Mobile Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Lab
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford, Westbridgford, Intu Victoria, Market Square, Intu Derby, Highcross Leicester

Mobile Lab 5 star review on 13th September 2019
Gary Harris
More Photos & Videos
Mobile Lab 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Mikey
More Photos & Videos
Very efficient speedy service.
(West Bridgford) - Posted 13 hours ago
Really helpful guy and best price for the quality of work done. Gave really good advice and was really good service. Job was done same day, and feel like I’ve got a brand new phone. Thank you!
(West Bridgford) - Posted 15 hours ago
Excellent thanks
(Intu Derby) - Posted 19 hours ago
Went in to get my son's Iphone fixed as the screen was absolutely smashed to pieces. I asked if they could do anything with it. He said yes no problem. I was shocked as it was in a bad state. He said come back in an hour to pick it up.
Collected it. I couldn't believe how good it looked. Brand spanking new!! Very chuffed :-)
(Bulwell) - Posted 1 day ago
New battery in I phone 6 brilliant service , quick and good price will use again thanks
(Sutton In Ashfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Very helpful
(Market Square) - Posted 3 days ago
Fast / good service
(West Bridgford) - Posted 4 days ago
So far so good! Only been 2 days but the problems have been fixed!
(West Bridgford) - Posted 4 days ago
Works perfectly now, thank you
(Sutton In Ashfield) - Posted 5 days ago
FINE AND QUICK SERVICE AND COMPETITIVE PRICE WILL GO BACK AGAIN WHEN NEEDED HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A1 SERVICE
Brilliant service. Very helpful
(Sutton In Ashfield) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service, couldn't be happier with my tablet battery change, At a great price thanks.
(Hucknall) - Posted 5 days ago
Prompt, friendly, and great price
(Intu Derby) - Posted 5 days ago
Very quick repair to my iphone to replace the battery, which is now working perfectly. I would definitely recommend Mobile Lab.
(Bulwell) - Posted 6 days ago
The service engineer was helpful and efficient. I was very impressed with the professionalism
(West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago
Super friendly service sand it was really quick. I haven’t had Any issues.It’s my go to repair shop 100%
iPhone 📱 8 screen 📺 repaired in an hour, for £60
Works well, so far. For the past 2 weeks
(Market Square) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service, great price, friendly staff, will use them all the time now I know the shop is there.
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
Cracking chap who served me, really helpful and done very quick
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
Efficient, professional and quick. Highly recommend.
(West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago