Mobile Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Lab
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford, Westbridgford, Intu Victoria, Market Square, Intu Derby, Highcross Leicester

Mobile Lab repaired my screen in less than 30 mins, all working great and well priced too.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Customer service was fine, guy was friendly but my phones screen (after paying a massive £80 for a new screen, case and screen cover) managed to break due to half meter drop (first drop since repair). Clearly it was still extremely fragile after the ‘repair’...
(West Bridgford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The screen was replaced really quick and great price. It’s a shame under the screen there now a mark almost like it’s been wiped and not dried and then pressed down! But as it’s for a 4 year old he doesn’t notice!
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Replaced the battery very quickly
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service today quick friendly and easy thank you
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Good
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
I rang Mobile Lab first to enquire about the type of repair I needed, which was that the charging port wasn't working and the screen had several hairline cracks. This was on an iPhone 7+.

On the Call they understood exactly what I wanted, explained how it would be done and told me the costs. I then went to the shop and left my phone with them to do the necessary repairs. I returned shortly afterwards to collect the phone. By then the charging port was fixed and the phone fully charged, with a new screen fitted.

All in all an excellent service and one I would recommend to anyone with similar problems on their electronic gadgets. These are the guys to go to.

John Slater
(Stapleford) - Posted 1 month ago
Great friendly efficient service. Definitely use again and highly recommend 👍🏼
(Stapleford) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service fixed quickly and not expensive
(Stapleford) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service and great repair of my ipad screen at a reasonable price.
(Intu Derby) - Posted 1 month ago
Very efficient & helpful.
(Stapleford) - Posted 2 months ago
Fantastic service which is just what I needed in difficult times. Very quick turnaround. Highly recommended.
(Stapleford) - Posted 2 months ago
Very friendly, professional and helpful
(Stapleford) - Posted 2 months ago
Amazing job! And workers are always so nice! Thank you guys so mich
(Market Square) - Posted 2 months ago
1st class service
(West Bridgford) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful and professional staff, really impressed with their service 👍
(Intu Derby) - Posted 2 months ago
Efficient , great value. Great service.
Excellent service
(West Bridgford) - Posted 2 months ago
Good and quick service top job.
(West Bridgford) - Posted 2 months ago
i was very happy with the service I received from all the staff in the shop. Unfortunately they were unable to solve the problem.
(Intu Derby) - Posted 2 months ago