Mobility Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072891849

info@expurt.co

160 CITY ROAD

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
Very helpful in all aspects of purchase from first enquiry call to actual purchase
Nothing was too much trouble ,a very welcoming company to deal. With
They were extremely helpful
Very kind helpful and understanding I would recommend using them to everyone please give a try u won’t be dissapointed
Fantastic chair so Happy with this chair
This is very helpful, it saved me hours of searching manually. It made it easier to compare prices, services and types of Mobility scooter.
I found it to be reasonable priced and what I was looking for.
I recently used this site as I was looking to buy an electric adjustable bed and didn’t know which of the multiple companies on google to shortlist. Only 1 of the companies provided bothered to contact me and didn’t have what I was looking for. Great idea in theory but not so great in practice.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that the results you see depends on the information you have put in and your location in the country. Sometimes based on your requirements we may only have one provider to show you, as must have been the case for you. We are sorry that this is not made clearer on our site. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
I just want to say that mobility is one of the best things around without having it I would have been stuck so a massive thank you to you all
Sorry I only enquired. I recieved a phone call from a pleasant man but had changed my mind about buying.
What do you want to know
I haven't reçivedmy oŕdèŕso howçañ I leavèareview
Visited shop in Ellesmere Port. The two ladies in there could not have been more helpful, they were knowledgeable and very caring, followed social distancing and we managed to get what I needed, would be happy to recommend .
Absolutely love it amazing service
This comparison site gave me a full list of the nearest mobility sites and finally led to me getting a mobility aid. I now have more freedom and if I need more I will be revisiting this website.
Found this very helpful and have know made a purchase on electric wheelchair
This walking frame, once it's open which isn't entirely easy to achieve, is brilliant as it is stable a good support and what's more has a seat to sit on and indeed a b asked for the shopping. `I would recommend it in every way. G.L. elderly, frail resident of St. James's, ```London
A useful site for those wanting to compare Mobility Scooters.
I visited your site for help looking into mobility scooters. I found it very interesting and helpful with my choice.
The rep was very good showed us everything about the scooter very pleased
Very good showed us everything very polite and just the company to contact excellent
Mobility Compare is rated 4.30 based on 284 reviews