Mobile Fun Reviews

Mobile Fun have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

78% of reviewers recommend Mobile Fun
11AM
11AM

customer.services@mobilefun.co.uk

Mobile Fun LimitedUnit 16 Network ParkDuddeston Mill Road

Category:
Mobile Phones

How would you rate Mobile Fun ?

"Nice quality cover at a good price - fast delivery. No problems"
"Ordering was simple, Delivery was on time. Good work guys keep it up."
"Simple idea, great product, rapid delivery. Phone mount uses redundant CD slot, unobtrusive and well-placed siting."
"The service is great and the goods are good quality and very reasonably priced."
"Excellent customer service, prompt communication, item ordered was refunded without pause same day that I requested (item was out of stock) Ordered other items from here problem free."
"Always use these can't understand negative reviews, I got my new phone promptly ordered case from them BUT in the meantime while I was transferring all data etc to new phone I had a £5 voucher but cos emails weren't coming to new phone straight away I missed out on fiver off, so emailed them explained situation they put the £5 back into my bank next day that's service I'm sure sometimes wires get crossed but I've had no problems and used lots."
"My order came day before it was due and I was very happy with it thank you for that Regards Suzy"
"This is the best shop in the world,very profesional and fast"
"Have bought items previously from this company, & always had good prompt service. The item I ordered this time, was not in stock, however, I was informed of this at the time of ordering, & was prepared to wait till it came back into stock, as I know & trust that I can get the genuine article here, & not a fake. Very happy, & will definitely use Mobile Fun again when I need to purchase further items."
"Quick delivery, good products and prices, overall great service."
"Good products, Ok prices, easy to use website, delivered it when they said they would. Perfect !!!!"
"Great prices quality goods superb delivery."
"Delivered what I wanted when they said they would. Kept me informed of delivery progress & item ordered is excellent. Very satisfied."
"Accurately described products, well priced, promptly delivered."
"Ordered several products, probably my 5th order, delivery quick, products as described, this time however two faulty items, returned free of charge with no questions asked using the collect+ 3rd party service. Rapid refund to my bank account again no questions asked. Excellent service for refunds and great for purchases. Highly recommend."
"Fast delivery good variety Happy with the product"
"Good Product, and arrived very quickly. Very happy with this."
"Forever trying to avoid extra costs in postage I always default to eBay or Amazon, but this time the Otterbox Prefix case I wanted for my Huawei P20 Pro was not showing UK stock. Mobile Fun consistently top my Google searches for phone accessories, so I decided to have closer look on their website. Excellent product range, backed up by good photos and descriptions, plus a very reasonable Royal Mail charge for postage nailed it for me. After a clear, trouble-free and security-reassuring buying experience, I receive the case in pristine condition in secure packaging a few days later. I am now customer of Mobile Fun and would gladly recommend them."
"Ordered a Samsung wireless charger for my s8+, so I could charge the phone whilst using the usb-c port with a HDMI converter. Mobile Fun great service quick delivery and original Samsung accessories no fakes."
"Speedy delivery. Really pleased with phone case"
Mobile Fun is rated 4.08 based on 60 reviews