Mobile Lab Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford, Westbridgford, Intu Victoria, Market Square, Intu Derby, Highcross Leicester

Had no problems with my new screen. Definitely recommend and staff are nice too
(Bulwell) - Posted 27 minutes ago
The technician was very knowledgable and efficient. I am very pleased with the curteous and professional service I received.
(Intu Victoria) - Posted 2 hours ago
Great service, quickly installed my new battery whilst I waited Thank you
(Bulwell) - Posted 3 hours ago
I came in for repair of iPhone 11 screen very efficient Thankyou so much
Discusting
(Bulwell) - Posted 5 hours ago
Great customer service. Total 'can do' attitude. Any repairs I need in the future will be taken here.
(Intu Victoria) - Posted 6 hours ago
Excellent service very quick repair great value for money would definitely recommend
(Sutton In Ashfield) - Posted 7 hours ago
I was very happy with the service I received. The staff were both very helpful and professional. I sent the previous email thinking that I was replying to the watch repair man. His service was poor. Thanks
(Intu Victoria) - Posted 8 hours ago
Great service from the Westfield Derby staff, Harvey and Amy were very helpful
(Intu Victoria) - Posted 9 hours ago
Brilliant service , fast and efficient!
(Intu Victoria) - Posted 10 hours ago
Quick and easy service while I waited. This is the best shop to go to if you value your phone in Hucknall Thanks John
(Hucknall) - Posted 23 hours ago
Really helpful and patient staff. I love my ‘new’ iPad. Thanks team
(West Bridgford) - Posted 1 day ago
Brilliant job an lovely friendly service.
(Hucknall) - Posted 1 day ago
Brilliant
(Intu Derby) - Posted 2 days ago
I phone repaired in less than an hour of calling in . Fast, efficient and friendly
(West Bridgford) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent customer service by a guy at Derby branch who was so accommodating and patient to ensure that our communication needs are met by writing down on the papers. Fixed both of our mobiles and made my little boy a happy boy! Top service - will come back again for definite in the future. Will recommend you to my contacts without a question.
(Intu Derby) - Posted 2 days ago
Really nice man, exceptional service. Quality job done.
(Stapleford) - Posted 2 days ago
Very impressive with service and very helpful
(Intu Derby) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service. Replaced my smashed iPhone screen in 30minutes.
(West Bridgford) - Posted 3 days ago