Mobile Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Lab
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford

Had my phone battery replaced in 10 minutes….. no fuss great service 👍🏼
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 hour ago
Sorted out my phone with no problems, lovely service and great guys :)
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
Brilliant service, had replacement battery in iPhone at a great price and assistant sorted out a small fault on my iPad free of charge. Would thoroughly recommend mobile lab.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent advice and repairs expertly completed. At each stage, the engineer explained the 'what and why' of his actions. Superb service at a sensible price.
Excellent customer service
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good. Quick. Easy. Reasonably priced. Friendly.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very quick and efficient service. Would recommend and use again.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Has taken over 2 weeks to return my phone, with a different excuse everyday. I called upto 15 times daily for information. When my phone finally did appear there was no call to say it was ready. Was very expensive repair with no discount for the poor handling. I also paid parking 4 times at intu which is £3.10 each time. I would not use this company again.
Good job thank you
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Very quick and reasonably priced service - could not fault!
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Was very helpful and and fixed the problem very quickly
Top service from guys in Mobile Lab. Dariusz knows what he's doing 👊
Great work
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic service, sorted my S20 screen in 20 minutes. Very polite. Highly recommend.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Great fast service at the best possible price
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 month ago
After being told my iPad was scrap by Apple, I decided to get a second opinion and I'm glad I did..Mobile lab did a fantastic job and fixed the iPad.. Thank you ..
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly, competent service. I locked myself out of my own tablet thanks to Google's device protection scheme (F*U*C*K you, Google), and it took the technician an hour and a half to fix it, but he did fix it!
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
The service was ok except I was told the repair would take a week but it took nearly two weeks and when I rang I often got the “we cannot answer your call at the present “
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Very quick and efficiant at short notice
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 2 months ago
So, iPhone battery died totally, 24 hours before international flight! Nightmare! Called Mobile Lab and battery replaced within 2 hours. Excellent, professional service. Much gratitude, and would definitely recommend. Lesson learned, always keep hard copies of any travel documents. 24 hrs later we would have been screwed.
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 2 months ago