Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I found you on line, spoke to you on the phone, found my way to your farm (that was fun!). At every stage I was met with friendly, helpful and willing people. Tyler arrived today and adjusted the seat to my liking, explained all the controls clearly and pleasantly. Tried the scooter out, love it even more than when I rode one at Toys Hill. Tyler's a really nice guy. Can't fault you for customer service. What more can anyone say? Oh yes! Thanks for the Easter eggs."
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the 5 star review. It was great to meet you at our location here in Kent.

I hope you enjoyed the Easter gift. All the best on your new scooter and if we can be of any further help, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mobility Giant
"zoe was very very helpfull she explained every thing to me she even rang me last noght telling me what time she woul be to me very happy indeed many thanks to zoe"
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the great feedback about our driver Zoe.

William
"How refreshing in this day and age to be treated so wonderfully well by a UK company. Buying a TGA Breeze S3 from Mobility Giant has been a most pleasant and unique experience from my first enquiry, through purchasing, then on to communications and delivery. Absolutely first class service at all stages. All those I spoke to were helpful and respectful. When Dan arrived to deliver the scooter, he went into great detail, explaining all I needed to know about driving, registering and insuring with tips regarding maintenance and service where needed. My sincere thanks to all at MG. I thoroughly recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a first class product from a first class group of knowledgeable and courteous people."
Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth review about the experience you had using us to purchase your Breeze S3 Scooter.

We all wish you the best on your new scooter and we look forward to supplying you more scooters in the future.

Mobility Giant
"I recently purchased a scooter from MG. There was a hitch due to me changing my mind. However everything was sorted out without any trouble, everyone was helpful and patient .You are an exceptionally first class company.Thank you for all your help and advice."
Hi David,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"From point of ordering to point of delivery I couldn't of asked for better service. Zoe the delivery lady was brilliant, very pleasant, she explained everything about the scooter, she's a great asset to Mobility Gaint. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone."
Good afternoon Jill,

Thanks for taking the time to review our company.

I have passed your kind words on to Zoe and she, as well as everyone else here, wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Just a few words to say how pleased I am with the KYMCO scooter delivered on Wednesday. Zoe arrived in good time and gave me excellent instructions to operate the scooter. I shall be very willing to mention your company to my friends and look forward dealing with you in future. Regards Douglas"
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

We love recommendations so we look forward to offering our great service to any friends or family members you send our way.

Take care on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Zoe who delivered the scooter to my mum was fantastic, she was very patient and demonstrated the scooter in great depth Big thanks to zoe from my mum Highly recommended company will definitely use this company again"
Hello Mrs Bonarius,

Fantastic review, thanks for taking the time to write it.

I have passed your kind words onto Zoe and we all wish you the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"Great service and quick and easy kept informed from order to delivery. ordered sunday delivered Thursday on time , slight mistake with V55 one quick call and all sorted at no cost ."
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the awesome review.

Mobility Giant
"Was regularly kept in touch regarding delivery, and arrived when promised. Had help and advice on the phone when enquiring before purchase. Zoe delivered the machine and patiently explained all I needed to know. She spent time making sure it was the right fit for me and was extremely helpful."
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

Its good to hear you love your new scooter and that we made the whole process from initial call to delivery extremely.

Mobility Giant
"I would like to thank you for your excellent service. I have bought a TGA breeze and a Smartie from you, both at excellent prices. Also your service was so good. Your staff have treated me with such care both on the telephone and at my home. I really am grateful. Also delighted with my waterproof cover which arrived this morning. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you and I will certainly be using your services again. Thank you again"
Hi Pat,

Cheers for the great feedback about your scooters.

We wish you all the best on your 2 new scooters.

Mobility Giant
"I would like to thank you for the prompt and courteous way my order was dealt with. I am very happy with my mobility scooter, can't wait for better weather."
Hi Sidney,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
"I would give more stars if I could. This scooter has 'opened up the world' to me. I was house bound but not longer. Wonderful service. 'Thank You' Larry for all your help choosing my scooter and have got to mention the lovely delivery Lady. 'Thank You' Zoe for all your care and 'driving instructions'. Can thoroughly recommend Mobility Giant."
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Larry and Zoe both send their regards to you and everyone else at mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"I brought a mobility scooter on line, but when is was delivered if was found not to be suitable for my wife. With out any fuss or what nots, Mobility Giant had collected the scooter and a full refund made with in seven days. You could not ask for more"
Hello Peter,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

It's a shame a mobility is not suitable for her needs however if this changes then please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help.

Mobility Giant
"I did a lot of research prior to phoning Mobility Giant. I couldn’t afford a brand new scooter. I spoke to a lovely gentleman called William who was very knowledgeable. I said I was looking for a Kymco Agility Scooter, William talked me through the scooter and what it was capable of doing, at no time I felt pressured to buy the scooter. I bought the scooter and the following day I received a phone call to arrange delivery. The lady explained I would receive my scooter between 9 and 5. On the morning of delivery I received a call from the carrier saying my scooter would arrive between 2 and 5. At exactly 2 o’clock the scooter arrived on a pallet well wrapped. The driver wasn’t keen to take it off the pallet but when he was told I needed to phone the company and he also couldn’t get it up the lip of the garage he kindly removed all the packaging and it was safely put in the garage. Now to the scooter exactly as I wanted, it was beautiful. I couldn’t believe the condition it was in, it was immaculate. The Kymco Agility is perfect after a little test drive, I am in love with it. It is shiny and looks brand new. The paperwork to be returned was accompanied by stamped addressed envelopes. This is a long review but please have a good look at MOBILITY GIANT, you won’t be disappointed. Thank you William and the staff I also spoke to you were first class. Keep up the great work."
Hello Karen,

Thanks for the amazing 5 star review and the kind words towards the service I provided to you over the phone.

Im very happy that you love your new Agility scooter and that you found the process of buying from us extremely easy.

If we can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Mobility Giant
"My experience with this company has been mixed in that through no fault of theirs two scheduled deliveries were cancelled. I was kept informed at all times and was given a discount for inconvenience. When replacement scooter arrived it was accompanied with incorrect paperwork, duly corrected following day. Customer relations cannot be faulted. The replacement scooter (2017) appeared to be brand new condition!"
Hi Bizzyb,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

I am glad we overcome the delivery issue, an issue that was out or hands was the culprit for the delay. We have however put a system in place that means this will not happen in the future.

We are very pleased that you love your new scooter and that it's condition has exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to hearing back from you in the future when you need a new machine.

"great-great-GREAT"
Hi Mrs Gilleney,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 5 star review.

We all at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

William
"I purchased my Tga Breeze 4 with hard top just over six months ago, I was a bit aprehensive as you are so far away, but i was soon put at ease from purchase to delivery everyone was so helpful nothing was too much trouble. I am delighted with my scooter, me and my dog Belle can go out now no matter what the weather is in a reliable scooter. I know even though the warrenty has expired you are always there to help. Thank you all so much."
Hello Tony,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

After 6 months we are extremely happy to hear that your dog Belle is loving the scooter.

We look forward to hearing back from you in the future if you and Belle decide to upgrade.

Mobility Giant
"I brought a mobility scooter from mg and I was very pleased with it that I have recently brought a 3 wheeled one which was delivered the other week still waiting for a few small problems to be fixed which im sure wont be too long their still the best site I have ever gone to get a second hand scooter"
Hi Cherl,

Thanks for the great review.

We are very proud of the fact you think our site is the best place to buy a scooter from, we have spent many years perfecting what we do and we are always looking at ways to improve.

Take care and enjoy your new 3 wheeler scooter, I'm sure we will hear from in the future :)

Mobility Giant
"I purchased a scooter from MG about 3 years ago and everything went perfectly and has continued so. So when I required a new scooter I immediately contacted MG and spoke to Richard after some discussion I selected a TGA Breeze S. Took delivery yesterday and thus far (apart from small problems with compatibility) I am delighted with my acquisition. I will continue to praise MG to anyone who is listening. TOP SERVICE!!!!"
Hello Richard,

It was fantastic to hear back from after 3years, we must be doing something right :)

It's great to hear that you love your new scooter. We wish you all the best on it and once again we hope to hear from you when decide on upgrading again.

Mobility Giant
"Everything from my first phone call to Mobility Giant to the delivery of my scooter a few days later was nothing short of perfect. The helpful advice I got choosing the right scooter was invaluable their communication regarding my order All the way through to the delivery including a charming delivery guy was Faultless. This company are as good as Amazon with the bonus of great personal service. Oh and by the way the scooter was just like a brand new one! Keep up the good work Mobility Giant."
Hi Fernando,

Wow...as good as Amazon, thats the first I have heard that but we love the compliment, means we must be doing something right!!!

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and we certainly look forward to hearing from you in the future.

William
Mobility Giant.......as good as Amazon now :)
Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 280 reviews