Mobile Fun Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Mobile Fun
10AM
10AM

About Mobile Fun: Mobile Fun is the UKs leading online mobile phone accessories and simfree mobile phone retailer, with over 6000 products for next day delivery. Mobile Fun offers a massive range of mobile phone accessories, handsets at unbeatable prices, Ringtones and games.

customer.services@mobilefun.co.uk

Mobile Fun LimitedUnit 16 Network ParkDuddeston Mill Road

Category:
Mobile Phones

Tell us how Mobile Fun made you happy

"No matter how I try to contact this company they are not doing anything or calling me as promised. They are not even picking up their customer service phone! Therefore I cannot recommend buying from them."
Are you Mobile Fun? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The customer service is just ridiculous. I have place my order at 05.02.19 today is 13.02.19 I can see they even didn't start proceeding my order. I called them and send emails, and there's no response. Hopefully I gonna get my money back"
"very bad company i worked for them for a while and was used for cheap labour as an apprentice in a warehouse i would not work for this company and would never recommend it oh and btw f u Ali :)"
"Quality goods. Fantastic customer service. Easy to contact and quick to respond."
"Ordered three items - only one arrived along with two Christmas cards addressed to someone presumably in the warehouse. Customer Services just keep telling me my order has been despatched - YES I HAVE IT BUT TWO ITEMS ARE MISSING! I've emailed, I've phoned, I've filled in the form on the website, I've tweeted and now I'm leaving this review as no-one can be bothered to do anything about this, but they're happy to keep my money."
"My order was made 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Mobile Fun messed up processing the order. No goods, and I'm £24 down."
"Delivery by DPD is not reliable at all !!! Very fast dispatch of order, fantastic! But don't order via DPD. You will get stuck. Even customer service from DPD won't be able to help you as theirs drivers are "freelancers" ... Skipped delivery on Saturday, Monday and Thursday passed by without delivery ... So with Royal Mail it would be there already !!"
"Very quick service excellent value for money"
"Nice quality cover at a good price - fast delivery. No problems"
"Ordering was simple, Delivery was on time. Good work guys keep it up."
"Simple idea, great product, rapid delivery. Phone mount uses redundant CD slot, unobtrusive and well-placed siting."
"The service is great and the goods are good quality and very reasonably priced."
"Excellent customer service, prompt communication, item ordered was refunded without pause same day that I requested (item was out of stock) Ordered other items from here problem free."
"Always use these can't understand negative reviews, I got my new phone promptly ordered case from them BUT in the meantime while I was transferring all data etc to new phone I had a £5 voucher but cos emails weren't coming to new phone straight away I missed out on fiver off, so emailed them explained situation they put the £5 back into my bank next day that's service I'm sure sometimes wires get crossed but I've had no problems and used lots."
"My order came day before it was due and I was very happy with it thank you for that Regards Suzy"
"This is the best shop in the world,very profesional and fast"
"Have bought items previously from this company, & always had good prompt service. The item I ordered this time, was not in stock, however, I was informed of this at the time of ordering, & was prepared to wait till it came back into stock, as I know & trust that I can get the genuine article here, & not a fake. Very happy, & will definitely use Mobile Fun again when I need to purchase further items."
"Quick delivery, good products and prices, overall great service."
"Good products, Ok prices, easy to use website, delivered it when they said they would. Perfect !!!!"
"Great prices quality goods superb delivery."
Mobile Fun is rated 3.85 based on 68 reviews