Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd made you happy
Highly recommend this company. Called at 7:55am and spoke to Jimm. He had Mike the technician out to me by 8:45am in Aylesbury to fix my puncture. Mike called prior to arriving to introduce himself and time he will be with me. He arrived 5-6 minutes earlier than stated by himself and the text confirmation. Had the job done in 15 minutes. Payment made easy by a wireless card machine which was handy as I didn't have the cash on me. I don't normally do reviews but felt I had to on this occasion to say a big well done to the company and Mike. Have already passed on the contact details to friends, family and work colleagues and will 100% recommend.
As always, an exceptional service, reliable and exceptional value. The most convenient way to change your winter/summer tyres, or buy new tyres (often with same or next day delivery on the tyre). Thanks again!
We are a funeral directors, we was on our way to conduct 2 separate funerals and we got a puncture half way there. We called you guys and you guys got to us in about 25 minutes and was able to get to the funerals in time without affecting the times. YOU SAVED THE DAY. Thank you from ourselves and also the 2 families so that we did not need to cancel and reschedule.
A very professional and super efficient service - thank you Customer service was excellent ! Alka
Brilliant service. From puncture emergency to being able to drive home with a new type - 2 hours! Many thanks to Jim in the office who told me exactly when to expect the fitter so I was able to do other things, and to super-fitter Mike, who speedily fitted a new tyre in what was the hottest day of the year so far. Big thanks for being there when I needed your service.
Ordered new tyres at a reasonable price. Had to change the date for fitting and they were fantastic about changing the appointment. Mike, the mobile fitter arrived with the tyres. Fitted and balanced and ensured that ALL my tyres were at the correct pressure. Highly recommended this service
Great service, very responsive always kept up to date with any delays. Great team effort. Would highly recommend.
Great service. Always my ‘Go to’ company for my private and company vehicles
I have used Mobile tyres for a few years now the service is spot on they will come to your work place and fit the tyres on your drive way. The fitter also checked all tyre pressures and turn the tyre warning light of A1 service .
They were fantastic, had my tyre (difficult size to get) and supplied and fitted it on drive within 2 hours, great service and would not hesitate to recommend and use again. Mark who did the fitting was really helpful Many thanks and much appreciated
Incredible service! Called at 8.30am and tyre was fitted by 10.00am! Easy telephone transaction. Definitely recommend!
Excellent from initial phone call to finish, competitive price and Mike, the engineer couldn't have been any more helpful.
Very happy with the service. The gentleman who took my call was very courteous and the fitter turned up at my home exactly on time within 2.5 hours of notice. No problems whatsoever, no hanging about. I'm sorry I didn't catch his name but the form says his name begins with 'DO...'. Highly recommend.
What a great company I was sceptical about using them because did not know them but I really was pleased with the whole experience highly recommended.
Amazing service. They arrived within 25minutes of booking over the phone. Fast, reliable, honest people.
Arrived as promised, with 1 hour of my initial call. Mark, the technician who arrived, was helpful and polite, and understood the problem, which he resolved quickly and efficiently. I would recommend these guys due to their efficiency, good manner, and sound knowledge.
Christine. Brilliant service very quick in coming out to fix the problem as husband cannot do it due to very bad arthritus. Very nice man on phone and nice repair man, will use again when needed. Cannot praise enough kind and courteous, very rare these days.
Amazing service everytime, would not use anyone else, fast service, great communication.
Great service and help. Had to have a tyre changed on the roadside and came out very quickly.
I just wanted to say what a fabulous company to deal with - friendly, fast, efficient and great competitive prices! Mike responded to my call and was outside my house in 15 minutes. Would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much - I shall certainly be calling upon your services again if needed!
Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 629 reviews