Mobile Fun Reviews

Mobile Fun have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

68% of reviewers recommend Mobile Fun

customer.services@mobilefun.co.uk

Mobile Fun LimitedUnit 16 Network ParkDuddeston Mill Road

Category:
Mobile Phones

How would you rate Mobile Fun ?

"Ordered a Note 8 cover for my new phone - and received an S8 cover instead. When I raised the issue, they confirmed that it was an error that they will gladly replace my cover when I return the original to them via registered post. I highlighted to them that I needed a cover for my phone an waiting another couple of weeks while they receive their product back and only then issue my original order wasn't acceptable - they confirmed that it would be best to send me a refund once they have got the incorrectly shipped item back, confirming that they will reimburse me the additional shipping costs (which I was okay with, not overly happy about but I felt that it was the best way forward). Well, I got re reimbursement for the original order but no payment for the costs to get their product back to them - out of pocket by 13 Euro and have absolutely nothing to show for it - requests to solve this falls on deaf ears. I would suggest that you stay away from this company, if things go wrong with your order you end up paying."
"Wide range of products good prices and speedy delivery Returns process clear and straightforward as well (my mistake not Mobile Fun!)"
"They have a good range of different products. I was extremely pleased with my choice. Delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Description very accurate and of good quality."
"They have a very good range of products at a price I am happy to pay and have never had an issue with them. The goods are always despatched securelky and arrive in good time. Happy to recommend them."
"Excellent company, quick delivery and variety of products of high quality."
"Very good service and selling quality products."
"I am happy with mobile fun because they have great products and are reliable fast service good strong products very happy with everything I’ve bought from them."
"Great customer service by email. They always go out of their way to supply the best products at best prices. I've never had a problem with the quality or authenticity of products. Delivery is quick."
"Great products at great prices combined with fast delivery and good communications"
"The goods I ordered arrived promptly and well packaged. I would use Mobile Fun again. I noticed a warning for fake reviews. All I can say is. I would recommend this site without hesitation. Pete G. Lancashire UK"
"Good, swift service selling great items at fair prices."
"Good quality product, reasonable price. Fast delivery😀"
"The ordering process was simple. The delivery was timely and the product, a cover for my Samsung J5, is superb!"
"Great product range. Good quality. And very fast delivery. Everything you could ask for."
"Mobile Fun offer an excellent range of products which are also supported by a range of reviews posted on youtube.com that help customers in selecting with confidence. I have purchased from Mobile Fun on several occasions whose customer service is friendly, helpful and supportive. Any purchases are dispatched promptly. They are usually my first port of call for anything mobile/tablet related and so long as they stock products that meet my requirements I will continue to use their services in the future with confidence."
"Excellent selection, Excellent prices, used Mobile Fun many times, always been more than happy with the product"
"Excellent service with reasonably priced goods"
"Easy to use website. Prompt and reliable service. Good value for money."
"Used first time ,and definitely will use again. Quick service,super informative and good quality items"
"Prompt and responsive. Good quality product which does exactly what to says."
Mobile Fun is rated 3.63 based on 40 reviews