Mobile Lab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Lab
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mobile Lab Reviews

About Mobile Lab:

Born out of a love for technology Mobile Lab came to life in 2016 offering express repairs of smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops. The idea behind Mobile Lab was born out of a clear need in the market place for a trusted and specialist solution for those looking for tech repairs.

Since the opening of our first store, Mobile Lab is rapidly expanding and we're aiming to open more stores in 2019. Our core technical team has got more than 40 years combined experience within the electronics maintenance and repairs industry.

Our repair centre is the most advanced electronic device repair centre located in central England. Mobile Lab specialises in repair of some of the most impossible jobs such as, logic boards that have been liquid damaged and broken by people attempting D.I.Y repairs or even caused by repair companies during repair process.

info@mobilelab.email

Bulwell, Hucknall, Stapleford

The emergency service for mobile phone repairs. Second time I've used MobLab, very quick walked in at 9am and phone ready with a new AMOLED Touch screen fitted by 1030am. Granted, you could purchase the screen off the internet for a fraction of the cost and have a go a fitting it yourself, but, when your child thinks the world has ended because their 'lifeline to the outside world' doesn't work (due to someone accidentally dropping the handset onto a path!) the price paid far outweighed an elongated tantrum!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 21 hours ago
The service was quick and the worker was very kind
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 22 hours ago
Fast service. Efficient and friendly staff.
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent customer service and a quick 30 minute screen replacement! 5/5
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 4 days ago
Malcolm gave me a first class, and safe service. My iPad was repaired for a reasonable cost and I collected the repaired item within 24 hours. Brilliant.
(Mobile Lab Stapleford) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service, things didn't go quite right and it was sorted in a heart beat with no problems.
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 5 days ago
Very polite and responsive, fixed phone in no time and for a decent price, thank you
Fixed my sons laptop screen during covid 19 lockdown ,
Customers sevise skills are good from helping me booked it in (due to covid and shop being closed ) to letting me know when the job was completed.
I would absolutely recommend
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 week ago
My phone was fixed in less then a hour really pleased
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 week ago
Very helpful guy. Excellent quick repair to my iPhone - new battery and screen protector . Thankyou so much
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service! Went for a new iPhone battery and it was done within 15 minutes. Will definitely use Mobile Lab again if needed.
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much. Very quick and I’m very pleased. I shall recommend you.
(Mobile Lab Sutton) - Posted 1 week ago
Great friendly service by the team. Quick to get the job done and very reasonable. Had a problem with my charger port having something stuck inside. They said it may need a new charger port or they may be able to remove object. They removed object and the charge was very reasonable. They could have easily changed the port regardless and charged me money I didn’t need to have paid but they were honest and you can’t get better than that. Thanks
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service, booked online, phone repaired and working.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 1 week ago
iPhone battery replacement sorted & ready to collect in less than 30 mins. What’s not to like πŸ‘
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago
Fab service and super quick turn around, I will definitely be back!
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service, super personable and helpful! Thank you
(Mobile Lab West Bridgford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service, definitely know what they are doing.
(Mobile Lab Derby) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick service with guarantee
(Mobile Lab Hucknall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fast, efficient service, friendly staff would highly recommend
(Mobile Lab Bulwell) - Posted 2 weeks ago