Mobility Compare Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

64, Southwark Bridge Road, London

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
I've dealt with mobility compare before I found the to be excellent from start to final purchase and customer service was very helpful.
Very Good Customer service will recommend to others
Not knowing where to look for a mobility scooter I found this website very informative. I was contacted by people within 24 hours and had appointments with firms wo came to the house with their products so I could make up my mind which scooter to buy. Would recommend this stie to any disabled person.
Brilliant
You were really helpful and very friendly
This is an ideal site it provides accurate information for the user and saves a lot of time navigating lots of different suppliers brilliant tool
They are great
Your actions were very swift to remove the equipment
Fantastic, and huge selection to choose from
I have not received any thing from you so cannot compare or judge.
I could not get out of my door without my scooter thank-you
It is the first site to go to its so helpful
Very happy with mobility compare
Hi there I’m first time buyer of mobility and I spent several days researching out what would be the best choice and I’ve found that mobility compare has edged it over all others for web site and choice of purchasing I highly recommended this site for all mobility needs also it’s of a better choice for costing of any new purchase now or in foreseeable future
It's a good idea to be able to compare mobility items and these have it down to a fine art
Every thing it should be very good
Gives you the best advice. Good comparison.
All staff where very helpful and brought to me a hole range of scooters to try so I was able to the one that suited my needs each item was shone to me and explained in detail.
Great service very informative and helpful can’t fault them professional advice
Very helpful and affordable