Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd

About Mobility Giant Ltd: Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Absolutely love my scooter, the delivery was on time the gentleman that delivered it explained everything on how to use it he was very polite thankyou Tyler"
Hello Rosaline,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

I have passed your kind words onto our driver Tyler, he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Many thanks,

Mobility Giant
"I purchased a Kymco Midi XLS Mobility scooter from Mobility Giant, 3 days before delivery I was contacted by William to say during testing they found a problem with the Electrics and it would not be available for delivery, he stated that it was my lucky day as I was upgraded to the Kymco Agility scooter with no extra cost to myself. I had a query about the scooter and spoke to Larry who instantly put my mind at rest. I had a call from Joe advising of delivery date and time. The scooter was delivered on the day and time advised. The delivery driver demonstrated the scooter and left me confident to use it. ( sorry I don't know the drivers name) I would like to thank William, Larry Joe and not forgetting the delivery driver for their professionalism and courtesy. I would definitely recommend Mobility Giant to anybody wanting a scooter. 10\10"
Hello Barry,

Thanks very much for your review.

We were very happy to upgrade you free of charge to the Kymco Agility under the circumstances it was the least we could do.

Myself, Larry and Joe all wish you the best on your new scooter and if we can be of any further assistance then do not hesitate to call.

Mobility Giant
"I can highly recommend Mobility Giant. I have purchased a TGA Supersport from them, it is immaculate, not a mark on it, even the delivery driver was amazed, he thought it was a brand new vehicle. It was delivered on the day I was told, even though I live in the Scottish Highlands. The delivery man was very careful and efficient at unpacking and unloading the vehicle. The whole process of purchase and delivery was very efficient and I am very very pleased with my Supersport."
Hello Pamela,

Thanks for your review. So many people are shocked at the superb condition of our scooters and for that we have to give credit to our highly trained team of engineers...I have passed your kind words onto our engineering team.

We all at Mobility Giant wish you the best on your new scooter.

William
"We were recommended MobilityGiant and have not looked back. Helped all the way via telephone call/order and advice given regarding choice of machine. We were directed towards a Vamos Galaxy 2 and really pleased. Delivery was on time, and everything explained thoroughly. Absolute bargain!"
Hi Peter,

It's always especially nice when someone gets recommended to us.

I wish you all the best on your new Vanos Galaxy 2 and thanks for the great review.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
"The service and help I received at Mobility Giant was second to none , I needed to change the top quality Scooter that I first received as it was a bit to large for my wife to handle so I rang the sales dept., and asked if I could have an exchange for a size down from the one I had bought no problem was the answer and I duly received a smaller deluxe model within a couple of days to which my wife was over joyed BRILLIANT"
Hi Peter,

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

We're glad your wife is happy with her new smaller scooter.

Many thanks for choosing Mobility Giant,

William
"We have just taken delivery of our TGA Minimo from MobilityGiant and we are over the moon with the condition of the second hand scooter you can not tell it from new. We must also express our admiration also to a fantastic delivery driver by the name of Tyler absolutely a TOP CLASS gentlemen who took us through all aspects of our new scooter and ensured everything was OK before he left for his next delivery. Thankyou Tyler. As a Company MobilityGiant were second to none every aspect of both the purchase all the way through to delivery was top class, we were kept updated both by email and telephone to arrange delivery and Tyler rang us 30 minutes out to inform. Absolutely FANTASTIC. Thankyou."
Hi Kenneth,

Cheers for the brilliant 5 star review.

I have passed your kind words onto our driver Tyler, he and all us of here hope you have many happy days out on your new Minimo.

Mobility Giant
"Delighted with my scooter and the helpful service I received from Jason. It has simplified my life so much. I live in a very rural village and I can now visit lanes I haven't seen properly for a long time. It is like going for a walk, but less energetic."
Hello Margaret,

Thanks for taking the time to review our company.

You rural village sounds lovely and peaceful, I wish you many happy days riding around there.

Mobility Giant
"A month ago I ordered an all terrain scooter from mobility giant ,4 days before delivery I received an email saying during PDI they had found a problem with the electrics on the scooter and to keep delivery on time offered me a scooter selling at £200 more , unfortunately this scooter didn’t appeal, after a chat with William ( who went way beyond expectation) we reached a compromise which was very satisfactory. Truly a company that believes in good old fashioned customer service and efficiency from start to finish Thank you Tony Dryden"
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you loved the service we provided, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Cheers,

Mobility Giant
"Great price for what I needed. Tyler was very helpful and brought the scooter into the house for me, gave a great demonstration, answered my questions and was very polite. Many thanks."
Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
"my mobility scooter rascal 850 arrived early this morning, I could not believe how brilliant it was, and the condition it was in . I cant thank you and your team enough, for being so helpful and patient with me. kindest regards Thomas Holmes."
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Great to hear you love the condition of your new scooter, we wish you all the best on it.

Mobility Giant
"I was very pleased with my delivery it was on time. The driver was very pleasant. He took his time explaining the workings of the scooter. I cannot fault him. I wish him all the best for the future."
Hi John,

Once again thanks for the great review.

Mobility Giant
"I cannot fault them. My scooter was delivered on time. 5 stars Jason was very pleasant. He's more than welcome to visit my home if needs be. Jason 5 stars."
Hi John.

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

Jason and all at Mobility Giant wish you the best on your new scooter.

Cheers,

Mobility Giant
"I have just received my lovely scooter, I cannot express how happy I am with it and the service I was given when purchasing it. Price was excellent and worth every penny. Delivery was prompt and Tyler the driver was very helpfull explaining everything to me. Thanks everyone for all your help. p.s. My dog loves it too, just fits into the basket a treat."
Hello Donna,

Fantastic to hear how happy you are with your new scooter. I hope you and your dog have many happy walks together.

Mobility Giant
"Jason delivered scooter today he was pleasant and easy to deal with all info supplied overall a good experience"
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Kind regard,

Mobility Giant
"Three of the words that pop into my head when i think of mobility giant are friendly, polite and efficient."
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
"I’ve been Stuck in my home for the last five years relying on other people to help me This scooter has given me my independence back just wanna say thank you should of done it 5 years ago dogs love it to would definitely recommend this company five stars from me just wanna say thanks again 🥰🛵"
Good morning Terry,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

It makes us feel great hearing that we're the reason your freedom and independence has been restored.

I wish you many years of happy independence on your new machine and if we can be of any further help, then please contact us.

Mobility Giant
"Excellent, speedy service! Very helpful with advise on suitability of product (scooter). Organising delivery very quick and reliable, phoning when they said they would, including on day of delivery so I had an accurate idea of time slot. Delivery person very polite, respectful,patient and helpful, something that's very important when customer mobility is poor and vulnerable."
Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

I am very happy that you loved the service we provided.

We look forward to hearing back from in the future when you need a new scooter.

Take care,

Mobility Giant
"Arranged and paid for long term hire of a TGA Breeze S4 which was supposed to be delivered today between 0800 and 1800. It later transpired that the local courier (we live in rural Scotland) had run into difficulties and was unable to reach us. I received a call from a senior director at Mobility Giant advising us of the issues and agreeing a viable solution. All is now well; my wife describes her new scooter as “Magnificent!”, and I have to commend our friends at Mobility Giant for their communications. Very Happy."
Hi Jason,

Thank you for the great review.

It's good to hear that your wife absolutely loves her new Breeze S4. We wish her all the best on it.

Kind regards,

Mobility Giant
"From the moment your salesman answered my call on Thursday evening, til Monday afternoon when Jason dropped off my Galaxy2 and demonstrated it's features and generally bucked me up on what had been a trying day; all along I have felt extremely well cared for. Which is, after all, exactly what you want, particularly if your need for the equipment was sudden in onset! I am also very happy with my new scooter, a Galaxy2 which is bigger than I had imagined and certainly feels stable and has all the power I'll ever need with its two hefty batteries, at 12 stone plus terrier I will even make the hill into Ashurst. It even copes with my paddock style back garden. Phone these guys, trust them, use them. I couldn't ask for any more. Many thanks, Rich."
"From the moment they answered my call on Thursday afternoon, til the next Monday afternoon when Jason delivered my new Galaxy2, I have felt very well cared for indeed. I would recommend MG to anyone considering such a purchase or rental. It had been a trying day on Monday but when Jason arrived and demonstrated my new scooter, he was very kind and couldn't have been more helpful than he was. It bucked me up no end! I look forward to getting to know my new machine which I am very pleased with. Shop with confidence at MG!"
Hi Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to write your awesome review.

We are glad you loved the service we provided you. I wish you all the best on your new Vanos Galaxy 2 scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 280 reviews