Mobile Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Lab
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford

Fantastic service fantastic job
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 34 minutes ago
Excellent service by the young lady
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 23 hours ago
Easy to book, just a 30 minute wait for a screen repair, friendly & reasonably priced service! Thanks!
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 day ago
Very good and quick used them twice now. Will keep going back.
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 1 day ago
Booked my ipad in for lcd replacement,only took 2 hours to carry out repair fantastic service would highly recommend
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 day ago
Quick and efficient. Good service.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 days ago
Great service really quick friendly staff
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 2 days ago
Phone screen repaired in 30 minutes.
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 3 days ago
very efficient and corona safe !
also appreciate how easy your website is to use
would recommend :)
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 4 days ago
Very easy to arrange screen repair. Booked on the Monday evening and repaired Wednesday. Amy did a great job.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 4 days ago
Very well we always use here and never had a problem
(Mobile Lab Stapleford) - Posted 4 days ago
Great service, friendly and repair carried out very quickly. Highly recommend
(Mobile Lab Stapleford) - Posted 5 days ago
First class service
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 6 days ago
Absolutely pleased with the service I received today I don't go anywhere else now ive been there now since before Christmas they are excellent
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 1 week ago
Staff very pleasant and helpful. New battery fitted to my iphone7 in 30 min. Good service. Thank you
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
Very impressed with swift service and quality screen replacement. Covid-19 precautions were being followed but I still got my item repaired overnight in time for Xmas. Good customer service too ...not as grumpy as the place I’ve used before who told me off for ‘leaving it too late before Xmas!” ... needless to say I won’t be using them and I WILL recommend Mobile Lab to everyone!
(Mobile Lab Stapleford) - Posted 1 week ago
Very easy to contact by phone, prompt service, and turned the repair around earlier than originally estimated.

(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago
Very helpful,very quick and not expensive. Thank you
(Mobile Lab Stapleford) - Posted 1 week ago
Brilliant service probably be again in a month or two way my boy goes threw screens no but would recommend
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 week ago