MNA Group Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MNA Group Limited

info@mnagrouplimited.com

White Rose Park Larsen Road

Tell us how MNA Group Limited made you happy

"Mark came out to our premises here at our launderette in Carlisle street, Goole and spent valuable time over many days on the premises looking into the health and safety. He carried out full health & safety report both inside and outside the property. Mark then wrote a full and fire action plan and formulated a risk assessment and method statement for all the machinery and the products we use. We now know we are fully compliant with all health & safety requirements, and more importantly keeping our staff and customers safe! I would personally highly recommend MNA Group Limited for all your health and safety issues in and out of the workplace. The service they provide is second to none! Once again thank you Mark. Aidy holgate Spin & Dry Launderette Ltd"
"MNA have looked after our health and safety requirements for several years and are always available for support at any time of day. We have a valued relationship with the team and customer service is always at the forefront of their mind. We would recommend MNA to any businesses needing support surrounding health and safety, training and face fit testing."
"We have had a very productive relationship with MNA. Feedback regarding training has consistently been very good and the personal service and willingness to accommodate has been excellent. We look forward to working with MNA in 2019 and beyond."
"MNA recently arranged online training for our operatives by return of my request. This has enabled our company to achieve minimal loss of production, but still providing them with an excellent training course. Well done MNA. They also carry out very professional monthly H, S & E audits on our sites, review our H,S & E policies keeping us up to date with current legislation and are always on hand for quality advise. Keep up the good work. Thank you"
"Fantastic service. Very quick responses and everything explained excellently. Would definately recommend this company."
"fantastic support and easy to access training"
"MNA Group's online training is great! Its clear and easy to use and I received my certificate straight away. I would recommend MNA Group to anyone who needed online training. They provide excellent customer service too."
"Simple to the point and well constructed. DVD very clear and well made. Will use your site again. Thanks John"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Couldn't have been anymore helpful. Robyn is a credit to the team. Keep it up! :)"
"A member of staff sent me my certificate, course was clear and accessible, friendly staff."
"Fast efficent serive. Responded to quires quickly and enev delivered laminated certificates for all my staff to the business premises. Excellent customer service!"
"Very good customer service and training courses."
"It made me understand risk assessments more clearly especially with the number matrix."
"Fast efficient service given by dedicated, friendly staff."
"Made me very happy as they offer a wide range of courses and most importantly all queries via telephone and e mails where answered fully and came with extreme courtesy .I would use them again and would be confident in passing on their company name to all."
"8:30 am - our engineers refused entry to site because of no evidence of Face Fit testing 9:00am - found MNA Consulting H & S Services on Google and contacted them 10:00am - engineers visited MNA for test 12:30pm - test over, engineers left for site with pass certificate & card. Quality service!"
MNA Group Limited is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews