Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Sally Berry
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 16th February 2017
Stephen Taylor
More Photos & Videos
This is the second scooter I bought from MB. Got a travel one just before Christmas and was so impressed with it that I decided to get a Class 3. Yet again the scooter is like New, superb value for money. All the staff I dealt with are so friendly and bend over backwards to help. If only all companies would offer this service life would be so better. Thank you.
Hi Rod,

Thanks for the great 5 star review and coming back to us for a second machine.

It's great that you love the condition of your new scooter and the service we provided you.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Thanks

Mobility Giant
Jason delivered scooter to my 91 year old father in law today he explained all about scooter in a very clear way
thanks very much
Hi Danny,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

Jason is a fantastic engineer, he's very patient and thorough when it comes to explaining everything.

Jason and the whole team at Mobility Giant wish your father in law all the best on his new scooter.

Mobility Giant
MOBILITY GIANT ARE NUMBER 1 . THEY ARE UNDERSTANDING & NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE, I RECENTLY HAD MOBILITY SCOOTER FROM THEM & JUST COULDN'T GET ON WITH IT, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION THEY CHANGED IT FROM FIRST CONTACT TO DELIVERY THERE SERVICE IS 100% I THINK THEY SHOULD ATTEND MOTORBILITY EVENTS
Hello Theresa,

Thanks for the great review.

It's great to hear how much you love the service we provided you and it's always nice to rank number 1 🥇🥳

Mobility Giant
Jason. Explained everything perfectly he was very helpful.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
Cant praise this company enough very good to deal with prompt delivery by one of their staff Jason Reilly easy to talk to very helpful definitely recomend 100%forget the rest go for the best
Hi,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Jason is extremely helpful so thank you for the feedback. We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I received my Rascal 388 XL today. I am more than thrilled with it. It’s in perfect condition and will enable me to get to the shops while I am waiting for a knee replacement operation. Larry and the team at Mobility Giant have been super helpful and put together a perfect package for me.
Can’t recommend this organisation highly enough.
Vanessa in Morpeth, Northumberland.
Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's fantastic to hear that you're thrilled with your new scooter.

We wish you all the best with your knee replacement operation.

Mobility Giant
Took delivery of my Aston Martin. Well its looking as good as, driving as good as, and I am over the moon. That's not bad on a full charge. But seriously my TGA Breeze Midi 3 is as new & I am loving it. Tyler was great with his instructions, his knowledge & explanations. The little extra for Wifey was also a kind thought & welcome. Many thanks. Advice Do not become Undertakers, You won't let any one down. Mobility-Giant gives ya wings. Freedome.
Hi Terence,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Haha, it's not every day one of our customers refer to their new scooter as an Aston Martin. Jokes aside it's great that you love the new Breeze Midi 3 and it's condition, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
I purchased invacare orion mobility scooter got it delivered Tuesday all i can say is wow cant wait for summer to come got my independence back thank you Larry grate customer service from start too finsh just got to get one for my significant other lol
Hello Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you love the customer service Larry provided you.

We all wish you many happy summer days on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
My family has just brought our third mobility scooter from Mobility giant . I got a TGA vita s this time and had a couple of little problem with it as soon as i spoke to customer services they were very nice and very helpful sorting the problem very quickly. I know where we will be getting our next scooter from.
Cant thank mobility giant enough , Thanks everyone
Hello Philip,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's fantastic to hear this is now the third scooter you've purchased from us.

It is extremely rare that we encounter a problem with one of our scooters, however, you can rest assured that when a problem does occur we will sort it out immediately.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter and we look forward to hearing from you when you want a fourth one :)

Mobility Giant
Hassle free order and arrived when they said. I keep looking at the scooter to find any evidence of it having used. So very happy. If you are looking for a mobility scooter at a great price this without a doubt is the place to go.
Hi Rod,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear you love the condition of your new scooter, this is a testament to how good our engineers are...all of our scooters go out looking just like yours..as new.

Mobility Giant
If like me you’re seeking a good scooter and you enjoy good customer service as part of your experience go no further.
Mobility Giant provides the lot. An initial enquiry, following a visit to the wonderful website, met my needs entirely and provided the scooter I wanted. Good pricing, excellent after-sales service and delivery by Dan, an ideal character for this business, will complete the picture. Add to this the 6 month warranty and a money back guarantee and you can’t lose! Well done Mobility Giant and particular thanks to Dan and Larry for going that one step further.
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the great review.

We really appreciate you saying how good our customer is, we certainly put a lot of effort into this area of our business so it's fantastic to get some amazing feedback from you.

Your kind words have been passed on to Larry and Dan and they both wished you a Happy New Year and all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Purchased a mobility scooter from mobility giant scooter arrived in excellent condition like brand-new Tyler was very knowledgeable took me through this go to controls really professional person and also give my regards to Dan very helpful would recommend hundred percent and will be purchasing a scooter in the future
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Your thanks have been passed on to both drivers Tyler and Dan as well as to our superb engineers who have ensured your scooter looks brand new when it arrived.

We wish you all the best on your new machine.

Mobility Giant
My KYMCO Agility scooter was delivered on time this morning by Matt who was polite ,helpful and professional and took the time to make sure I was happy with the presentation of the scooter which I was, my scooter was as new condition.
I want to thank the staff at Mobility Giant for providing a first class product at a fair price. I will certainty not hesitate to recommend Mobility Giant to any one thinking of buying a scooter.
Hi John,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Your thanks have been passed on to our engineering department, they are responsible for making sure your scooter looks absolutely immaculate when it arrives to you..and they certainly do a fantastic job of getting our scooters ready, every possible part is checked and cleaned.

Mobility Giant
The best company ever, Dan was an absolute gentleman, he delivered my scooter and showed me all i needed to know, thank you mobility giants.
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write your fantastic review..with all the great companies out there, we are honoured that you think we're the best ever :)

Your kind words have been passed on to Dan, he wishes you a Happy New Year and all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
had shoprider cadiz delivered today by Tyler who was extremely helpful in very windy weather, his advice on using and maintaining vehicle was first class. Delivery date and time were spot on. Will recommend Mobility Giant to friends and anybody considering this company.
Hello Susan,

Thanks for taking the time to write your great review.

Tyler is a star here at Mobility Giant, his advice and care to delivery is second to none.

We all wish you a Merry Christmas and many happy days on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Great service the scooter was like brand new the engineer Tyler was very helpful and explained everything I thank you mobility giant
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the 5-star review.

It's great to hear that you love the condition of your new scooter.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and plenty of great days out on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Website ordering was a problem but once reported, Mobility Giant contacted and went through the glitch on the system together which meant I could order my scooter. Customer service was brilliant. I was updated regularly on the delivery of my scooter. Jason who delivered the scooter was great too. Helpful and knowledgeable about the scooter I purchased. Would definitely recommend
Hello Paula,

Thank you for your great 5-star review.

Glad you love your new scooter, we have now amended our website to ensure that placing an order online is extremely easy and problem free.

Your kind words have been passed on to our driver Jason, he along with all of our staff at Mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Take care,

Mobility Giant
The scooter arrived well on time ,the driver Tyler phoned to say he was on his way. He explained everything very clearly was very helpful and friendly. First class service
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the great review.

Your kind comments towards Tyler have been passed on and he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Hi Dan who delivered my scooter was the man very friendly
And helpful couldn’t do enough to help and inform,
Also show me all that the had to offer.
Must be proud of him and service he gives to customers
and MOBILITY GIANT.
Mr K Harvey very pleased customer
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the 5-star review.

Your kind words have been passed on to our driver Dan, he and all of us here wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Staff very helpful when I contacted them over a problem with my scooter your all stars thankyou so much.
Hello Katrina,

Thanks for the great review.

Glad we managed to get your problem sorted nice and quickly.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 343 reviews