MNA Group Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MNA Group Limited

info@mnagrouplimited.com

White Rose Park Larsen Road

How would you rate MNA Group Limited ?

"fantastic support and easy to access training"
"MNA Group's online training is great! Its clear and easy to use and I received my certificate straight away. I would recommend MNA Group to anyone who needed online training. They provide excellent customer service too."
"Simple to the point and well constructed. DVD very clear and well made. Will use your site again. Thanks John"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Couldn't have been anymore helpful. Robyn is a credit to the team. Keep it up! :)"
"A member of staff sent me my certificate, course was clear and accessible, friendly staff."
"Fast efficent serive. Responded to quires quickly and enev delivered laminated certificates for all my staff to the business premises. Excellent customer service!"
"Very good customer service and training courses."
"It made me understand risk assessments more clearly especially with the number matrix."
"Fast efficient service given by dedicated, friendly staff."
"Made me very happy as they offer a wide range of courses and most importantly all queries via telephone and e mails where answered fully and came with extreme courtesy .I would use them again and would be confident in passing on their company name to all."
"8:30 am - our engineers refused entry to site because of no evidence of Face Fit testing 9:00am - found MNA Consulting H & S Services on Google and contacted them 10:00am - engineers visited MNA for test 12:30pm - test over, engineers left for site with pass certificate & card. Quality service!"
MNA Group Limited is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews