreshing and encouraging to deal with. If I could give Mobility Giant 10 stars I certainly would! They have great products, commendable ethics and integrity. Rare commodities in a struggling commercial climate."
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

It's great to see you out enjoying your scooter. If we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mobility Giant
"I purchased a TGA Sonet from Mobility Giant just a couple of weeks ago. It arrived, bang on time, bright red and super glossy. To say I was excited is an understatement! We did notice though that it only only had one wing mirror and the not the two that were advertised. My husband phoned MG and they advised him they would send one out. Within two days a new wing mirror arrived. Along with the scooter was some paperwork that required completion, amazingly MG had completed most of it, all I had to do was sign them and then pop them in the stamped addressed envelopes they had also provided. Every time we have contacted them we have been impressed by their willingness to help. Their customer service has been first class. I wish every company was run along these lines. If I could give them six stars I would! Highly recommended."
Hello Tisha,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

I am extremely happy that you love your new TGA Sonet and we wish you all the best on it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further help.

Once again thanks,

Mobility Giant
"Excellent service every thing they told me was right, Buggy looked like it had come straight from the box, well done to all of you."
Hello George,

Thanks for the great review. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 293 reviews