Mobile Fun Reviews

Duddeston Mill Road

Categories:
Mobile Phones
Mobile Phones

How would you rate Mobile Fun?

"Ordered two items on the 7th of April. After 11 days and an e-mail sent to customer support, stating that I haven't received the order they said will arrive in 2-3 working days, I've decided to contact them through the chat support system. the only answer got from "Fiona" was that they can't control the stocks and 1 item was dispatched same day I've contacted them (today) and the other one will be sent at...a later date - unknown To be considered that the money were taken from my account immediately after the ordered has been placed but no one bothered to contact me to let me know that the items are, actually, not on stock as been told at the moment when the order was made. Is just a scam, a cheap site which is using money from the customer to buy items without them having any stocks I would suggest to use any other site but this one I , definitely, am not going to use their services anymore - actually - what services?"
"Very upset with this purchase. I had emailed the company literally 5 min after placing to cancel. It is a .ca website and makes it seem like it ships from Canada. This is not the case and actually ships from the UK!! They didn't even respond to my email asking where this ships from!!!! I should have looked at many bad reviews from this company first before ordering! Refused to cancel my order 5 min after ordering it saying it was too late! I ordered this product Feb 28 and now it is March 15 and Still no product! DO NOT RECOMMEND! And feel like I have been ripped off and this company is shadey! Now I might be stuck paying duty and taxes on this product if it ever does in fact show up! Save yourself the hassle in time and money and buy your product elsewhere!"
"Ordered what I thought was a genuine leather iPhone case only to find it is fake, not real leather at all. The price was £24 including postage, which is what made me think it must be REAL leather. Now their Returns website is telling me I can’t return it until somebody contacts me because the item “carries some returns restrictions”. I’m livid. I really need protection for my new expensive iPhone quickly. 😡"
Dave Woolrich
Verified Reviewer
"2 reviews Published 7 minutes ago Used many times before but will never … Used many times before but will never use again. Ordered a case for my new phone a week ago and still not arrived. Emailed CS who said it can take anything up to 15 working days! This is totally unacceptable as I need a case for a new phone quickly. It's not like the delivery charge is cheap at 1.99 It should be at least first class post. I've had to source a case from elsewhere. No phone number either. DO NOT USE."
"Same thing here in Canada. They are giving me the run around. Feel like flying over and hunting the fuckers down. Next time I'm over..."
"Couldn't supply goods, promised refund, hasn't happened. Avoid"
Julie Steadman
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought a Samsung phone battery and charger as I thought I had lost my spare battery. Within two hours of ordering I cancelled as I found my spare. However the order still went out but I ordered sat evening and Monday was a bank holiday so no staff to speak to which is fair enough. Package arrives, I dont open it and immediately go through the returns process that should give you a unique ID number to return it with, without which they will not receive it. It came up with a message saying I couldn't have a unique number because it was a battery and I needed to await a phone call. No phone call came, I left 3 A/phone messages. I sent about 4 emails explaining the situation. However they would delete the body of my email and the reply would just be the link to the stock return process. No-one has been able to help me. I have give up and a month later I am keeping the battery and charger. I will never shop at Mobile Fun again."
"I don't know how they have 4 stars. Ordered one case not only on my details it says 2 cases and I've been charged for 2 but they haven't even delivered. Placed my order Wednesday morning next day delivery so payd £7 just to have it Tuesday. After 7 nothing. I sent 4 emails left 1 voicemail noone came back with an update. Crappy company don't buy from them you will end up loosing your money"
"This company is an absolute joke and shouldn't be allowed to trade and keep deceiving customers the way the are doing. I bought a Samsung Gear 2 from them when their website was showing stock available and paid extra for next day delivery. The watch never arrived so i contacted them and they said more stock due in a month! I then bought it somewhere else and when I called the day after to cancel the order they refused and said it was back in stock, all of the sudden they magically found more stock...they forced the situation and still sent me it even with me saying I had to buy it from somewhere else as they advised a month wait and didn't want it anymore. I had then to go through their painful return process where the parcel got lost and they refused to refund me! Unvelievable. Good old Paypal sorted it for me after opening a claim thankfully. Will never ever use again. They obviously lied to me as they had stock but didn't send next day as I paid, then gave me incorrect confusing information and pushed against my will. Stay well clear they are rude, unorganised and missleading"
"Test"