Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd

How would you rate Mobile Tyres 2 U Ltd ?

"I have been trying to get someone to change a flat tyre for over 7 hours - Nobody has returned my calls. Emailing - just thanks you for your email we will be in touch - Absolutely useless!"
"Quick, helpful, polite service."
"brilliant service, will definitely use them again"
"I used the service to change a tyre on a Transit van. The fitter arrived within 45 minutes and had changed the tyre within 15 minutes. A great service and a fair price."
"Fantastic, prompt visit (within 30 minutes of calling), charged what they said they would and gave great advice."
"Did the job with a minimum of fuss. I couldn't be there but they found the keys, did the job, left everything where I asked for it to be left, and confirmed when it was done. Their fitter even took a call from me late that evening when I returned and couldn't find the car key where I expected. Turned out my kids had moved it. 10/10"
"Arrive on time, good price, professional and careful service looking after me, a fussy customer with tricky Cayman wheels."
William Sethna
Verified Reviewer
"Rang up one morning after i assumed i had two tires slashed, when i rang up they were really helpful finding the right tires and getting out to somebody out to me in just a couple of hours. Was really impressed with the service, however when the mechanic turned up he was really unhelpful i asked him to see if my tires had been slashed or if the air had just been let out as i didn't have a pump. He didnt care, seemed like he was in a rush and just changed the tires anyway, which turned out were not slashed. Not a very friendly service in the end, but did get the job done quickly. Mixed experience, would have been better if the person who changed my tires was more friendly and helpful"
"Super service from Scott and his team who sorted our punctured tyre on a busy bank holiday. Professional approach and good value"
Dr. Paul Baron
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient and personable service. Tyre was sorted same morning - what a difference that makes when one has things to do ! Highly recommended ... PB"
"Can't fault them. I phoned at 6 and I had two tyres fitted at my place of work by 1300. The technician was capable and friendly. Very good."
"I didn't wait for a long time on the highway for them to arrive Fixing my tyre was fast, didn't take a lot of time Friendly staff But a bit expensive!!! i paid 190 pounds to change my tyre, i pay 60 pounds if i do it in a garage"
"Did exactly what we asked them to do, when we wanted it done and at the location we wanted"
Alisa Heimann
Verified Buyer
"They arrived and got on with the task in hand without any fuss. They were polite and informative and we were very pleased with the service we received."
"A very good around service and wouldn't hesitate to call you again thank you very much D A PARSONS"
"Quick, efficient and helpful. Would definitely recommend them."
"Great service. Was let down by another company. I called and within an hour my car was back on the road."
Clayton Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Great service, great prices. I won't go anywhere else now."
"Same day service!"