Mobile Fun Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Mobile Fun
02AM
2AM

About Mobile Fun: Mobile Fun is the UKs leading online mobile phone accessories and simfree mobile phone retailer, with over 6000 products for next day delivery. Mobile Fun offers a massive range of mobile phone accessories, handsets at unbeatable prices, Ringtones and games.

customer.services@mobilefun.co.uk

Mobile Fun LimitedUnit 16 Network ParkDuddeston Mill Road

Category:
Mobile Phones

Tell us how Mobile Fun made you happy

"My order was made 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Mobile Fun messed up processing the order. No goods, and I'm £24 down."
Are you Mobile Fun? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Mobile Fun receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Delivery by DPD is not reliable at all !!! Very fast dispatch of order, fantastic! But don't order via DPD. You will get stuck. Even customer service from DPD won't be able to help you as theirs drivers are "freelancers" ... Skipped delivery on Saturday, Monday and Thursday passed by without delivery ... So with Royal Mail it would be there already !!"
"Very quick service excellent value for money"
"Nice quality cover at a good price - fast delivery. No problems"
"Ordering was simple, Delivery was on time. Good work guys keep it up."
"Simple idea, great product, rapid delivery. Phone mount uses redundant CD slot, unobtrusive and well-placed siting."
"The service is great and the goods are good quality and very reasonably priced."
"Excellent customer service, prompt communication, item ordered was refunded without pause same day that I requested (item was out of stock) Ordered other items from here problem free."
"Always use these can't understand negative reviews, I got my new phone promptly ordered case from them BUT in the meantime while I was transferring all data etc to new phone I had a £5 voucher but cos emails weren't coming to new phone straight away I missed out on fiver off, so emailed them explained situation they put the £5 back into my bank next day that's service I'm sure sometimes wires get crossed but I've had no problems and used lots."
"My order came day before it was due and I was very happy with it thank you for that Regards Suzy"
"This is the best shop in the world,very profesional and fast"
"Have bought items previously from this company, & always had good prompt service. The item I ordered this time, was not in stock, however, I was informed of this at the time of ordering, & was prepared to wait till it came back into stock, as I know & trust that I can get the genuine article here, & not a fake. Very happy, & will definitely use Mobile Fun again when I need to purchase further items."
"Quick delivery, good products and prices, overall great service."
"Good products, Ok prices, easy to use website, delivered it when they said they would. Perfect !!!!"
"Great prices quality goods superb delivery."
"Delivered what I wanted when they said they would. Kept me informed of delivery progress & item ordered is excellent. Very satisfied."
"Accurately described products, well priced, promptly delivered."
"Ordered several products, probably my 5th order, delivery quick, products as described, this time however two faulty items, returned free of charge with no questions asked using the collect+ 3rd party service. Rapid refund to my bank account again no questions asked. Excellent service for refunds and great for purchases. Highly recommend."
"Fast delivery good variety Happy with the product"
"Good Product, and arrived very quickly. Very happy with this."
Mobile Fun is rated 4.02 based on 63 reviews