Mobile Lab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mobile Lab

About Mobile Lab: Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford, Westbridgford, Intu Victoria, Intu Derby, Highcross Leicester

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Assistants in store were very helpful and fixed my sons phone the same day. Very polite too. Thank you"
(Bulwell) - Posted 10 hours ago
"Really good good quality love How quick they fix my iPhone screen was very polite cheap to fix definitely use again"
(Intu Derby) - Posted 14 hours ago
"The young man in West Bridgford, Harvey, listened carefully to my iPhone problem, gave me sound advice and completed the repair promptly. I would add that other staff in West Bridgford have provided the same level of excellent customer service."
(West Bridgford) - Posted 1 day ago
"Amazing quick simple & honest. The guy gave me the price within seconds and not beating around the bush like most places. New ear Piece completed in mins. Thanks"
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 day ago
"The guys at Hucknall Mobile Lab were excellent. Very knowledgeable and helpful, 2 really great guys. I would recommend this service and will use it again myself. Thank you"
(Hucknall) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very helpful,polite,and did a good job."
(West Bridgford) - Posted 3 days ago
"Straightforward no nonsense service at a good price, would use again. Thankyou!"
(West Bridgford) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great customer communication and service. Top job"
(Bulwell) - Posted 3 days ago
"Brilliant service! Made my iPad feel brand new within 60 minutes! Great service and reasonable price!"
(Intu Derby) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great to have a place like this in West Bridgford."
(West Bridgford) - Posted 4 days ago
"Fab service."
(Sutton In Ashfield) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent and efficient service."
(Stapleford) - Posted 4 days ago
"Recently had 2 Series 1 Apple Watches have their screens replaced which I previously thought would be cost prohibitive, turns out it's not if you go here. Service was excellent, good value, with an offer of a quick turnaround."
(West Bridgford) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great new shop .. friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff .. and patient with an older customer. I recommend them and go there again if I have a phone problem"
(West Bridgford) - Posted 6 days ago
"Found the service very good quick to solve issue"
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very knowledgable and professional"
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
"Prompt and professional service. Would highly recommend."
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
"Quick service, good price, would recommend and use again if need a repair."
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
"always 1st class and also very good prices happy to use again and again great staff great shop the best in hucknall thanks guys"
(Hucknall) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very professional staff providing a detailed explanation of the issue and knowing the problem without any diagnostic test"
(West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago