Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd made you happy
2 young men, very polite, very efficient changed my 2 front tyres in my drive.
Made the whole process easy and non stressful instead of hanging around in the cold outside a workshop.
Job completed less than 41/2 hours after I phoned. Very pleased.
Great service, cost effective, timely and quick turnaround
Some confusion with the telephone operator with references to someone else in the noisy background but eventually sorted and ordered.

Vehicle arrived later than arranged but driver did ring to update and was efficient in operation.

Invoice 8704
Rang up one morning after i assumed i had two tires slashed, when i rang up they were really helpful finding the right tires and getting out to somebody out to me in just a couple of hours. Was really impressed with the service, however when the mechanic turned up he was really unhelpful i asked him to see if my tires had been slashed or if the air had just been let out as i didn't have a pump. He didnt care, seemed like he was in a rush and just changed the tires anyway, which turned out were not slashed. Not a very friendly service in the end, but did get the job done quickly. Mixed experience, would have been better if the person who changed my tires was more friendly and helpful
I didn't wait for a long time on the highway for them to arrive
Fixing my tyre was fast, didn't take a lot of time
Friendly staff
But a bit expensive!!! i paid 190 pounds to change my tyre, i pay 60 pounds if i do it in a garage
I had used them for tyres but when my battery went flat during the snow, they were able to come to my house and change it for me - who would have thought they would do this service as well. Excellent.
Good friendly service.
Good service from operator and competitive price.
Very convenient. Good prompt service. Friendly mechanic. Reasonable price.
Excellent service - arrived in just under an hour to Rickmansworth - very quick, polite and efficient. Well priced. Four stars simply because they underestimated time of arrival - expected to be there within 30 to 40 minutes - maybe a phone call to say would be a bit later would have helped. However would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Used them twice and satisfied with their friendly service.
Great service, very prompt and good selection of tyres to choose from.
A very good service. A slight delay in arriving, the previous job took a little longer. But once he was with me, his manner was pleasant, polite and the Tyre swap was quick and efficient. I would definitely use this service again.
Mobile Tyres 2 U offered us competitive prices on new tires for our Toyota HiAce. They provided me with multiple options for branded tires and other inexpensive alternatives.
After the initial call, when we confirmed our location, we were given a very efficient fitting service. The operative demonstrated his skillful capability when installing the replacement tire to the vehicle.
I would use this service again in the future.
Great service, very reliable, quick and professional
Good fitter,turned up when advised, fair office for a roadside service ,thank you
Excellent turnaround on 2 tyres at short notice fitted on a Saturday. Good efficient service and great to deal with.
Friendly and courteous, work is efficient and professional.
They arrived on site promptly as arranged.
Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 574 reviews