Mobile Lab Reviews

Based on 2,185 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford

Excellent place for repairs and advice
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago
I think these guys are fantastic. All staff seem well informed and understanding of the problem put to them. Maybe a bit pricey, but I trust them.
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago
Great job for now
(Mobile Lab Derbion) - Posted 3 weeks ago
A fabulous service which saved our day!
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 month ago
Dropped hubbys ipad whilst camping, only bought it him for xmas 2021....dropped face down on concrete, smashed to bits with big holes in the screen!!!. Wasnt sure it could even be repaired it was that bad. Took to Mobile Lab day after (yesterday), picked it up today....GOOD AS NEW. Friendly staff, very efficient, highly recommend
(Mobile Lab Hucknall) - Posted 1 month ago
As a business owner, I am sensitive to the various metrics involved in providing a superlative customer experience, and I can unreservedly award the Mobile Lab in Derby five stars. On every occasion I have visited, I have found Reece and Dariuz to be professional, approachable, knowledgeable, and above all, helpful! Best regards Darren.
(Mobile Lab Derbion) - Posted 1 month ago
Very quick and efficient
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good service woth a great repair job on my daughters mobile screen. Just feels a bit pricey.
(Mobile Lab Derbion) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks a lot for repairing my i phone 7. I would recommend Mobile Lab to anyone who has a problem with their device. They are brilliant and their prices are very reasonable.
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 3 months ago
They was very helpful and kind other are very quick with there service as they changed the battery in my phone in 15 mins
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 3 months ago
Initially, the communication was a bit slow because our order was delayed with the courier, but once it was picked up it was resolved within the day. The phone was carefully repaired and we're happy overall with the service. Thank you.
(Mobile Lab Beeston) - Posted 3 months ago
Was very quick and reasonable priced as well
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 4 months ago
I couldn't have been anymore impressed. I made an email enquiry first and received a speedy reply. The technician in Sutton in Ashfield shop was both very knowledgeable and helpful. My phone was back in A1 condition within 45 minutes.
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 4 months ago
Very professional, put me at ease, had my phone screen fixed in no time and made sure everything was perfect before payment. Competitive price for were I live.
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 4 months ago
Quick easy service to replace my iPad screen. Gave me a discount after the price had been agreed because he realised I was a returning customer. It was much appreciated. I wouldn’t hesitate to return.
(Mobile Lab Derbion) - Posted 5 months ago
Great service. Polities and very quick.
(Mobile Lab Derbion) - Posted 5 months ago
Great service. Very expert in all ways.
brilliant service
(Mobile Lab Derbion) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent friendly service. Thank you.
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 5 months ago